Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bills vs Bengals Week 6 GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leeevans83d

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Know what else? Ed Hochuli and his crew have to be the worst officials the league. The unnecessary roughness calls against the Bengals were bad calls, but the uncalled PI with Goodwin down the field? That could have resulted in more points. Also, I can feel my IQ going down just watching the taunting call on Kyle. Hochuli called that himself.

Oh yeah, and when the ball rolled out at the 1 on Moorman's first punt, the official was standing right there...

Go Bills!
jb_gobills

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bills have lost two games by a combined five points and they could easily be sitting at 4-2. With all of the injuries, a brand new coaching staff and rookie quarterbacks, there is certainly optimism for the future. Let's just hope it doesn't turn out the same way it always does.
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xian3000 wrote:
Trentwannabe wrote:

I picked a bad day to wear my new Kiko jersey -he did not play well (or at least up to our standards of him).

I mean he totaled 22 tackles between solo and assisted and he leads the NFL in that category. Just because he didn't have a pick does not mean he didn't play well.

Man, i am willing to bet half his tackles were 10-15 yards downfield. Just because he had a lot of tackles doesn't mean it was a good game. He also missed a few tackles and got burned by their RB more than once.
TommyC376

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:
xian3000 wrote:
Trentwannabe wrote:

I picked a bad day to wear my new Kiko jersey -he did not play well (or at least up to our standards of him).

I mean he totaled 22 tackles between solo and assisted and he leads the NFL in that category. Just because he didn't have a pick does not mean he didn't play well.

Man, i am willing to bet half his tackles were 10-15 yards downfield. Just because he had a lot of tackles doesn't mean it was a good game. He also missed a few tackles and got burned by their RB more than once.
He still had a solid game. Was it a Kiko type game? Probably not, but only because Kiko was playing out of this world up to this game.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
Trentwannabe wrote:
xian3000 wrote:
Trentwannabe wrote:

He still had a solid game. Was it a Kiko type game? Probably not, but only because Kiko was playing out of this world up to this game.

Which is why I said in my OP he didn't play a good game up to OUR standards. I really meant it more as a joke because I love my Kiko jersey as I am sure everyone who owns one does. I was just a little disappointed in his play.
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jb_gobills wrote:
The Bills have lost two games by a combined five points and they could easily be sitting at 4-2. With all of the injuries, a brand new coaching staff and rookie quarterbacks, there is certainly optimism for the future. Let's just hope it doesn't turn out the same way it always does.

Yeah I still have lower expectations this season, but this team is on the rise.. Even the Pats game was tight
BeastM0de23RB

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jb_gobills wrote:

They've been in every game thus far. When you take a look at each game individually, you can honestly say they could have won every game (just as you could say their 2 wins could have went the other way). But, honestly, take a look at each of these losses

W1 - Had the lead, poor clock management allowed Brady to be Brady and we lost by 2

W3 - Sloppy game, but a few conversions here and there and this game is ours for the taking. Still ended in a one score ball game losing by 7

W5 - This one was still in our grasp, but unfortunately we had basically nothing under center once EJ went down. I like Tuel and the promise he showed in camp and the preseason, but he just didn't belong in that game what so ever. Came in, went 8-20 for 80 yards, and the Bills still were within reach before his pick 6

W6 - This one really hurt. The Bills should have won this game as well, but just couldn't get the job done.

While the Bills are 2-4 right now, they're not a 2-4 team if that makes any sense. What I really mean is, the Bills are on the rise, even if their record doesn't indicate such. There is a whole different culture at OBD right now. I love this staff, and I love the young players we're collecting on this roster. I don't have much hope for the playoffs this year, especially because our next 3 opponents are a combined 14-3, but if we can SOMEHOW win 2 of these next 3, they have a really good chance of making a run. This Sunday, the Bills will be the healthiest they've been all season (excluding the absence of EJ).

“Experiences are the chemicals of life with which the philosopher experiments” - M.P.H.
BeastM0de23RB

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and just a random nugget:

There are only 2 teams in the NFL who have scored at least 20 points in every one of their games thus far this season. Those teams are the Denver Broncos and our Buffalo Bills.

Just think how good they could be if they get it all together at once.....

“Experiences are the chemicals of life with which the philosopher experiments” - M.P.H.
jb_gobills

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeastM0de23RB wrote:

There are only 2 teams in the NFL who have scored at least 20 points in every one of their games thus far this season. Those teams are the Denver Broncos and our Buffalo Bills.

Cool stat.
Thelonebillsfan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeastM0de23RB wrote:

We say that every year. Laughing

Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: