Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

OCT. 29th trade deadline...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chali21

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not on the "trade Vehldeer" train. Franchise left tackles are rare, and bookends even more rare. Personally I want to see what Pryor could do with time to throw, because with time even a bad QB can look good.

Here's food for thought: the chargers where getting pressure with back ups on the line. And their rush is worse than ours.

Honestly I want a New England like o-line.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind trying to trade Mike Brisel, Unless we are planning on switching back to the ZB's next season. I think he is scheduled to make 4-5 million next season and maybe 2015 also... Besides the Donkies, does anyone know of a ZB's team that is in need of a guard?

bigjayboogie wrote:
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RAlDER NATlON wrote:
I wouldn't mind trying to trade Mike Brisel, Unless we are planning on switching back to the ZB's next season. I think he is scheduled to make 4-5 million next season and maybe 2015 also... Besides the Donkies, does anyone know of a ZB's team that is in need of a guard?

Packers always are but wont trade. Not sure what ATL and SD are running. MIA need OL help as well but I think they are still power maybe they are trying to transition though.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RAlDER NATlON wrote:

We need him. He's under contract and we're paying him either way. Our OL is injured and we would have no one to immediately replace him until we heal up a bit. Plus we would get little value in a trade due to his contract (which we'd still have to pay this year probably).

Trading Brisiel just isn't going to help us, even though he isn't good.

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Did somebody mention teens?
big_palooka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
RAlDER NATlON wrote:

We need him. He's under contract and we're paying him either way. Our OL is injured and we would have no one to immediately replace him until we heal up a bit. Plus we would get little value in a trade due to his contract (which we'd still have to pay this year probably).

Brisel has played pretty well for Oakland thus far.

I would however trade Nix for some old Fleetwood Mac records.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
RAlDER NATlON wrote:

I disagree, if we could trade him for a lineman who fits our PBS, not to mention someone who is making alot less future cash, that would be a plus.
Maybe we could pick up a C, then move Wis to LG and nix or who ever we have playing LG at the moment could go to RG... That seems like it would not only upgrade our team on the field this year, but probably help out both with the salary cap next year...

bigjayboogie wrote:
big_palooka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RAlDER NATlON wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
RAlDER NATlON wrote:

I disagree, if we could trade him for a lineman who fits our PBS, not to mention someone who is making alot less future cash, that would be a plus.
Maybe we could pick up a C, then move Wis to LG and nix or who ever we have playing LG at the moment could go to RG... That seems like it would not only upgrade our team on the field this year, but probably help out both with the salary cap next year...

But Brisel is playing arguably BETTER right now in the PBS than he did in the ZBS a year ago.

Regardless, he has literally no trade value. He's an average G on his best days.

And for the love of all things holy... can we put this Wiz to LG thing to bed. This is becoming the new Lamar Houston to UT around here. His position is C and they've given no indication that will change, ever.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
RAlDER NATlON wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
RAlDER NATlON wrote:

But Brisel is playing arguably BETTER right now in the PBS than he did in the ZBS a year ago.

Regardless, he has literally no trade value. He's an average G on his best days.

And for the love of all things holy... can we put this Wiz to LG thing to bed. This is becoming the new Lamar Houston to UT around here. His position is C and they've given no indication that will change, ever.

Marquette King on the other hand, should see some reps at tailback.

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Did somebody mention teens?
holyghost

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
RAlDER NATlON wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
RAlDER NATlON wrote:

It is a shame, but quite true. There's no indication whatsoever he is ever going back to guard. And the shame is that he was a significantly better player there... as a rookie... playing injured...
RAlDER NATlON

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
RAlDER NATlON wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
RAlDER NATlON wrote:

Marquette King on the other hand, should see some reps at tailback.

I really wanna see what he can do on a fake punt...

bigjayboogie wrote:
raidr4life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
RAlDER NATlON wrote:

Brisel has played pretty well for Oakland thus far.

I would however trade Nix for some old Fleetwood Mac records.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Dancing Dancing Laughing Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: