Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Source: nfl pa identifies Greg schiano as leak

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Source: nfl pa identifies Greg schiano as leak Reply with quote

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dbtkJ

Nflpa says schiano leaked Freeman's medical records and information. Will be further questioned after speaking to players and agents during their investigation.

This could be a fire a ble offense that gets ownership off the hook for schianos salary if everything is confirmed and official.
Buc Ball

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Classless from Schiano. Who does he expect would want to come here and play for him now? It damages his credibility as a leader and damages the Bucs' credibility as a place where players would want to sign.

He's done.

Lavonte David

117 Tackles
6 Sacks
5 Interception
14 Pass Breakups
1 Safety
1 Ridiculous Fine
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buc Ball wrote:
Classless from Schiano. Who does he expect would want to come here and play for him now? It damages his credibility as a leader and damages the Bucs' credibility as a place where players would want to sign.

He's done.

If all these media reports are true, leaking medical information, taping players due to behavior on sidelines , etc. then yeah I can see it. The information deems true , the glazers without a blink will fire him and not be responsible for his salary because of his violations.

I did not think schiano would run this ship as a dictator. The glazers and front office really f'd up big time. They cleaned house after a relatively soft coaching staff that had no idea how to run nfl quality practices. Then hired a dictator. I know his methods are good and he's a tough coach but things like this are unprofessional and not ethical.

Cleaning house 2 times in 3 years? This time let Dom and hickey go.
RB4TampaBay

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not ready to form an opinion yet. Look at where this information about Shiano being the source of the leak is supposedly coming from, the NFLPA.

When there is a court trial, do you believe everything that a defense attorney says? Don't you think that they may know the truth but not state that in court, don't they attempt to discredit anyone who states what the truth is in court that would discredit their client? That's where this may be coming from. I would rather see what the NFL has to say about where the leaks came from, I would think that they would have no dog in this fight. The NFLPA always go after any team, coach or the NFL officials in order to make their client look like a victim, whether it is the truth or not.
Buc Ball

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Buc Ball wrote:

He's done.

If all these media reports are true, leaking medical information, taping players due to behavior on sidelines , etc. then yeah I can see it. The information deems true , the glazers without a blink will fire him and not be responsible for his salary because of his violations.

I did not think schiano would run this ship as a dictator. The glazers and front office really f'd up big time. They cleaned house after a relatively soft coaching staff that had no idea how to run nfl quality practices. Then hired a dictator. I know his methods are good and he's a tough coach but things like this are unprofessional and not ethical.

Cleaning house 2 times in 3 years? This time let Dom and hickey go.

Totally agree. We went from one extreme to the other when we hired Schiano. Thing is, Schiano would have been perfect for the squad we had in 2011. The front office didn't account for the roster turnover when they hired Schiano. Suddenly the players we had didn't need Schiano's method as much as the young squads we had in 09-11 did.

Dom's drafting ability is severly overrated. 2012 looks like his best draft, but like the 2010 draft, we won't know until 3 years down the road at least. If the Glazers feel that its a scouting issue too, I can see the front office being cleared out.

I hope we end up with Zimmer as HC if he's interested. I'd like a defensive minded coach with a big time OC who has complete control over that side of the ball- think Kiffin under Gruden. We're competent playcalling and a QB away from being playoff contenders. Unfortunately, those are 2 of the hardest things to come by.

Lavonte David

117 Tackles
6 Sacks
5 Interception
14 Pass Breakups
1 Safety
1 Ridiculous Fine
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RB4TampaBay wrote:
I am not ready to form an opinion yet. Look at where this information about Shiano being the source of the leak is supposedly coming from, the NFLPA.

When there is a court trial, do you believe everything that a defense attorney says? Don't you think that they may know the truth but not state that in court, don't they attempt to discredit anyone who states what the truth is in court that would discredit their client? That's where this may be coming from. I would rather see what the NFL has to say about where the leaks came from, I would think that they would have no dog in this fight. The NFLPA always go after any team, coach or the NFL officials in order to make their client look like a victim, whether it is the truth or not.

Agree with a lot you say. But you don't make this accusation unless there is something to back it up. Then you're just kicking yourself in the [inappropriate/removed].

I still am having a hard time believing schiano would basically screw himself with doing this. However all the things that have come out from college make schiano look like a dictator.
Buc Ball

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The alternative view on this is that Freeman orchestrated it. Ronde seems to think so. I guess we will find out eventually.

Lavonte David

117 Tackles
6 Sacks
5 Interception
14 Pass Breakups
1 Safety
1 Ridiculous Fine
djw4bucs

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: FIRE HIM Reply with quote

FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM!!!!!!
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this point it doesn't even matter if he actually did it or not. The fact that the NFLPA is even pursuing an investigation is damning enough.

Schiano's credibility and reputation has been tarnished beyond repair, IMO.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boot that mother out the door now!!!

That is disgusting to read. I would think Monday morning he will be looking for a new job!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He will get fired at this point, no players will want to play for him. Back to college.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
He will get fired at this point, no players will want to play for him. Back to college.

I hope so. I dont want to jump the gun.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

I hope so. I dont want to jump the gun.

If the truth and an official ruling by nflpa comes out soon, then it'll happen. No doubt.
Pvsports9

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol you all loved when we brought his joke of a personality here...think for yourselves

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: