You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 6: Patriot Punishment NO@NE 10/13
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
QB Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NS922 wrote:
KENNY EFF-WORDING STILLS

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW
Porter22

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a second half!!! Never thought we could come back in that way. Only 6 points, no pass TD for Brady, Rob Ryan I LOVE YOU!!!! Laughing
Soccer: Werder Bremen
packrules7896

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wheres jimmy graham?
Porter22

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm done
Soccer: Werder Bremen
jcvoodoo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SAD!!

Mid Iowa wrote:
trade Browner to Canada for a tub of fine Maple syrup, and call it a night.
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm proud of this defense... YEAH DAT'S RIGHT!!! I'm PROUD of them. They did there job tonight.

The inability of this team to run and run block is and was there undoing. All our defenders should walk off this field with their heads held high!!!

They kept us in the game when Drew was clearly off and confused, they made plays when we kept going 3 and out early. THis loss is on Sean Payton, the offense and most of all their inability to run the football.

I don't even wanna hear the complaining about the defense on the last drive by New England. NOT AT ALL!!!

WHODAT91FOREVER
Spartica4Real

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sick to my stomach.

At least we have the bye week up next and then play the Bills at home and the Jets. Jets are no slouch but I'm certainly confident in our ability to beat them. Same with the Bills. I think we're looking at 7-1, on the bright side of things.

Saints
Astros
Pelicans

PSN: The_SlayerSaint (PS4)
FLOODx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Third down throw to Colston before the last FG lost it for us. Could've made them burn their last timeout, or used up the two minute warning. Instead we stop the clock.. Stupid. Not to mention we can't get a first down on our last two possessions. Make me sick. Don't let me get started on the refs.. That false start that was called on us.. Yeah.. Took 3 at least 3 points off the board and literally killed a drive. Those 3 points are what we lost by. I can take losing, but not when we deserved to win.

mike23md on the sig
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FLOODx wrote:
Third down throw to Colston before the last FG lost it for us. Could've made them burn their last timeout, or used up the two minute warning. Instead we stop the clock.. Stupid. Not to mention we can't get a first down on our last two possessions. Make me sick. Don't let me get started on the refs.. That false start that was called on us.. Yeah.. Took 3 at least 3 points off the board and literally killed a drive. Those 3 points are what we lost by. I can take losing, but not when we deserved to win.

It will only get worse the further along the season goes... WE SIMPLY CANNOT RUN THE FOOTBALL, ESPECIALLY WHEN WE NEED TO!!! THis is our biggest weakness and it will continue to haunt us in close games against good football teams!

Wanna blame it somewhere...

Chandler and Ridley were beast for New England tonight... where was Mark Ingram???

WHODAT91FOREVER
FLOODx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
FLOODx wrote:

It will only get worse the further along the season goes... WE SIMPLY CANNOT RUN THE FOOTBALL, ESPECIALLY WHEN WE NEED TO!!! THis is our biggest weakness and it will continue to haunt us in close games against good football teams!

Chandler and Ridley were beast for New England tonight... where was Mark Ingram???

We ran the ball effectively today.. If we run it on that third down we don't need to worry about getting a first down on our last possession. After the Lewis INT we could've run it down to probably 30 seconds and punted it deep into their own territory.

mike23md on the sig
NS922

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The worst part about all this is that I have an obnoxious classmate who just so happens to be a Patriots fan. He'll be flapping his gums quite a lot tomorrow.
krewe_dat_504

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I know is, despite an idiotc missed neutral zone infraction, an idiotic missed timeout that ended up being a interception and gave the Pats great field position, multiple dropped passes that would've either been touchdowns or put us in the red zone, on the road against a good team, it took a miracle for the Patriots to beat us, and this is a Patrtios team coming off a loss. Also agreed with whodatworm, the offense gets the blame for this loss. It seems this season the defense has kept us in more games than the offense has. Hats off to Rob Ryan.
FLOODx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NS922 wrote:
The worst part about all this is that I have an obnoxious classmate who just so happens to be a Patriots fan. He'll be flapping his gums quite a lot tomorrow.

Yeah I have a friend that became a Seahawks fan this year Rolling Eyes

He's talking trash and probably doesn't even know who Shaun Alexander is.

mike23md on the sig
NS922

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krewe_dat_504 wrote:
All I know is, despite an idiotc missed neutral zone infraction, an idiotic missed timeout that ended up being a interception and gave the Pats great field position, multiple dropped passes that would've either been touchdowns or put us in the red zone, on the road against a good team, it took a miracle for the Patriots to beat us, and this is a Patrtios team coming off a loss. Also agreed with whodatworm, the offense gets the blame for this loss. It seems this season the defense has kept us in more games than the offense has. Hats off to Rob Ryan.

Yeah I'm not worried about this loss at all. We look like some real clowns for that last drive but once we get the offense corrected (assuming this bye week does that), we'll be okay.
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FLOODx wrote:
whodatworm23 wrote:
FLOODx wrote:

We ran the ball effectively today.. If we run it on that third down we don't need to worry about getting a first down on our last possession. After the Lewis INT we could've run it down to probably 30 seconds and punted it deep into their own territory.

We only run effectively when were running draw plays and defense is in nickel and dime. WHen it's crunch time and all we need is a first down to run the clock out, this team is PATHETIC!!! Didn't we move up and draft a guy for this??? Didn't we trade high picks for him??? Wonder what ever became of those picks???

Oh yeah... now I remember!!!

Bottom line is that our defense won this game twice at the end ouly to watch the offense become woefully terrible when it counted. How many times do you think you can give Tom Brady the football with the game on the line before he makes you pay for it?

There gonna all say it was a team loss but we all know better!

WHODAT91FOREVER

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: