You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What has happened to Domenik Hixon?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grizzly224

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: What has happened to Domenik Hixon? Reply with quote

We can all agree that the WRs need to be better. I for one don't want to trade for one right now because I think we would have to pay too much and I don't think anyone can come in right now and make a difference over the next few games (which will make or break our season). It just takes too long to learn a play book and get on the same page as your QB.

What I want to know is what has happened to Hixon? He was our big WR FA pick up over the summer. He put up good numbers as the #3 in NY behind Nicks and Cruz. I for one thought that he had potential to be a #2 Wr for us or at the very least a guy that helped out. The guy has gotten a jersey every game but has only 2 catches.

Is he still a guy that can help us out or just a waste of a roster spot?
Moody

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: What has happened to Domenik Hixon? Reply with quote

Grizzly224 wrote:
We can all agree that the WRs need to be better. I for one don't want to trade for one right now because I think we would have to pay too much and I don't think anyone can come in right now and make a difference over the next few games (which will make or break our season). It just takes too long to learn a play book and get on the same page as your QB.

What I want to know is what has happened to Hixon? He was our big WR FA pick up over the summer. He put up good numbers as the #3 in NY behind Nicks and Cruz. I for one thought that he had potential to be a #2 Wr for us or at the very least a guy that helped out. The guy has gotten a jersey every game but has only 2 catches.

Is he still a guy that can help us out or just a waste of a roster spot?

Ted Ginn happened. If guys stop dropping passes I actually think our recievers are fine for now.

He's only decent and incredibly fragile.
boondock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The biggest thing that set him back was the training camp injuries, he was just not able to show his worth to the coaching staff and he's not been able to steal snaps away from Ginn and Lafell.

I think he's still got something to show; he's good enough to play if he's able to see the field.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this guy is healthy right now, than I have no idea why he is not seeing the field.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcz03SuUpwU

I mean really..... It's not like that tape is from 5 years ago. That's just last year.[/url]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe we are working him back slow, he's still coming off a tough injury from last year.

Carolina Panthers
Gamecocks-Jake Bentley watch
Forever To Thee

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: