Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 6: Eagles (2-3) at Bucs (0-4)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buc Ball

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He wasn't in the neutral zone. Call that on the Patriots!

Lavonte David

117 Tackles
6 Sacks
5 Interception
14 Pass Breakups
1 Safety
1 Ridiculous Fine
ravishingone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Glennon played very well today, a step in the right direction in his development. I just hope he can stay healthy for the entire season to make a fair determination whether he is a QB of the future with the new regime.
BBando

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder what it feels like to be good.
kaos336

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravishingone wrote:
I thought Glennon played very well today, a step in the right direction in his development. I just hope he can stay healthy for the entire season to make a fair determination whether he is a QB of the future with the new regime.

This is what I worry about. I don't want this kid to play half decent and we pass on all of the talent at QB coming out in the next draft. I'm sick of project QB's who show glimpses, but never develop. With us picking as high as we probably will be, we need to go QB no matter what.

The one exception would be if he is throwing for 300 yds a game and it's not all in garbage time.

Last edited by kaos336 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
ravishingone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kaos336 wrote:
ravishingone wrote:

This is what I worry about. I don't want this kid to play half decent and we pass on all of the talent at QB coming out in the next draft. I'm sick of project QB's who show glimpses, but never develop. With us picking as high as we probably will be, we need to go QB no matter what.

Would you? You are assuming the redshirt sophomores declare, if they don't you maybe looking at Boyd or Manziel. You still want to go there?
indifference

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravishingone wrote:
Eagles have a horrible defense. Glennon was good today but this was the 2nd worst defense in the NFL. His performances against the Seahawks, Dolphins, and ATL will be a better test.
ravishingone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
ravishingone wrote:
Eagles have a horrible defense. Glennon was good today but this was the 2nd worst defense in the NFL. His performances against the Seahawks, Dolphins, and ATL will be a better test.

totally agree, I hope he stays healthy to play all of those games. His o-line particularly Joseph and Zuttah are giving me some doubt whether he can stay healthy.
Lil' Shorty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same [inappropriate/removed], different week. While the players made some mistakes again the MAJORITY of this teams problems have to do with poor coaching and play calling. I am semi encouraged to see some good play and fight by some players.

This season is unreal.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravishingone wrote:
kaos336 wrote:
ravishingone wrote:

Would you? You are assuming the redshirt sophomores declare, if they don't you maybe looking at Boyd or Manziel. You still want to go there?

Obviously if the guys don't come out things change. I believe they will declare though. They will be going in the top 10. I know pay slotting has changed that, but I am assuming our drafting a QB based on them declaring. It would have to be Bridgewater, Hundley, or Boyd.
ravishingone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kaos336 wrote:
ravishingone wrote:
kaos336 wrote:
ravishingone wrote:

Obviously if the guys don't come out things change. I believe they will declare though. They will be going in the top 10. I know pay slotting has changed that, but I am assuming our drafting a QB based on them declaring. It would have to be Bridgewater, Hundley, or Boyd.

Fair enough, but IMHO I can't leave that pick in the hands of Dom. He has to go with Schiano.

Last edited by ravishingone on Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buc Ball

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I imagine this is a team they would want to end up on. New coaching staff, good offensive weapons, defensive playmakers and being in Florida.

If we're picking number 1, I can't see them doing an Andrew Luck or Matt Leinart.

Lavonte David

117 Tackles
6 Sacks
5 Interception
14 Pass Breakups
1 Safety
1 Ridiculous Fine
Seminolebuc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kaos336 wrote:
ravishingone wrote:

The one exception would be if he is throwing for 300 yds a game and it's not all in garbage time.

I would absolutely okay with riding another season with Glennon so we know what we've got. If he works out then great but if not we would get a shot at some good QBs like Jameis Winston. After Bridgewater who i still think we wont get none of the QBs in this class are really worth taking.

Props to Eggy
Adopt-a-Buc
Josh Freeman
sayheykid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kaos336 wrote:
ravishingone wrote:
kaos336 wrote:
ravishingone wrote:

Go ahead and cross Boyd off of that list, especially if you don't want another project QB. Bridgewater and Hundley both have solid fundamental bases to build off of as pro QBs. Boyd is a toolsy crapshoot who is a complete demolish/rebuild as a NFL quarterback.

It's a sucker bet in any round, but particularly as high as we'll be drafting in the first. If it misses, and it probably will, it could have catastrophic implications for this franchise.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it looks like Wright can play. Would certainly like to see Owusu get more playing time especially since Underwood certainly didn't take advantage of his opportunity.
Bucs00

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravishingone wrote:
Well, it looks like Wright can play. Would certainly like to see Owusu get more playing time especially since Underwood certainly didn't take advantage of his opportunity.

One bright spot in this nightmarish season. He still bad at blocking though, but he is new to the position so that is understandable.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: