Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 5 - Panthers @ Cardinals
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3428fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
In my opinion, Cam has 1-2 more years under a new coach to figure it out or he's done being a Panther.

Not defending his play at all, but I think that's what it will take for the team to move on from him. They wanted him to be the poster boy and he has been that, just hasn't lived up to the hype on the field.

I want him to succeed. I want him to be the best qb ever.

Point is. Hes a show boating disgrace. Lets face it. Be real

carolina kitten on the crazy sig
AJ23

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drics13 wrote:
AJ23 wrote:
shaX 07 wrote:
AJ23 wrote:
The good news is they will have a very high draft pick to spend on OL or DB (I vote for OL).

Or a QB.
Well, I will say this. If they can't do something with the likes of Cam, this franchise will flounder for years to come. They might as well sell the team and relocate.

John Fox got us to playoffs and won division titles with a QB that really was a bag of sh!t. The jury is out on Cam, but Rivera is not a head coach. Get a proven one and not a co ordinator. Get him a receiver that can catch, Lafell is a joke, must be the worst no.2 receiver in the league, dropped on the 4th and 1, then smith drops in the end zone. Draft O Line
I agree. Fox caught lightning in a bottle with QB play. He's an excellent coach as long as he doesn't have to develop a QB (look at what he's doing in Denver).
3428fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AJ23 wrote:
Drics13 wrote:
AJ23 wrote:
shaX 07 wrote:
AJ23 wrote:
The good news is they will have a very high draft pick to spend on OL or DB (I vote for OL).

Or a QB.
Well, I will say this. If they can't do something with the likes of Cam, this franchise will flounder for years to come. They might as well sell the team and relocate.

John Fox got us to playoffs and won division titles with a QB that really was a bag of sh!t. The jury is out on Cam, but Rivera is not a head coach. Get a proven one and not a co ordinator. Get him a receiver that can catch, Lafell is a joke, must be the worst no.2 receiver in the league, dropped on the 4th and 1, then smith drops in the end zone. Draft O Line
I agree. Fox caught lightning in a bottle with QB play. He's an excellent coach as long as he ddoesn't have to develop a QB (look at what he's doing in Denver).

He is doing crap. Peytons team

AJ23

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3428fanatic wrote:
AJ23 wrote:
Drics13 wrote:
AJ23 wrote:
shaX 07 wrote:
AJ23 wrote:

Or a QB.

I agree. Fox caught lightning in a bottle with QB play. He's an excellent coach as long as he ddoesn't have to develop a QB (look at what he's doing in Denver).

He is doing crap. Peytons team
Wasn't Peyton's team two years ago and they won with Tebow. But, hey, it's a good thing none of us are running the organization.
boondock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3428fanatic wrote:
boondock wrote:
In my opinion, Cam has 1-2 more years under a new coach to figure it out or he's done being a Panther.

Not defending his play at all, but I think that's what it will take for the team to move on from him. They wanted him to be the poster boy and he has been that, just hasn't lived up to the hype on the field.

I am being real. He may be a show boater, he's played above average at times and below average at times with one coach, Ron Rivera. A coach could be the guy that takes him to the next level. That's why I think he'll get a couple more years on a short leash with a new coach.

If the new coach cannot get him over the hump, coach will tank it and bring in a new QB.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
3428fanatic wrote:
boondock wrote:

I am being real. He may be a show boater, he's played above average at times and below average at times with one coach, Ron Rivera. A coach could be the guy that takes him to the next level. That's why I think he'll get a couple more years on a short leash with a new coach.

If the new coach cannot get him over the hump, coach will tank it and bring in a new QB.

I can agree with that.

AJ23

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3428fanatic wrote:
boondock wrote:
3428fanatic wrote:
boondock wrote:

I can agree with that.
I can too. Boondock. . . The voice of reason Laughing !
shaX 07

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
3428fanatic wrote:
boondock wrote:

I agree so long as we bring in an OFFENSIVE minded coach who can coach Cam up. If we bring in another defensive coordinator shmuck than we should just forget it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shaX 07 wrote:
boondock wrote:
3428fanatic wrote:
boondock wrote:

I agree so long as we bring in an OFFENSIVE minded coach who can coach Cam up. If we bring in another defensive coordinator shmuck than we should just forget it.

Has to be offensive minded. To try and help cam turn it around

ericr0319

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

right now, sammy watkins looks like the pick.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3428fanatic wrote:
shaX 07 wrote:
boondock wrote:
3428fanatic wrote:
boondock wrote:

Has to be offensive minded. To try and help cam turn it around
Wow. Between Capers, Seifert, Fox, and Rivera, the Panthers have never had an offensive minded head coach. It would be a much needed change of pace.
ericr0319

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

right now the only choices i would be happy with are gruden or josh mcdaniels.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and if alabama wins the national title this year i see saban making a return to the NFL.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ericr0319 wrote:
right now the only choices i would be happy with are gruden or josh mcdaniels.
They could try to to lure Stanford's head coach from the college ranks.

Last edited by AJ23 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
boondock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg Roman is probably the only guy I want at this juncture.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 20 of 22

Jump to: