You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Titans at Seahawks -- Go Chargers!! Ugh.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 57, 58, 59  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deeluxx3

Hot Shot Crew
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im lovin the pics, lamont, but the only "back" I want is Jake....back...if that makes sense??

Jakey come back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wivXgn75lw&t=1m2s

RIP Crakburn & BoYz2tHeBoWl
RIP Steve "Air" McNair...the greatest Titan of all-time
titans0021

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deeluxx3 wrote:
Im lovin the pics, lamont, but the only "back" I want is Jake....back...if that makes sense??

Jakey come back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wivXgn75lw&t=1m2s

There's the only back I care about.

Props to mike23md on the sig
edro

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we're going to be shredded. locker can't come back soon enough
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanSS wrote:
Seachickens wrote:
This sucks, was looking forward to Locker's return home.
I think this could be a good competitive game. Your defense looks good. CJ is always a TD waiting to happen. If Fitzpatrick can stay away from to's, should be tough one.
Seahawks 20-17.

Nice to see an opposing fan not being incredibly biased and predicting a blowout. (*cough*Jets*cough*)

If we still had Locker I would say it will be a good game, but I just don't trust Fitzpatrick against your defense and we've had a rough time getting the running game going. I think you all take the lead early and never give it up.

Seahawks 27 - Titans 17

And it's the week where it would be totally reasonable to predict one. lol

Don't see us standing much of a chance without Jake. Seahawks D with Fitz at the helm. Ouch.

To have any chance the defense will have to score points.

Sig by Smack
Adopt-A-Titan: 1) Corey Davis 2) Tre McBride
NFL: Titans // NBA: Cavaliers // NHL: Blue Jackets
Ockham

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seattle is overrated.

Titans 13-6

stallyns wrote:
Cortland Finnegan signs with the Rams, the division just got classier.
TheMonarch1110

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

59-0 Titans win.
TitanJo33

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've been competitive every single game this year and there's no reason for me to believe we can't sneak out with a win so I'm gonna remain optimistic bc we are a tough team with heart .. Let's get that run game goin with a solid game outta fitz without turnovers.. Force some big Time turn overs ... I believe in this team

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans win 27-20.

Have faith, lads. Have faith.

^^El ramster^^
FF Hunger Games I Winner

#JDI
FootballProdiG wrote:
Cant spell choke without OKC
titansfanatic59

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://espn.go.com/blog/tennessee-titans/post/_/id/1490/survey-says-favorite-road-trips

I wondered what ranks as the favorite road trip for the Tennessee Titans, so I strolled the locker room asking guys.

So wanted to know specific criteria -- was I asking more about the stadium experience or the city itself? I told them it was for them to decide, I just wanted to know what ranked as their favorite road trip.

Here’s what they told me:

Linebacker Zach Brown: “I don’t have one, man. I have no favorite road trip. I like playing at home. I like playing in Houston just to shut the crowd up. And Pittsburgh, they were so quiet up there when we were winning, I just thrive off really shutting the crowd up. That’s motivation.”

Zach Brown's Response immediately makes him one of my favorite Titans.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanJo33 wrote:
We've been competitive every single game this year and there's no reason for me to believe we can't sneak out with a win so I'm gonna remain optimistic bc we are a tough team with heart .. Let's get that run game goin with a solid game outta fitz without turnovers.. Force some big Time turn overs ... I believe in this team

I can see the game being competitive, but at the C-Link, I no reason to believe that you can conceivably win the game without a lot of things going the Titan's way.

I would have really liked to see Jake Locker play in Seattle though Sad.
lamont

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
TitanJo33 wrote:

I can see the game being competitive, but at the C-Link, I no reason to believe that you can conceivably win the game without a lot of things going the Titan's way.

I would have really liked to see Jake Locker play in Seattle though Sad.

"any given Sunday...". Last year I would have gone ahead and chalk this up as a loss. I am going to wait until Sunday afternoon and let this one play out. #titanup

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
TitanSS

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deeluxx3 wrote:
I think Seattle is gonna stick it to us...this is the toughest game of the year for us (prob tied with our game vs Denver)

Going into Seattle against that secondary...with Fitz....dzang

You realize we play the Colts twice right?

I hate to say it but Andrew Luck is already a top 5 QB in the NFL and there are analysts that will support that claim. Unlike last year, they have a strong running game so they are less reliant on Luck to do everything this season. The Colts were busy this offseason adding people to their defense including two new starters in their secondary. They've became a very physical football team. They won the battle at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball against SF who are supposed to be one of the best up front.

I predicted that the Colts would beat the Seahawks because I think they are the better team.

Don't sleep on Indy.
lamont

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanSS wrote:
deeluxx3 wrote:
I think Seattle is gonna stick it to us...this is the toughest game of the year for us (prob tied with our game vs Denver)

I hate to say it but Andrew Luck is already a top 5 QB in the NFL and there are analysts that will support that claim. Unlike last year, they have a strong running game so they are less reliant on Luck to do everything this season. The Colts were busy this offseason adding people to their defense including two new starters in their secondary. They've became a very physical football team. They won the battle at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball against SF who are supposed to be one of the best up front.

I predicted that the Colts would beat the Seahawks because I think they are the better team.

Don't sleep on Indy.

Indy does not scare me. Munch has built this team to be a physical football team as well. Richardson really hasn't done much to me so far, Donald Brown is the guy right now. He is shredding defenses on 3rd down. The Titan secondary matches up well with Fleener, wayne & hilton. All the titans defense has to do is stay in their rush lanes on Luck and blanket Wayne & Brown on 3rd down and put Brown on Fleener. Wink

Indy caught the 49ers at the right time. That was the week they had the Smith arrest hanging over the locker room and both Patrick Willis & Vernon Davis out of the lineup. They blanketed Boldin and Kap didn't have Davis to bail him out. Right now as a QB if you make Kap leave his 1st progression he panics and he doesn't have the read option like last year to slow the opposing pass rush.

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
deeluxx3

Hot Shot Crew
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanSS wrote:
deeluxx3 wrote:

Don't sleep on Indy.

Indy is very tough and Im not sleeping on them, but playing Seattle in Seattle and Denver (assuming they keep SOMEWHAT close to the pace they are at) is tougher than Indy, IMO

RIP Crakburn & BoYz2tHeBoWl
RIP Steve "Air" McNair...the greatest Titan of all-time
edro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lamont wrote:
TitanSS wrote:
deeluxx3 wrote:

Don't sleep on Indy.

Indy does not scare me. Munch has built this team to be a physical football team as well. Richardson really hasn't done much to me so far, Donald Brown is the guy right now. He is shredding defenses on 3rd down. The Titan secondary matches up well with Fleener, wayne & hilton. All the titans defense has to do is stay in their rush lanes on Luck and blanket Wayne & Brown on 3rd down and put Brown on Fleener. Wink

Indy caught the 49ers at the right time. That was the week they had the Smith arrest hanging over the locker room and both Patrick Willis & Vernon Davis out of the lineup. They blanketed Boldin and Kap didn't have Davis to bail him out. Right now as a QB if you make Kap leave his 1st progression he panics and he doesn't have the read option like last year to slow the opposing pass rush.

Indy doesn't scare you? They should because they'll end up winning the division. They should because of a player named Andrew Luck.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 57, 58, 59  Next
Page 2 of 59

Jump to: