Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Official Week 5 GDT: Late Night Football vs The Chargers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
big_palooka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Django wrote:
Sonic Raider wrote:

He lost to Terrelle Pryor, Jake Locker and Matt Schaub this year Shocked

Aside from Oakland, he's played lights out. That Chargers defense is awful.

Going to get a real test next week in KC. I'm interested to see how Pryor plays against them, because they are fast, energetic and make plays all over the field.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Django wrote:
Sonic Raider wrote:

Going to get a real test next week in KC. I'm interested to see how Pryor plays against them, because they are fast, energetic and make plays all over the field.

I think our defense can contain their offense though. Think it's going to be a close game unless we have one of those raiders let downs.
Django

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Django wrote:
Sonic Raider wrote:

No doubt. He's really gotta get better timing when throwing to Moore. Streater can use his big frame to shield Dbs. But some of these passes to Moore will get picked off against a team like KC.

I watched them closely when playing Vick (going off this game...since Pryor is of a similar skill set..though with a weaker arm obviously)

And they were lights out. I do think there may be some one on one matchups..but Pryor is going to have to stand in and deliver. They will spy him as well.

Pryor has improved as a passer....when he's got a clean pocket. However, when there is chaos.....he's only good rolling to his right and throwing. Which is why I think he really needs to work with George Whitfield in the off season (as well as Tom House)

Teams will start making the pocket collapse as way to affect Pryor. Be more interested in how Olson counters with Pryor.
raidr4life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Django wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Django wrote:
Sonic Raider wrote:

No doubt. He's really gotta get better timing when throwing to Moore. Streater can use his big frame to shield Dbs. But some of these passes to Moore will get picked off against a team like KC.

I watched them closely when playing Vick (going off this game...since Pryor is of a similar skill set..though with a weaker arm obviously)

And they were lights out. I do think there may be some one on one matchups..but Pryor is going to have to stand in and deliver. They will spy him as well.

Pryor has improved as a passer....when he's got a clean pocket. However, when there is chaos.....he's only good rolling to his right and throwing. Which is why I think he really needs to work with George Whitfield in the off season (as well as Tom House)

Teams will start making the pocket collapse as way to affect Pryor. Be more interested in how Olson counters with Pryor.
Everything you just said hinges on the Oline iif he actually gets one everything changes.
big_palooka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Django wrote:
Sonic Raider wrote:

I think our defense can contain their offense though. Think it's going to be a close game unless we have one of those raiders let downs.

Pretty much how I see it. Limit Charles and make Smith beat you with his arm. Everything is underneath. They can't take the top off w/ any consistency.

The offense will need to be on point and not turn the ball over. That is going to be key as KC is an opportunistic group winning games on D and STs most weeks.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Django wrote:
Sonic Raider wrote:

Pretty much how I see it. Limit Charles and make Smith beat you with his arm. Everything is underneath. They can't take the top off w/ any consistency.

The offense will need to be on point and not turn the ball over. That is going to be key as KC is an opportunistic group winning games on D and STs most weeks.

As someone who picked up the KC defense in fantasy the past 2 weeks: yep. Very opportunistic. Pryor is going to have to be careful especially with all of his almost fumbles or fumbles that we recover. ST is going to have to be dialed as well because they've scored on muffed punts 2 weeks in a row. Sounds kind of fluky, but I'd rather not chalk it up to that if it isn't.

They're going to bring the heat and we know it though, so hopefully Olson has something up his sleeve to take advantage of it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey my favorite rival fans I love to hate.

I stayed up (east coast) to watch this game last night. You guys looked good. I'm increasingly impressed with the direction this team is going. Please beat the stupid Chiefs next week.

Thanks, Tzimisce
RaiderX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KC's DLine is really good. Hali is a monster and Poe is starting to develop. Be interesting to see who will suit up after missing Sunday Night's game.

Justin Houston has also been a beast. Got hurt yesterday. Could dodge a serious bullet if he doesn't go this week.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Django wrote:
Sonic Raider wrote:

yup this kc game is major

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrapTakula wrote:
i was hoping someone would find a picture of that guy crying!
thats the best thing bout beating sd you get to see that pouty face from Phil cry me some rivers

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Raider X

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the Raiders can get Watson and Wiz back on the o-line vs the Chiefs.

Is there anyway to get rid of Nix
raidr4life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raider X wrote:
I hope the Raiders can get Watson and Wiz back on the o-line vs the Chiefs.

Is there anyway to get rid of Nix
Yeah, move Wiz to LG and Gurode to C and empty out Nix's locker.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: