Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The chiefs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ericr0319

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:34 pm    Post subject: The chiefs Reply with quote

i kind of see us like last years chiefs.

a ton of talent, but not winning games.

Like what andy ried has dont for them. last year the chiefs were competitive but losing games. a dominating defense with nothing to show.

They added a few pieces and they are 5-0

HC is our biggest need. I think Rivera is honestly a joke. If we bring in a guy who has been a head coach before, that answers all our prayers.

Then we bulk of the right side of the line, bring in a playmaker at WR (i want decker), and a 2nd round pick at WR. I see us a playoff team.

I think we are a playoff team now, we just arent coached to be one. Rivera is bad, Shula is bad. The play calling in the 2nd half switched out of nowhere. Why we dont run more read-option is beyond me. We are running too much play action out of sets we dont even run the ball in. Giving Cam less time to throw with a line that is already bad. We dont adjust to our personal.

Also i wanted to scream when we ran the [inappropriate/removed] wildcat in the redzone. If you watch us on tape you will see we never actually give it to the WR it is always faked to the WR. So its a waste of a play for 2 yards

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. Reid with the Chiefs, Harbaugh with the 9ers. There have been many examples recently of talented teams that only need the right coach to start winning.

Hopefully Richardson sees this trend as well, although it is becoming more and more apparent that he doesnt.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we're all on board with the new coach thing. The question is just when/who

CarolinaKitten on the sig
CAROLINA DID NOT DRAFT ARMANTI EDWARDS TO PLAY QB...or at all. Man he sucks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: