Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tennessee Titans (3-2) @ Seattle Seahawks (4-1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SupeRG00F


Joined: 12 Aug 2012
Posts: 1394
Location: Vancouver, Wa
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
imani wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
I don't see any way we blow out the titans. They are a solid team, especially on defense. So turnovers won't matter too much unless we take them in for six on that play. Which getting turnovers aren't a for sure thing. It'll be a close game.


you seem to be forgetting we're at home. A turnover @ C-link = game-changing noise and momentum. It only takes 1 up there
Eh. I'll have to see that to believe it. Just because we have momentum doesn't make me think the line will pass block any better. I hope I'm wrong though.


Really? I believe momentum has a way of improving upon everything.
Like I've said, I'll have to see it. It also doesn't help us the rest of the season if our o-line can't protect unless they're at home. That doesn't make us a good team at all. If they suck hard IN Seattle then I think we will be in deep crap.

I hope they play well. I really do. But if the only reason they do is because of the crowd then we will lose 5 more and maybe miss the playoffs.
_________________


Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tooki


Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Posts: 10744
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
imani wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
imani wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
I don't see any way we blow out the titans. They are a solid team, especially on defense. So turnovers won't matter too much unless we take them in for six on that play. Which getting turnovers aren't a for sure thing. It'll be a close game.


you seem to be forgetting we're at home. A turnover @ C-link = game-changing noise and momentum. It only takes 1 up there
Eh. I'll have to see that to believe it. Just because we have momentum doesn't make me think the line will pass block any better. I hope I'm wrong though.


Really? I believe momentum has a way of improving upon everything.
Like I've said, I'll have to see it. It also doesn't help us the rest of the season if our o-line can't protect unless they're at home. That doesn't make us a good team at all. If they suck hard IN Seattle then I think we will be in deep crap.

I hope they play well. I really do. But if the only reason they do is because of the crowd then we will lose 5 more and maybe miss the playoffs.


Given how the division has panned out so far, 10-6 MAY be enough depending on divisional performances.

Russell Okung should be back in a few weeks and Max Unger is back in two weeks max. Once Zach Miller returns, the protection should be OK.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Finchy


Joined: 05 Jun 2013
Posts: 1833
Location: It Was Just Banter
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Brady Henderson ‏@BradyHenderson

Pete Carroll tells "The Morning News" on KIRO Radio 97.3 FM that Bobby Wagner probably won't play Sunday. K.J. Wright slides inside to MLB.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21556
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Injury Report

Probable
Questionable
Doubtful/Out


Quote:
SEAHAWKS

Did not participate in practice: TE Zach Miller (hamstring), RB Spencer Ware (ankle), T Breno Giacomini (knee), LB Bobby Wagner (ankle).

Limited participation: CB Jeremy Lane (hamstring).

Full participation: C Max Unger (upper arm), CB Walter Thurmond (knee), DE Michael Bennett (quadriceps), RB Marshawn Lynch (not injury related).

TITANS

Did not participate: QB Jake Locker (hip/knee), LB Patrick Bailey (hamstring), LB Zaviar Gooden (hamstring), RB Shonn Greene (knee), DT Sammie Hill (ankle), DE Derrick Morgan (shoulder), T David Stewart (ankle), CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson (hamstring).

Limited participation: CB Coty Sensabaugh (concussion).

Full participation: RB Jackie Battle (neck), S Michael Griffin (foot).
I love that Lynch is listed as injured weekly Laughing
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TwoToneBlue


Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 7039
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
Injury Report

Probable
Questionable
Doubtful/Out


Quote:
SEAHAWKS

Did not participate in practice: TE Zach Miller (hamstring), RB Spencer Ware (ankle), T Breno Giacomini (knee), LB Bobby Wagner (ankle).

Limited participation: CB Jeremy Lane (hamstring).

Full participation: C Max Unger (upper arm), CB Walter Thurmond (knee), DE Michael Bennett (quadriceps), RB Marshawn Lynch (not injury related).

TITANS

Did not participate: QB Jake Locker (hip/knee), LB Patrick Bailey (hamstring), LB Zaviar Gooden (hamstring), RB Shonn Greene (knee), DT Sammie Hill (ankle), DE Derrick Morgan (shoulder), T David Stewart (ankle), CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson (hamstring).

Limited participation: CB Coty Sensabaugh (concussion).

Full participation: RB Jackie Battle (neck), S Michael Griffin (foot).
I love that Lynch is listed as injured weekly Laughing


Diabeetus from the skittles?

As an aside, has he mentioned how he feels about the switch from lime to green apple. I personally hate it!!
_________________
"That's a piece of it.."
-Ken Whisenhunt's answer to life's hardest questions

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR -- 9 CAR 29 YDS, 1 REC 17 YDS
2) Sammie Hill NT -- 2 TCK 1 SCK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 28788
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
Injury Report

Probable
Questionable
Doubtful/Out


Quote:
SEAHAWKS

Did not participate in practice: TE Zach Miller (hamstring), RB Spencer Ware (ankle), T Breno Giacomini (knee), LB Bobby Wagner (ankle).

Limited participation: CB Jeremy Lane (hamstring).

Full participation: C Max Unger (upper arm), CB Walter Thurmond (knee), DE Michael Bennett (quadriceps), RB Marshawn Lynch (not injury related).

TITANS

Did not participate: QB Jake Locker (hip/knee), LB Patrick Bailey (hamstring), LB Zaviar Gooden (hamstring), RB Shonn Greene (knee), DT Sammie Hill (ankle), DE Derrick Morgan (shoulder), T David Stewart (ankle), CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson (hamstring).

Limited participation: CB Coty Sensabaugh (concussion).

Full participation: RB Jackie Battle (neck), S Michael Griffin (foot).
I love that Lynch is listed as injured weekly Laughing


I've heard he has a hip injury and is actually questionble for sunday's game.
_________________


Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21556
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
Injury Report

Probable
Questionable
Doubtful/Out


Quote:
SEAHAWKS

Did not participate in practice: TE Zach Miller (hamstring), RB Spencer Ware (ankle), T Breno Giacomini (knee), LB Bobby Wagner (ankle).

Limited participation: CB Jeremy Lane (hamstring).

Full participation: C Max Unger (upper arm), CB Walter Thurmond (knee), DE Michael Bennett (quadriceps), RB Marshawn Lynch (not injury related).

TITANS

Did not participate: QB Jake Locker (hip/knee), LB Patrick Bailey (hamstring), LB Zaviar Gooden (hamstring), RB Shonn Greene (knee), DT Sammie Hill (ankle), DE Derrick Morgan (shoulder), T David Stewart (ankle), CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson (hamstring).

Limited participation: CB Coty Sensabaugh (concussion).

Full participation: RB Jackie Battle (neck), S Michael Griffin (foot).
I love that Lynch is listed as injured weekly Laughing


I've heard he has a hip injury and is actually questionble for sunday's game.
I highly doubt it. There's a reason it says non-injury related first of all. But he just misses practice because he's a star RB and that's what they do. He's fine
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 28788
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
Injury Report

Probable
Questionable
Doubtful/Out


Quote:
SEAHAWKS

Did not participate in practice: TE Zach Miller (hamstring), RB Spencer Ware (ankle), T Breno Giacomini (knee), LB Bobby Wagner (ankle).

Limited participation: CB Jeremy Lane (hamstring).

Full participation: C Max Unger (upper arm), CB Walter Thurmond (knee), DE Michael Bennett (quadriceps), RB Marshawn Lynch (not injury related).

TITANS

Did not participate: QB Jake Locker (hip/knee), LB Patrick Bailey (hamstring), LB Zaviar Gooden (hamstring), RB Shonn Greene (knee), DT Sammie Hill (ankle), DE Derrick Morgan (shoulder), T David Stewart (ankle), CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson (hamstring).

Limited participation: CB Coty Sensabaugh (concussion).

Full participation: RB Jackie Battle (neck), S Michael Griffin (foot).
I love that Lynch is listed as injured weekly Laughing


I've heard he has a hip injury and is actually questionble for sunday's game.
I highly doubt it. There's a reason it says non-injury related first of all. But he just misses practice because he's a star RB and that's what they do. He's fine


Quote:
Pete Carroll says Marshawn Lynch is fine. The injury report says there’s a chance the running back won’t play Sunday.

We won’t know until Sunday whether Lynch’s new hip injury is an issue, but he did sit out Friday’s practice, and Carroll said, “We’re treating him for a little hip thing, but he’s fine.”

The league’s injury reporting protocol defines a player listed as questionable as having a 50/50 shot at playing, and while it sounds like Carroll is confident Lynch’s odds are much better than that, the fact that this injury crept up late in the week is at least a little bit of a cause for concern for the Seahawks.


http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2013/oct/11/seahawks-battling-injuries/
_________________


Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Finchy


Joined: 05 Jun 2013
Posts: 1833
Location: It Was Just Banter
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Brian McIntyre ‏@brian_mcintyre

#Seahawks promote WR Bryan Walters from the practice squad. Released C/G Jason Spitz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SwiftTexan


Joined: 15 Feb 2011
Posts: 3858
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should be a good game, the Titans have an underrated defense but I can't see them generating much offense in this game. If we allow more than 17 points I'll be disappointed.
_________________
The Ultimate Fantasy Football Challenge
FootballsFuture Fantasy Scrubs League
Discussion Thread Link
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=550031
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Plush


Joined: 24 Sep 2012
Posts: 1429
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stupid ducks are just too talented.
_________________
Mossburg wrote:
I'm an anonymous bum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ring Worm Sherm


Joined: 27 Apr 2013
Posts: 970
Location: PNW
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plush wrote:
Stupid ducks are just too talented.


UW can't hang with the big boys Wink
_________________


“Its pay back, Russell Wilson"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 28788
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the texans are garbage
_________________


Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Finchy


Joined: 05 Jun 2013
Posts: 1833
Location: It Was Just Banter
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Seattle Seahawks ‏@Seahawks

#Seahawks Inactives: QB Daniels, RB Ware, LB Wagner, T Giacomini, T Hauptmann, TE Miller, DE Mayowa. #TENvsSEA


Quote:
Seattle Seahawks ‏@Seahawks

#Titans Inactives: QB Locker, RB Greene, CB Wreh-Wilson, LB Gooden, LB Bailey, C Schwenke, T Stingily. #TENvsSEA
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
therealdeal


Joined: 27 Nov 2006
Posts: 10438
Location: Nashville,Tn
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ring Worm Sherm wrote:
Mesa_Titan wrote:
Ring Worm Sherm wrote:
Agree with everything you said but Fitzpatrick does not have a big arm.

I'm going with 38-10 hawks


Guessing you think Fitz throws 4-5 picks?


I'll go with 2-3 picks and a fumble and we capitalize on those turnovers. I'm also assuming our offense comes out to play and puts up points regardless. I just don't see Fitz moving the ball in Seattle and your defense will wear out.



Your team has an issue on 3rd downs... Teams complete less than 30% of them on us... Right now we're top 5 in that department... No. 3 to be exact.

I don't think they'll wear out
_________________
Tennessee Titans Baby!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 3 of 28

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group