Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Luck vs Wilson FF Showdown GDT:
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Colton


Joined: 20 Mar 2006
Posts: 3249
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reggie wasn't supposed to catch that Laughing DHB woulda had a TD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Colton


Joined: 20 Mar 2006
Posts: 3249
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gotta say, Donald Brown has done so much better as a spell RB. His carries are much more effective, and is a perfect compliment to Richardson.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wayne87reggie


Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 13382
Location: #Re2pect
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colton wrote:
Reggie wasn't supposed to catch that Laughing DHB woulda had a TD


yeah if he would of caught it, I will take Reggies catch


glad we got the TD but where is T-Rich?

no timeouts left for Seattle
_________________
w87r Tracker:(all-time)
1029rec (49 behind 6th) T.O.
13,873yds (16 behind 9th) C.C.
81tds
Colts Roster/Cap 2014-2018
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wayne87reggie


Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 13382
Location: #Re2pect
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colton wrote:
I gotta say, Donald Brown has done so much better as a spell RB. His carries are much more effective, and is a perfect compliment to Richardson.


He has been running pretty effectively

hell yeah Luck and Reggie
_________________
w87r Tracker:(all-time)
1029rec (49 behind 6th) T.O.
13,873yds (16 behind 9th) C.C.
81tds
Colts Roster/Cap 2014-2018
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wayne87reggie


Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 13382
Location: #Re2pect
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The second time the executed on the read option today

hell of a play Freeman
_________________
w87r Tracker:(all-time)
1029rec (49 behind 6th) T.O.
13,873yds (16 behind 9th) C.C.
81tds
Colts Roster/Cap 2014-2018
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wayne87reggie


Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 13382
Location: #Re2pect
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DHB playing like he is in Oakland still, have zero confidence he would of caught that pass Reggie stole from him.
_________________
w87r Tracker:(all-time)
1029rec (49 behind 6th) T.O.
13,873yds (16 behind 9th) C.C.
81tds
Colts Roster/Cap 2014-2018
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wayne87reggie


Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 13382
Location: #Re2pect
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game piece baby Very Happy
_________________
w87r Tracker:(all-time)
1029rec (49 behind 6th) T.O.
13,873yds (16 behind 9th) C.C.
81tds
Colts Roster/Cap 2014-2018
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
canucks9314


Joined: 31 Dec 2009
Posts: 1086
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good game guys. Luck is a future superstar. You got a nice team.
_________________


domepatrol91 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Did 84 point the direction they were gonna run the ball? Laughing

Reverse psychology.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Colton


Joined: 20 Mar 2006
Posts: 3249
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had to listen to Bob Lamey on my phone the last 10 minutes of the game as I was already 30 minutes later for work. Game was too intense for me to leave but damn, what an ending.

Honestly, DHB has been a solid #2 outside guy this year for us, with TY being the true #2 as a weapon. DHB will never be a possession receiver, but guy has been able to get separation in most games.

Just one hell of a turnaround after that huge pass to TY and FG Block, and probably the best game of the year in the NFL for me so far.

Russell Wilson and the Seahawks are for real though, and feel bad for anyone who has to face them at home in the playoffs. If they keep getting key players back (like Irvin today, Harvin later) this team will be tough to beat anywhere. Just a ton to like about the team. Wish them the best of luck the rest of the season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wayne87reggie


Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 13382
Location: #Re2pect
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colton wrote:
Had to listen to Bob Lamey on my phone the last 10 minutes of the game as I was already 30 minutes later for work. Game was too intense for me to leave but damn, what an ending.

Honestly, DHB has been a solid #2 outside guy this year for us, with TY being the true #2 as a weapon. DHB will never be a possession receiver, but guy has been able to get separation in most games.

Just one hell of a turnaround after that huge pass to TY and FG Block, and probably the best game of the year in the NFL for me so far.

Russell Wilson and the Seahawks are for real though, and feel bad for anyone who has to face them at home in the playoffs. If they keep getting key players back (like Irvin today, Harvin later) this team will be tough to beat anywhere. Just a ton to like about the team. Wish them the best of luck the rest of the season.


yeah I like Seattle, Im a big Pete Carroll fan.

DHB played pretty poorly today IMO
_________________
w87r Tracker:(all-time)
1029rec (49 behind 6th) T.O.
13,873yds (16 behind 9th) C.C.
81tds
Colts Roster/Cap 2014-2018
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stallyns


Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 23825
Location: 414
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoo-hoo!!!!!

Alone in first place with victories over 2 solid opponents including one on the road.

I'm reminded of a certain thread where a certain Colts fan said he didn't see us going worse then 9-7 and the Seahawks and 49ers games were cited as games we were destined to lose (along with Denver, Baltimore and Houston)

Destination Monday Night
_________________
Colts draft picks:
#59 - OL Jack Mewhort Ohio ST
#90 - WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss
#166 - OLB Johnathan Newsome Ball ST
#203 - ILB Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
#232 - OT Ulrick John Georgia ST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wayne87reggie


Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 13382
Location: #Re2pect
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

canucks9314 wrote:
Good game guys. Luck is a future superstar. You got a nice team.


Thanks, the Seahawks are damn good too
_________________
w87r Tracker:(all-time)
1029rec (49 behind 6th) T.O.
13,873yds (16 behind 9th) C.C.
81tds
Colts Roster/Cap 2014-2018
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wayne87reggie


Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 13382
Location: #Re2pect
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stallyns wrote:
Whoo-hoo!!!!!

Alone in first place with victories over 2 solid opponents including one on the road.

I'm reminded of a certain thread where a certain Colts fan said he didn't see us going worse then 9-7 and the Seahawks and 49ers games were cited as games we were destined to lose (along with Denver, Baltimore and Houston)

Destination Monday Night


Im ready for next Monday night, happy we dont have to face Freeney as well.

Great start to the season

when I went through our schedule when it came out I had us going 12-4

3-2 after first 5 games. got 1 game up on that now.

12-4 still is going to be tough to acheive, but I think it is obtainable.

Hopefully SF gets Houston this week too..
_________________
w87r Tracker:(all-time)
1029rec (49 behind 6th) T.O.
13,873yds (16 behind 9th) C.C.
81tds
Colts Roster/Cap 2014-2018
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Colton


Joined: 20 Mar 2006
Posts: 3249
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wayne87reggie wrote:
stallyns wrote:
Whoo-hoo!!!!!

Alone in first place with victories over 2 solid opponents including one on the road.

I'm reminded of a certain thread where a certain Colts fan said he didn't see us going worse then 9-7 and the Seahawks and 49ers games were cited as games we were destined to lose (along with Denver, Baltimore and Houston)

Destination Monday Night


Im ready for next Monday night, happy we dont have to face Freeney as well.

Great start to the season

when I went through our schedule when it came out I had us going 12-4

3-2 after first 5 games. got 1 game up on that now.

12-4 still is going to be tough to acheive, but I think it is obtainable.

Hopefully SF gets Houston this week too..


Yup, next 3 weeks look tough. We go to SD for Monday night, giving us a short week to prepare for Peyton and Denver at home, followed by road game at Houston.

If we can go 2-1 in this stretch, we could be setting ourselves up for a great post season position.

Im really excited for the Denver game, but have to keep focused on the Chargers game first. That team has always given us problems.

And I hate Rivers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wayne87reggie


Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 13382
Location: #Re2pect
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colton wrote:
wayne87reggie wrote:
stallyns wrote:
Whoo-hoo!!!!!

Alone in first place with victories over 2 solid opponents including one on the road.

I'm reminded of a certain thread where a certain Colts fan said he didn't see us going worse then 9-7 and the Seahawks and 49ers games were cited as games we were destined to lose (along with Denver, Baltimore and Houston)

Destination Monday Night


Im ready for next Monday night, happy we dont have to face Freeney as well.

Great start to the season

when I went through our schedule when it came out I had us going 12-4

3-2 after first 5 games. got 1 game up on that now.

12-4 still is going to be tough to acheive, but I think it is obtainable.

Hopefully SF gets Houston this week too..


Yup, next 3 weeks look tough. We go to SD for Monday night, giving us a short week to prepare for Peyton and Denver at home, followed by road game at Houston.

If we can go 2-1 in this stretch, we could be setting ourselves up for a great post season position.

Im really excited for the Denver game, but have to keep focused on the Chargers game first. That team has always given us problems.

And I hate Rivers.


Thats exactly where I had us on that season prediction

5-3 at the half way point then finishing out 7-1..

that was before KC and TEN looked so good though Laughing

Still like our chances
_________________
w87r Tracker:(all-time)
1029rec (49 behind 6th) T.O.
13,873yds (16 behind 9th) C.C.
81tds
Colts Roster/Cap 2014-2018
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group