Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dennis Allen mic'd up!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raidr4life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Dennis Allen mic'd up! Reply with quote

I have to say the guy has got me fired up......

http://www.raiders.com/media-vault/videos/Sound-FX-Oakland-Raiders-coach-Dennis-Allen/a2e86fe6-3a37-43b0-b1c4-b31e80670c1f
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just about to post the same thing. I LOVE his energy! I never had seen him mic'd up before and I really like how he acts in game. I liked how he handled Pryor too. Same with DJ. I like his interactions with the younger guys probably the most. He certainly is an intense coach and places importance on discipline. Definitely fired me up as well. Don't want to give up on him after this year.

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Did somebody mention teens?
Chali21

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its amazing how energetic he is considering how low key he seems in his pressers.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't say he got me fired up.... but it's definitely clear that he has a passion for coaching and wants this team to be good. That's all that matters to me.

RaiderX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember last year when everybody on the board was complaining that he wasn't showing any emotion and seemed like "he didn't care" during games?

The guy is passionate and its something I noticed in his first interview after being hired. Last year was a nightmare process and he kinda had to just take it in order to take a step forward. The players love the guy and fight hard for him.

"Back...your @**...up."

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked dude looks like a lil kid living the dream of being a nfl coach. like how he tried to control the sidelines to avoid flags. like the spike the playbook in the goaline stand. that game was so emotional for some reason. for the first time we are playing like we have a chip on our shoulder. idk maybe im trippin but that was maybe the best raider game ive seen in about 5-6 years. da is cool with me Cool as long as you just win baby. props on the team holding it together despite the injuries.

btw tp looks huge compared to da lol

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Remember last year when everybody on the board was complaining that he wasn't showing any emotion and seemed like "he didn't care" during games?

The guy is passionate and its something I noticed in his first interview after being hired. Last year was a nightmare process and he kinda had to just take it in order to take a step forward. The players love the guy and fight hard for him.

"Back...your @**...up."

True, we probably dont get to see much of him when it matters. Pressers are different. He isnt a Ryan or HueJack but he loves the game and that is evident.
Stix101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was watching NFLN's Sound FX last night wondering why they never mic up the raiders.. Guess they did! Thanks for the post, I had no idea DA was still going thru puberty Laughing
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
"Back...your @**...up."

Haha I loved that. It was like oh man, we really do have a football coach here. Liked the authority and just the way he said it.

ravens_rool28 wrote:
dawsonleery

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was mic'd up last year vs the Jags, he crazy during that game too.
big_palooka

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allen is a solid HC. It still makes me laugh at the people who were ready write him off after 1 year.

Hope he sticks around for while. Consistency will be key to getting over the hump. He's the right HC for this job. Just have to be patient w/ the rosters rebuilding.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Davis is the one that needs to be patient. Most Raiders fans understand things are not ideal right now, we just wanna compete. No losing by 20+ points. Can't have it.
big_palooka

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man.... can't wait for Allen to get 'em fired up this week!

I've never wanted to beat KC more than I do right now. They are a very lucky 5-0. Defense is playing great, but they've played nobody outside Dallas who they got at home.

They've also gotten a lot of breaks (hello Titans player kicking the ball into the end zone on a punt for a score!)

But worst of all is the large contingent of their fan base who are the biggest bunch of homers ever.

Pryor is going to have to play clean. Oline will need to protect him. The Chiefs offense is not good. Smith won't turn the ball over because he plays check down football. The LBs better be on it to stop that junk to Charles.

Sunday needs to get here ASAP.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Man.... can't wait for Allen to get 'em fired up this week!

I've never wanted to beat KC more than I do right now. They are a very lucky 5-0. Defense is playing great, but they've played nobody outside Dallas who they got at home.

They've also gotten a lot of breaks (hello Titans player kicking the ball into the end zone on a punt for a score!)

But worst of all is the large contingent of their fan base who are the biggest bunch of homers ever.

Pryor is going to have to play clean. Oline will need to protect him. The Chiefs offense is not good. Smith won't turn the ball over because he plays check down football. The LBs better be on it to stop that junk to Charles.

Sunday needs to get here ASAP.

Honestly, the way our D has been playing seems ideal to stop KC's offense. Shut down the run game and prevent the plays over the top. Play patient, disciplined football and force them to make a mistake or wait for it once we force Alex Smith to beat us.

I think the real key is how our offense performs. If they overpursue, hopefully Pryor can take advantage of that. Maybe if we're lucky, we can have one of our speed guys burn em over the top or clear em out for some big gains. Ford can do and has done both in the past (Brandon Flowers remembers Laughing). Would be hella sweet to get McFadden back for this game too, but I wouldn't force it if he isn't ready. Especially with the bye in the following week.

ravens_rool28 wrote:
BigD1123

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing. Looked like he had a lil chucky in him

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: