Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Late Late Show Featuring The Chargers @ Oakland GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duffman57

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why is it that all the sudden i love the prevent D? haha

Rammy da best sigmaker of all time!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
MrDrew

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
why is it that all the sudden i love the prevent D? haha

It's definitely a love/hate relationship.

"I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar"
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wackywabbit wrote:
Playing center for the Chargers is like teaching DADA at Hogwarts.
Duffman57

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One big upside i noticed. Nick Becton looked AMAZING. He did not give up a single pressure on that last drive. But honestly...we need some health....BAD

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
MrDrew

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
One big upside i noticed. Nick Becton looked AMAZING. He did not give up a single pressure on that last drive. But honestly...we need some health....BAD

Ummm...... His penalty cost a TD. He was also getting pushed around pretty bad. He didn't get blown by, but he wasn't holding up well.

Neutral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're so up and down. Watch we'll upset the Colts and then go into the bye after losing to the Jags
RaidersAreOne

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
Can someone PLEASE make the Fluker Body slam a gif? I dont care if it was a penalty, that was beastly...

Aww yea, super beastly! Two fatties versus 1 WLB! Rolling Eyes Anyways, good game guys. Divisional games are always pretty ugly, this one was no exception. Really like Allen for you guys. He is going to be something in this league. Love the Raider hat pic. Wink Good luck this season sans the next time we play. Take down the Broncos and Chiefs!

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
MrDrew

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What we learned...

Clary missing blocks continues to lead to turnovers.

Troutman is turning into what everybody hoped. Minus the one false start, he was very good.

Whiz hates to run the ball.

Tis team desperately needs a RB they can feed the ball. Woodhead is great as a 3rd down back, but he can't be expected to carry the load. Brown doesn't have enough left to do it either, but he is a great backup. McClain needs more carries.

Vincent Brown can get deep. Allen can get open.

This team has zero depth left.

Fluker shall be known as "The Big Show" going forward. The Undertaker, and Kain are also acceptable.

They really didn't deserve to win tonight.

We all know this team too well.

Zappaz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad I decided to go to bed...

Injuries are just killing us. TT has to be going crazy trying to figure out how to patch this team.

Our running game is pathetic like normal. Our D also horrible and making below average QBs look great. Five turnovers verses zero takeaways.... We deserved to lose this game.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrDrew wrote:
What we learned...

Clary missing blocks continues to lead to turnovers.

Troutman is turning into what everybody hoped. Minus the one false start, he was very good.

Whiz hates to run the ball.

Tis team desperately needs a RB they can feed the ball. Woodhead is great as a 3rd down back, but he can't be expected to carry the load. Brown doesn't have enough left to do it either, but he is a great backup. McClain needs more carries.

Vincent Brown can get deep. Allen can get open.

This team has zero depth left.

Fluker shall be known as "The Big Show" going forward. The Undertaker, and Kain are also acceptable.

They really didn't deserve to win tonight.

We all know this team too well.

I just think we need to fix the OG situation we have. Our OT's have been great but we need someone to open holes at OG, and we just dont have that guy right now. An early round OG like Gabe Jackson, La'El Collins (if he declares) or even a guy like David Yankey would be awesome for us. I dont think that Whiz hates running the ball, i just think we were put in a situation almost the whole night where we COULDN'T run the ball, we needed to make up points quickly. Add that to the fact that we had the backup LG and 3rd string LT (I was proud of Becton, he really held his own in pass pro, we didn't really run the ball when he was in), the left side of the OL really struggled.

I really love Keenan Allen, he's a small receiver (me and my friend like to call "skill" guys skirts cuz we're both linemen) but damn he's one tough SOB, catching balls over the middle and fine taking hits, and then breaking 2 tackles to score that TD.

Also, we needed someone to play contain, we went after Pryor and he made a move and just shreaded us outside the pocket. But i guess thats what happens when your missing like 3 or 4 OLB's.

MrDrew wrote:
crunkcolt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neutral wrote:
We're so up and down. Watch we'll upset the Colts and then go into the bye after losing to the Jags

does not compute
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crunkcolt wrote:
Neutral wrote:

does not compute

How doesn't it? The only way a team is losing to the Jags this season is if that team continually beats themselves in that game. This current Chargers team has shown to be fully capable of that, of blowing late leads (not that last night was any indication of that), and at the rate we're losing players to injuries, at some point we're going to end up fielding a team that's as completely lacking in pro-level talent as Jacksonville is.

wackywabbit wrote:
Playing center for the Chargers is like teaching DADA at Hogwarts.
MrDrew

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
I just think we need to fix the OG situation we have. Our OT's have been great but we need someone to open holes at OG, and we just dont have that guy right now.

There's not a mauler, but I think Troutman can get there. Rinehart can pull with the best of them. He's more of a technician, but he's making space. Troutman can also pull, and get into the 2nd level. Schilling is a decent backup.

Where they're getting killed is at RG. Clary can't push anybody, can't pull, can't block in space, and has no technique. He's seriously hurting the team, and they don't seem to care. Rinehart at LG, Troutman at RG, and Schilling as the swing would really be the best situation. There might not be people getting blown off of the line, but I'd be confident they'd get blocked long enough to open lanes.

OT depth is a huge need. Harris did a decent job last week, but he reverted to the old Harris last night. I'm good with Dunlap at LT. He was playing well, and it really showed last night. The Big Show is coming along great. I really think he'll be on top of the RT world in a couple of years.

crunkcolt

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
crunkcolt wrote:
Neutral wrote:

does not compute

How doesn't it? The only way a team is losing to the Jags this season is if that team continually beats themselves in that game. This current Chargers team has shown to be fully capable of that, of blowing late leads (not that last night was any indication of that), and at the rate we're losing players to injuries, at some point we're going to end up fielding a team that's as completely lacking in pro-level talent as Jacksonville is.

the Colts had a lackluster game and won by 34. the Chargers will NOT lose.
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crunkcolt wrote:
The LBC wrote:
crunkcolt wrote:
Neutral wrote:

does not compute

the Colts had a lackluster game and won by 34. the Chargers will NOT lose.

If there's one team that can let the Jags beat them, it is the Chargers.

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: