Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tennessee Titans (3-2) @ Seattle Seahawks (4-1)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Finchy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Tennessee Titans (3-2) @ Seattle Seahawks (4-1) Reply with quote

@

Where:

When: Sunday 13th October. 4pm EST/1pm PST. (Available in other timezones)

Key Matchups:

1. Seahawks O-Line vs Titans:
Nobody has been impressed with the performances of the offensive line this season, even when the starting unit was playing. The last two performances have been even worse, with Paul McQuistan deserving a special shout-out for his ineptitude. The Titans boast a very stout defense, ranking 10th in PPG, 9th in YPG, and 5th in Sacks. Jeanpierre has arguably been the best of the sorry lot these last two weeks, but having Unger back should hopefully improve the situation. As much as we love watch Russ scramble, we need to give him a pocket the throw from if the 3rd down issues are going to be resolved.

2. Titans Wide Receivers vs Seahawks Secondary:
The injury to Locker has been very disappointing for Titans fans, as the former University of Washington star was having a standout start to the season after a mixed first couple of years in the league. However, while Fitzpatrick's football ability does not equal that of his big ol' brain, the receiving core he will be relying on to make plays is not devoid of playmakers. Each of Nate Washington, Kendall Wright and Justin Hunter will provide a challenge for the secondary coming off their most disappointing performance of the year against the Colts, where Hilton and Wayne made them their thing on the side. Browner and Sherman need to be more intelligent when initiating contact with the receivers, and Fitz's big arm could result in bug yardage through PI penalties,

Prediction: 24-10 Seahawks
Plush

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice write up
Ring Worm Sherm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with everything you said but Fitzpatrick does not have a big arm.

I'm going with 38-10 hawks

“Its pay back, Russell Wilson"
Mesa_Titan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ring Worm Sherm wrote:

Guessing you think Fitz throws 4-5 picks?

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
Seachickens

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Fitzpatrick takes care of the ball, this could be a close game. Even though he isn't tearing up the league like he did, Chris Johnson always worries me. The titans defense has looked good. Hopefully the hawks d comes out pissed about last week.
Plush

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the titans will play us well. I think we go up by a score early and battle with them back and forth with an eventual, hard fought, victory.

I'll say 23-17
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see any way we blow out the titans. They are a solid team, especially on defense. So turnovers won't matter too much unless we take them in for six on that play. Which getting turnovers aren't a for sure thing. It'll be a close game.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
imani

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
I don't see any way we blow out the titans. They are a solid team, especially on defense. So turnovers won't matter too much unless we take them in for six on that play. Which getting turnovers aren't a for sure thing. It'll be a close game.

you seem to be forgetting we're at home. A turnover @ C-link = game-changing noise and momentum. It only takes 1 up there

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Sacks98

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be a low scoring game our offensive line is in shambles our WR's aren't doing a very good job of getting separation plus the Titans D is really good.
Mesa_Titan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it will be a good game. A close one, but still tough to see the Titans coming out victors without Jake Locker. If we do, Russell Wilson running for his life will be why.

I honestly think our defense is a good matchup for Seattle's offense, we have a ton of speed to nullify Wilson's legs and I don't think Marshawn will be able to do much behind your line.

I just don't think we'll be able to do much on offense unless Fitz has some herculean effort, because we're not running the ball save for maybe a huge CJ run and then a ton of 0, 1's, and negatives.

Probably will be close all the way through, I'll say 17-13 Seahawks.

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI

Last edited by Mesa_Titan on Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think our OL will be the issue with us running the ball. The OL's pass blocking is dreadful, but the run blocking isn't much for the worse. It's not exceptional, but Lynch will get going if we actually commit to it. In there, lies the issue. We've shown a resistance to committing to running the football.

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:

you seem to be forgetting we're at home. A turnover @ C-link = game-changing noise and momentum. It only takes 1 up there
Eh. I'll have to see that to believe it. Just because we have momentum doesn't make me think the line will pass block any better. I hope I'm wrong though.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ring Worm Sherm wrote:

Id say like 35- 17

WINTER IS COMING
imani

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
imani wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:

Eh. I'll have to see that to believe it. Just because we have momentum doesn't make me think the line will pass block any better. I hope I'm wrong though.

Really? I believe momentum has a way of improving upon everything.

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

imani

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now Bobby Wagner is in Crutches and a boot Rolling Eyes

http://espn.go.com/blog/seattle-seahawks/post/_/id/1014/wagner-on-crutches-but-unger-is-back

Unger will play this sunday unless there is a setback

wwhickok wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 1 of 28

Jump to: