Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tennessee Titans (3-2) @ Seattle Seahawks (4-1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tooki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Now Bobby Wagner is in Crutches and a boot Rolling Eyes

http://espn.go.com/blog/seattle-seahawks/post/_/id/1014/wagner-on-crutches-but-unger-is-back

Unger will play this sunday unless there is a setback

Urgh great..

It'll be great to have Unger back, but LMJ is also arguably the team's 3rd best lineman...
imani

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
imani wrote:

http://espn.go.com/blog/seattle-seahawks/post/_/id/1014/wagner-on-crutches-but-unger-is-back

Urgh great..

It'll be great to have Unger back, but LMJ is also arguably the team's 3rd best lineman...

LJP? (i see LMJ as lamichael james Laughing ). He's been good, but he might have cost us the comeback against the colts with that delay of game last week. That doesn't happen with Unger.

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
titans0021

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, with Locker, I think this game could have been interesting, even in Seattle. Without him, I'm just going to sit back and pray for a miracle. Like Fitzpatrick not throwing behind his receivers on every ball that is thrown more than 10 yards downfield.

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
1. Justin Hunter, WR - 3 receptions, 63 yards, 0 touchdowns
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
Ring Worm Sherm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesa_Titan wrote:
Ring Worm Sherm wrote:
Agree with everything you said but Fitzpatrick does not have a big arm.

I'm going with 38-10 hawks

Guessing you think Fitz throws 4-5 picks?

I'll go with 2-3 picks and a fumble and we capitalize on those turnovers. I'm also assuming our offense comes out to play and puts up points regardless. I just don't see Fitz moving the ball in Seattle and your defense will wear out.

“Its pay back, Russell Wilson"
Ring Worm Sherm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
imani wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
I don't see any way we blow out the titans. They are a solid team, especially on defense. So turnovers won't matter too much unless we take them in for six on that play. Which getting turnovers aren't a for sure thing. It'll be a close game.

you seem to be forgetting we're at home. A turnover @ C-link = game-changing noise and momentum. It only takes 1 up there
Eh. I'll have to see that to believe it. Just because we have momentum doesn't make me think the line will pass block any better. I hope I'm wrong though.

Really? I believe momentum has a way of improving upon everything.

See it to believe it? Did you not watch our first two home games? Or any home games last year? That noise gets these boys going hard.

“Its pay back, Russell Wilson"
Tooki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Tooki wrote:
imani wrote:

Urgh great..

LJP? (i see LMJ as lamichael james Laughing ). He's been good, but he might have cost us the comeback against the colts with that delay of game last week. That doesn't happen with Unger.

Yeah, that guy Laughing. It was a typo.

It definitely doesn't happen with Unger, but my golly do I wish for somebody to replace Breno/Sweezy.
Mesa_Titan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ring Worm Sherm wrote:
imani wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
imani wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
I don't see any way we blow out the titans. They are a solid team, especially on defense. So turnovers won't matter too much unless we take them in for six on that play. Which getting turnovers aren't a for sure thing. It'll be a close game.

you seem to be forgetting we're at home. A turnover @ C-link = game-changing noise and momentum. It only takes 1 up there
Eh. I'll have to see that to believe it. Just because we have momentum doesn't make me think the line will pass block any better. I hope I'm wrong though.

See it to believe it? Did you not watch our first two home games? Or any home games last year? That noise gets these boys going hard.

Well, if you're feeling confident, I'll sig bet you that the Seahawks do not score 38 points.

Unless there's multiple interceptions for touchdown's, it's not happening.

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesa_Titan wrote:
Ring Worm Sherm wrote:
imani wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
imani wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:

Well, if you're feeling confident, I'll sig bet you that the Seahawks do not score 38 points.

Unless there's multiple interceptions for touchdown's, it's not happening.
I imagine somewhere between 24 and 31.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
TheoryofSeahawk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see this game being a blowout. I think Tennessee is having a nice season. It was disappointing to see Locker get hurt. He was playing really well and I was looking forward to seeing how he matched up against the 'Hawks defense.

As it stands now, we'll be seeing Ryan Fitzpatrick again. The same guy we saw in Toronto last year vs. the Bills. He's a decent nfl backup, not really a starter, but he can make plays nonetheless. Iirc, he put up a couple nice drives against our D last year in the first half before he completely unraveled in the 2nd half and threw multiple INT's, including one that Earl returned for a TD.

I could see this week's game going the same way for him. He may start good, but at some point his inconsistency will catch up to him.

For the 'Hawks, the offense must play more consistently then they did last week. Must get the run established and stick with it longer than one half. Must get some separation from the WR's and get them the ball in space to keep chains moving. Must avoid penalties and turnovers. Must NOT take Tennessee for granted and have long sequences of unproductive plays and drives. That one goes for the offense, defense, special teams, and the coaching staff. I felt that last week, in all phases of the game, there were lapses in the intensity and attention to the game that ultimately left a lot of plays out on the field and cost the 'Hawks a chance to win that game.
SoS

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm generally a cautious optimist but I really have zero worries in this game. Should be at least a 14+ point win unless garbage time brings them back. I don't know how they can run or pass on our defense.
imani

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Seahawks have converted just 5 of 26 (19.2 percent) third-down opportunities over the past two games.

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

imani

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Injury Report

Probable
Questionable
Doubtful/Out

Quote:
SEAHAWKS

Did not participate in practice: TE Zach Miller (hamstring), RB Spencer Ware (ankle), T Breno Giacomini (knee), LB Bobby Wagner (ankle).

Limited participation: CB Jeremy Lane (hamstring).

Full participation: C Max Unger (upper arm), CB Walter Thurmond (knee), DE Michael Bennett (quadriceps), RB Marshawn Lynch (not injury related).

TITANS

Did not participate: QB Jake Locker (hip/knee), LB Patrick Bailey (hamstring), LB Zaviar Gooden (hamstring), RB Shonn Greene (knee), DT Sammie Hill (ankle), DE Derrick Morgan (shoulder), T David Stewart (ankle), CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson (hamstring).

Limited participation: CB Coty Sensabaugh (concussion).

Full participation: RB Jackie Battle (neck), S Michael Griffin (foot).

wwhickok wrote:

SoS

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll say I am excited to see Zach Brown play. Shame Locker won't be in there.
Mesa_Titan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
I'll say I am excited to see Zach Brown play. Shame Locker won't be in there.

Most likely wont be disappointed with Zach, he's awesome.

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
Finchy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I have to see one more snap of McQuistan at LT, I will burn this forum to the ground.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 2 of 28

Jump to: