Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Freeman a Viking
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Gnat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, it's too soon to say he isn't the answer, but I didn't see a ton that looked promising. His numbers should have been better because Simpson did drop some passes, but at the same time his throws were consistently high. I'm very willing to let him play out the season as the starter (or until the offensive line gets him hurt), but I have a feeling come April QB is going to be a first round need.

Klomp

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As soon as Josh Freeman shows he's prepared to start, the Vikings will audition him through the rest of the season to determine whether to try to extend his one-year contract or focus on the draft.

An extension for Freeman, who is being paid a prorated $2.8 million for the season, could cost the Vikings a package worth $7 million a year.

http://www.twincities.com/vikings/ci_24442809/charley-walters-could-vikings-be-shut-out-pro
Robb_K

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Gnat wrote:
I agree, it's too soon to say he isn't the answer, but I didn't see a ton that looked promising. His numbers should have been better because Simpson did drop some passes, but at the same time his throws were consistently high. I'm very willing to let him play out the season as the starter (or until the offensive line gets him hurt), but I have a feeling come April QB is going to be a first round need.

I would keep Freeman and work with him on his game. But I'd still take the best QB available with our 1st Round choice.
CriminalMind

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Ponder to play then next 4 games.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
Page 24 of 24

Jump to: