Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 6: Eagles (2-3) at Bucs (0-4)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ravishingone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kind of interesting, the hoodie has no problem taking Talib and shadowing the other team's best receiving threat all game long. Talib has covered VJack, Julio, and now Graham. Kind of makes me wonder why Revis isn't used the same way. Some day it would be nice to have a competent coaching staff. Rolling Eyes
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revis was a waste of 16mm per and a first and 3rd until we use him correctly.
YoungBucs15

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Revis was a waste of 16mm per and a first and 3rd until we use him correctly.

It's mostly this but Revis himself has said that he isn't 100%. Maybe they are trying to baby him until he's confident that he's coming back. Can't afford to take a risk and have Revis re-injury himself. Not trying to defend the coaching staff one bit but that could be a reason why.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like this one play pretty much describes our season. 4th and inches. They call us offsides when we weren't. Don't worry though. I'm sure the NFL will send us a sorry letter again.

garbage
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBando wrote:
I feel like this one play pretty much describes our season. 4th and inches. They call us offsides when we weren't. Don't worry though. I'm sure the NFL will send us a sorry letter again.

When are you gona change your avi/sig? Its disturbing af everytime you post...as if its not bad enough to have to watch the Bucs play worse than a JV team every Sunday, I always have to see your ugly profile as well

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
BBando

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
BBando wrote:

When are you gona change your avi/sig? Its disturbing af everytime you post...as if its not bad enough to have to watch the Bucs play worse than a JV team every Sunday, I always have to see your ugly profile as well
You will be alright.

garbage
5nick5

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm starting to think we'll never be good. We'll be like Cleveland where we're constant bottom feeders but never bad enough for the #1 pick, never good enough for the playoffs.

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt a Buc: Alterraun Verner
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5nick5 wrote:
I'm starting to think we'll never be good. We'll be like Cleveland where we're constant bottom feeders but never bad enough for the #1 pick, never good enough for the playoffs.

ON POINT. This is exactly how I feel about our franchise.

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
RoeKG

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil' Shorty wrote:
Same [inappropriate/removed], different week. While the players made some mistakes again the MAJORITY of this teams problems have to do with poor coaching and play calling. I am semi encouraged to see some good play and fight by some players.

This season is unreal.

I feel this way too. I already am looking forward to April, and just hoping someone makes the right decision with our awful coaching. The lack of adjustments is disturbing.
klopp24

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This team is just a headache....

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It really just sickens me how much talent is on this team, and yet we still cannot produce any real changes to generate wins. Getting out coached week in and week out is aggravating, and the fact that we have now become the Raiders of the South East is both disturbing and disgusting. I am completely nauseous watching the second half of any of our games. I liked what Glennon did today, but honestly could have been picked off more then the one pick where Underwood from (you guessed it Rutgers) didn't fight for the ball. I am a complete fan of an entire front office overall and coaching change so that we can have "stability" and "professionalism" from both our front office and coaching staff. Is that really too much to ask?

Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
5nick5 wrote:

ON POINT. This is exactly how I feel about our franchise.

Y'all will be good again. It's the Eagles who have to celebrate their 1960 championship to feel better about ourselves who will never be good enough for a Championship.

Doug Martin is tough as nails. And Tampa might have lost but you can't say they didn't fight today.

Don't take this the wrong way, just something funny to lighten the mood. An ode to our beautiful QBs who dueled today Laughing Laughing

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well let's start with this...

Glennon > Freeman

I know the Eagles defense is really bad and I'm not saying he'll be our franchise guy and all that, but he's not looking too bad thus far... it was the defense that let us down today... and again, PENALTIES...

And Tim Wright? Don't know who he is but he balled out today, and him and Glennon seem to have a nice little chemistry thing going already
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
Well let's start with this...

Glennon > Freeman

I know the Eagles defense is really bad and I'm not saying he'll be our franchise guy and all that, but he's not looking too bad thus far... it was the defense that let us down today... and again, PENALTIES...

And Tim Wright? Don't know who he is but he balled out today, and him and Glennon seem to have a nice little chemistry thing going already

Glennon's deep balls are so terrible though. That whole "cannon arm" is an exaggeration. Great accuracy before 25 yards though, after that it's similar to our teams record

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I really think that halftime adjustments are overrated in a big, big way. I think halftime is to take care of your personal business, go to the men’s room, get a drink and maybe something to eat because you maybe had something to eat three hours before kickoff or four hours before kickoff, now you have played an hour and a half later. You are looking at 5 1/2 hours before you have put some fuel in your system.”

This article from a year ago really says it all...
http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=71902

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: