Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What do we have to do to get better?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bigjoe0075

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kittysack wrote:
All your DB's hold and PI on every play. Your defense is only as good as how much the referees let your DB's get away with.

Keep on trolling!
kittysack

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigjoe0075 wrote:
kittysack wrote:
All your DB's hold and PI on every play. Your defense is only as good as how much the referees let your DB's get away with.

Keep on trolling!

I'm not trolling, this is just what Iv'e seen from the games. Seattle DB's were grabbing jerseys and holding all day vs Indy, and got away 90 percent of the time. Indy was able to pass on them because the refs actually threw some flags. Normally they get away all the time, so nobody can pass on them. They hit receivers before the ball comes also, instead of on time. This is not bias, every time they show a replay of a passing play, they are holding, pulling hands down, pushing, etc, there shouldn't be contact after 5 yards.
klyon7634

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kittysack wrote:
Bigjoe0075 wrote:
kittysack wrote:

Keep on trolling!

I'm not trolling, this is just what Iv'e seen from the games. Seattle DB's were grabbing jerseys and holding all day vs Indy, and got away 90 percent of the time. Indy was able to pass on them because the refs actually threw some flags. Normally they get away all the time, so nobody can pass on them. They hit receivers before the ball comes also, instead of on time. This is not bias, every time they show a replay of a passing play, they are holding, pulling hands down, pushing, etc, there shouldn't be contact after 5 yards.

There is contact after 5 yards by every team in the league. Stop trying to single us out.

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
SoS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kittysack wrote:
Bigjoe0075 wrote:
kittysack wrote:

Keep on trolling!

And this consistent bias from the referees originates from...?
kittysack

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
kittysack wrote:
Bigjoe0075 wrote:
kittysack wrote:

Keep on trolling!

Seattle just does it on every play, and the referees would have to throw flags on every play. Refs don't want to do this cause the game would take forever, so they either throw none (usually home games) or just a few obvious ones. Other teams don't hack receivers on every single play, they just play normal, within the rules, so when they do a few PI's its not going to ruin the game to throw a few flags.

I see that colts game as the start of the refs enforcing the rules. Once they start calling it every time your secondary won't be playing entire games giving up zero receptions like it usually does. The thing I don't get is that Seattle already has the best secondary in the NFL, but they have to cheat on top of it to make it impossible to complete anything.
klyon7634

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Seahawks Hating Trolls Laughing

#JDI
kittysack

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
I love Seahawks Hating Trolls Laughing

The Seahawks have the number one defense in the NFL, best secondary, etc, I do not doubt or challenge that fact. I am just saying, they get away with more than other team in the backfield, which makes it virtually impossible to pass on them.
SoS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kittysack wrote:
SoS wrote:
kittysack wrote:
Bigjoe0075 wrote:
kittysack wrote:

Keep on trolling!

Seattle just does it on every play, and the referees would have to throw flags on every play. Refs don't want to do this cause the game would take forever, so they either throw none (usually home games) or just a few obvious ones. Other teams don't hack receivers on every single play, they just play normal, within the rules, so when they do a few PI's its not going to ruin the game to throw a few flags.

I see that colts game as the start of the refs enforcing the rules. Once they start calling it every time your secondary won't be playing entire games giving up zero receptions like it usually does. The thing I don't get is that Seattle already has the best secondary in the NFL, but they have to cheat on top of it to make it impossible to complete anything.

First of all, I think you're greatly overestimating how often our secondary gets away with illegal contact. You're acting as if the receiver is allowed some bubble the defender can't pass. If the receiver's route is impeding with the corners movements there will be no flag. I see a lot of instances where people call for illegal contact and this is simply the case. Defenders are allowed to hand fight and slightly jostle for position, especially when the ball is in the air and they've located it.

And really? If your conspiracy was indeed true, why don't the other 31 teams in the league just start playing more physical on the outsides so the refs would have to hold their flags as to avoid slowing the game down? Let's be real, players don't dictate the pace of the game, the refs do. If the refs want the players to calm down and not push/shove after a play, they can pretty much eliminate that. If they want to stop a player or unit from holding so often, they can pretty much eliminate that. I'm not a fan of your reasoning.
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Playing a Ryan Fitzpatrick led offense at home should help...
kittysack

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
kittysack wrote:
SoS wrote:
kittysack wrote:
Bigjoe0075 wrote:
kittysack wrote:

Keep on trolling!

First of all, I think you're greatly overestimating how often our secondary gets away with illegal contact. You're acting as if the receiver is allowed some bubble the defender can't pass. If the receiver's route is impeding with the corners movements there will be no flag. I see a lot of instances where people call for illegal contact and this is simply the case. Defenders are allowed to hand fight and slightly jostle for position, especially when the ball is in the air and they've located it.

And really? If your conspiracy was indeed true, why don't the other 31 teams in the league just start playing more physical on the outsides so the refs would have to hold their flags as to avoid slowing the game down? Let's be real, players don't dictate the pace of the game, the refs do. If the refs want the players to calm down and not push/shove after a play, they can pretty much eliminate that. If they want to stop a player or unit from holding so often, they can pretty much eliminate that. I'm not a fan of your reasoning.

Seattle DB's are involved in contact before locating the ball, they basically extend the 5 yard bump rule throughout the entire route of a receiver. I see tons of jersey pulling as well.

My theory on why they get away with it very well may be incorrect. I have another theory in that elite players tend to get calls their way because they are given the benefit of the doubt. Honestly I am unsure as to why or how this came about, just based on what I am seeing on TV, every team I see Seattle play gets called for PI on tick tack contact, while Seattle DB's get away with mauling and molesting receivers.
klyon7634

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You must be the only one that see's it then because everyone in the NFL General thread you created about this has disagreed with you as well.

Anyways Troll on

#JDI
Bigjoe0075

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your hipster troll buddies are working hard to wash that car. You should go help them out instead of posting ridiculous things here.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

knock it off. All of you.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: