Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Titans at Seahawks -- Go Chargers!! Ugh.
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TitansFan4Life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:40 am    Post subject: GDT: Titans at Seahawks -- Go Chargers!! Ugh. Reply with quote

I will be honest this isn't going to be a prettied up post but I'll throw my keys to the game out there

KEYS TO THE GAME:
1) Chris Johnson must get going - Ryan Fitzpatrick has proved already he will not be able to win a game by himself and I don't want him throwing against the Seahawks secondary. This means we must run CJ, but maybe we can see a few toss plays or screens. CJ in open field is very deadly even if he has lost a step or three.
2) ZERO TURNOVERS - The 3 turnovers last week proved to be the back breaker. 13 points scored on us by our own mistakes. There is no way we can go to Seattle and win like that.
3) STOP BEAST MODE- I honestly feel if we can completely shut down there running game that we have a good chance at winning. Our secondary this year has been stellar and there isn't a wideout on Seattle that scares me.
4) Better offensive game plan - Loggains has had time to construct a gameplan around fitz. Vanilla offense never wins and we all saw what happens when that is being ran (13-0 chiefs halftime lead). This game can easily come down to play calling and I would love to see plays called to make sure the ball is in our weapons hands. Please use some toss plays and screens for CJ, and I would like a couple more 1 on 1 jump balls for hunter.

My prediction.....27-17 Seahawks.
I just can't see us going into there house and pulling this one off. I hope come Sunday night I have to eat my own crow.

Also it feels good to be back Titania. Here's to more post for me in the future.
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really dont have anything to say that can really make anyone feel good about this game. Maybe seeing a 4-3 defense will help the team and mostly CJ. Maybe Britts reps being reduced will also help. Seattle hasnt exactly been gang busters so far but they havnt had many home games either the 1 home game they did have they blew the doors off SF. Them losing last week the way they did doesnt help us much Sun. The only other hopeful thing i can think of is AFC teams have done really well against NFC teams so far minus Houston. Gonna be a tough game if CJ for some reason is able to run well we have a chance

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Shaun Phillips: 8 Tackles 5 Assist 1 Sack

Ropati Pitoitua: 9 Tackles 4 Assist 1 Sack
T1TANS f4n LIFE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: GDT: TENNESSEE TITANS (3-2) @ seattle seahawks (4-1) Reply with quote

TitansFan4Life wrote:
I will be honest this isn't going to be a prettied up post but I'll throw my keys to the game out there

KEYS TO THE GAME:
1) Chris Johnson must get going - Ryan Fitzpatrick has proved already he will not be able to win a game by himself and I don't want him throwing against the Seahawks secondary. This means we must run CJ, but maybe we can see a few toss plays or screens. CJ in open field is very deadly even if he has lost a step or three.
2) ZERO TURNOVERS - The 3 turnovers last week proved to be the back breaker. 13 points scored on us by our own mistakes. There is no way we can go to Seattle and win like that.
3) STOP BEAST MODE- I honestly feel if we can completely shut down there running game that we have a good chance at winning. Our secondary this year has been stellar and there isn't a wideout on Seattle that scares me.
4) Better offensive game plan - Loggains has had time to construct a gameplan around fitz. Vanilla offense never wins and we all saw what happens when that is being ran (13-0 chiefs halftime lead). This game can easily come down to play calling and I would love to see plays called to make sure the ball is in our weapons hands. Please use some toss plays and screens for CJ, and I would like a couple more 1 on 1 jump balls for hunter.

My prediction.....27-17 Seahawks.
I just can't see us going into there house and pulling this one off. I hope come Sunday night I have to eat my own crow.

Also it feels good to be back Titania. Here's to more post for me in the future.

Kearse and especially Tate can hit you at any time for a big play. Let's not sleep on their WRs.

I don't see how we come out of this game with a W. Fitz should have thrown 4 picks last week and he is definitely going to throw more without a doubt in my mind. Our D will play well but losing the field position battle will kill us. I'm also concerned about Wilson running. We had a hard time containing Smith in the pocket... Just think what #3 can do to us. We are going to have to do a much better job than last week if we want to take Russell's legs out of the game. I can only hope I'm wrong.

9-20 Seahawks
titans0021

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I'd just like to see us keep it competitive. With Locker, I may have had a slim amount of hope, with Fitzpatrick, I have none. If we keep it within 10 I'll feel pretty good. Really wish we had gotten them in Nashville, but without Locker I'm not sure that would've changed much. Seattle, at home, is easily the best team in football.

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
1. Justin Hunter, WR - 12 receptions, 237 yards, 1 touchdown
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
TitansFan4Life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kind of sad a Gameday thread hasn't been made till today and it's Thursday. Even if we do lose we are titans fans yea?
titans0021

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitansFan4Life wrote:
Kind of sad a Gameday thread hasn't been made till today and it's Thursday. Even if we do lose we are titans fans yea?
Well yeah. With the poster gets to start GDT's until they create a losing one, nobody wanted to risk being cursed with this game. Laughing

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
titans0021

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least Sammie Lee Hill was back at practice today. We're going to need the big guy to free up Casey and be a presence against Lynch and the run game.

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
TitansFan4Life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am feeling lucky. It's been forever since the Seahawks have lost at home AND lost 2 games in a row! Make it happen titans!
titans0021

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
At least Sammie Lee Hill was back at practice today. We're going to need the big guy to free up Casey and be a presence against Lynch and the run game.

Quote:
@jwyattsports 3m
Sammie Hill still unlikely to play Sunday. Just did individual drills today. Has high ankle sprain #Titans

And that's what I get for being optimistic.

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
titans0021

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@jwyattsports 32s
#Titans LB Moise Fokou said he still hasn't heard from the NFL, so he's thinking he won't be fined for Sunday's sideline hit
And that's the confirmation that the NFL thinks it was a clean hit. You hit the QB late, you get fined. Pretty clear message the call is garbage.

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
Seachickens

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sucks, was looking forward to Locker's return home.
I think this could be a good competitive game. Your defense looks good. CJ is always a TD waiting to happen. If Fitzpatrick can stay away from to's, should be tough one.
Seahawks 20-17.
TitanSS

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seachickens wrote:
This sucks, was looking forward to Locker's return home.
I think this could be a good competitive game. Your defense looks good. CJ is always a TD waiting to happen. If Fitzpatrick can stay away from to's, should be tough one.
Seahawks 20-17.

Nice to see an opposing fan not being incredibly biased and predicting a blowout. (*cough*Jets*cough*)

If we still had Locker I would say it will be a good game, but I just don't trust Fitzpatrick against your defense and we've had a rough time getting the running game going. I think you all take the lead early and never give it up.

Seahawks 27 - Titans 17
titans0021

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quarterbacks from the 2011 draft class

Jake Locker: 62.2% completion rate, 721 yards (180.25 yards per game), 6 TDs, 0 INTs, 1 rushing TD, 99.0 QB rating.

Colin Kaepernick: 56.1% completion rate, 969 yards (193.8 yards per game), 6 TDs, 4 INTs, 0 rushing TDs, 81.9 QB rating.

Blaine Gabbert: Laughing

Cam Newton: 57.5% completion rate, 885 yards, 6 TDs, 5 INTs, 1 rushing TD, 78.4 QB rating

Christian Ponder: Laughing

Andy Dalton: 65.1% completion rate, 1,215 yards, 5 TDs, 5 INTs, 0 rushing TDs, 82.9 QB rating

God I miss you Jake. I miss you so, so much.

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
2. Brian Schwenke, C.

Last edited by titans0021 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total
lamont

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's not make it back to back losses Titans. Put in work in the Pacific Northwest. Drool

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig

Last edited by lamont on Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
deeluxx3

Hot Shot Crew
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Seattle is gonna stick it to us...this is the toughest game of the year for us (prob tied with our game vs Denver)

Going into Seattle against that secondary...with Fitz....dzang

RIP Crakburn & BoYz2tHeBoWl
RIP Steve "Air" McNair...the greatest Titan of all-time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59  Next
Page 1 of 59

Jump to: