Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Houston Texans (2-2) @ San Francisco Niners (2-2)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amazingandre

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Houston Texans (2-2) @ San Francisco Niners (2-2) Reply with quote

VS

Battle of the underrated. 2 teams with nasty losses. One coming off a bounce back win, one coming off a consecutive heartbreaking loss. Which team will rise to the challenge of over coming the odds?

Tims tools to the game:

1. For Houston the game plan is simple. Run the ball effectively and play great defense. Control the pocket like we did for 3 quarters against the Seahawks, but for 4 quarters. Stuff the run and keep Kap on his heels. Run Foster down their throats and use that amazing PA over the top. Stop dinking the damn ball, throw it deep to Hopkins and Dre to back up the coverage. Don't forget your two amazing tight ends in the red zone. Also, don't give up a punt or kick return.

2. For the Whiners, stop the run and commit to the pass game. Stuff Foster and make Schaub beat you. Its that simple. On offense, don't force the run, its pointless. Throw the ball repeatedly at McCain and then pick on Jackson. Its idiot proof.

X-Factor:

Amzingandre. Im TRAVELING this week to LA. Its good enough (went to Houston for the Baltimore game and we destroyed them). I really think we come out on FIRE and beat the snot our of the Niners. Sorry but I do. I think we win big. I predicted a 2 touchdown win vs the Seahawks and we would have if Schaub didn't suck. This week its the same, BIG win and we show the NFL we're legit. Should be a great game for us to watch.
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally, we get to get last weeks taste out of our mouths! I just want us to show up, since it's in prime time.

Cush v Gore

The battle in the trenches

Will be great entertainment!

^CalhounLambeau on the sick sig^

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swag" Swearinger
20 tot, 0 int, 1 sck, 3 ff
Wolf6151

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that our very thin and injured O-line can stand up to their defensive front 7. I think this will be a game very similar to last week, Texans play strong in the first half and then the 49'rs come back in the 2nd. Crying or Very sad

24-30 49'rs

The screams calling for Kubiak's head get alot louder.
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gonna be a good game

love me some jj watt. hes going to eat, especially if roman tries to think hes a genius again

new sig... sorry alex
Pastor Dillon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny how bad it feels to be 2-2 but yet the 49ers have had a more disappointing start than we have

2014 Adopt-A-Texan
Andre Johnson
22 catches 262 yards
Pastor Dillon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need a win, and equally important, we need the seahawks to get another W. This would put us in a tie with the Colts at 3-2 and im not really worried about the Titans anymore. They were starting to show they are for real, but without Locker i doubt they keep up

a loss here wouldnt be the end of the world, but it would defiantly kill morale. Im willing to forget last week ever happened if Schuab can just lead us to a road victory over the 49ers

We are a way better team at home, so any road win is a big one, and we are 1-0 in California, now we need to get to 2-0!

its kinda crazy how this season worked out where we play every west coast team, not just the NFC West but the AFC West as well

2014 Adopt-A-Texan
Andre Johnson
22 catches 262 yards
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its put up or shut up this week. We need to win this game badly. This was the 2nd game this season I had chalked up as a loss, so hopefully the Texans prove me wrong.

Quote:
It's funny how bad it feels to be 2-2 but yet the 49ers have had a more disappointing start than we have

Imagine being the Falcons right now.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck, Houston fans. Here's to no injuries!

Very hard to predict an outcome in this game. We haven't exactly been at the top of our game this year and there's not much history between these two teams. And, outside of preseason, no history in the Jim Harbaugh "era."

Is it Sunday yet?
Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cush cleared! Brown ready to go!

Dobbins and Brooks out.

^CalhounLambeau on the sick sig^

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swag" Swearinger
20 tot, 0 int, 1 sck, 3 ff
Pastor Dillon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can win this but it would force us to break out of our Norms

We normally play bad on the road in prime time against legit teams

2014 Adopt-A-Texan
Andre Johnson
22 catches 262 yards
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny, the original poster thinks you guys will win in a blowout fashion, while I think the same for us. So all that means is we should expect a tightly contested dog fight Laughing .

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pastor Dillon wrote:
We need a win, and equally important, we need the seahawks to get another W. This would put us in a tie with the Colts at 3-2 and im not really worried about the Titans anymore. They were starting to show they are for real, but without Locker i doubt they keep up

a loss here wouldnt be the end of the world, but it would defiantly kill morale. Im willing to forget last week ever happened if Schuab can just lead us to a road victory over the 49ers

We are a way better team at home, so any road win is a big one, and we are 1-0 in California, now we need to get to 2-0!

its kinda crazy how this season worked out where we play every west coast team, not just the NFC West but the AFC West as well
I hate to root against you all so completely, but the 49ers not only need the win badly this week... it would be extremely helpful if the Colts could beat the Seahawks. I normally really like the Texans, but I hope your dreams are shattered this weekend. Wink

That said, good luck and I hope both teams come out of the game unscathed. Goodness knows we can't afford many more injuries. Also if you guys could just take a loss this weekend I will be perfectly fine rooting for a 11-0 end of your season, and think 13-3 would be more than enough to win the division!

MAC DRE wrote:
I'd rather have young Wagner and Wright going forward than Willis and Bowman.
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SFaithful97 wrote:
I hate to root against you all so completely, but the 49ers not only need the win badly this week... it would be extremely helpful if the Colts could beat the Seahawks. I normally really like the Texans, but I hope your dreams are shattered this weekend. Wink

That said, good luck and I hope both teams come out of the game unscathed. Goodness knows we can't afford many more injuries. Also if you guys could just take a loss this weekend I will be perfectly fine rooting for a 11-0 end of your season, and think 13-3 would be more than enough to win the division!

Yep, we need the Seahawks to lose damn it!

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have to flip the script this week.

Texans 70 - 49ers 12. Matt Schaub throws two pick sixes, but we block each XP. JJ Watt gets his own pick six, Arian scores three times, Tate scores twice, OD catches two, Garrett Graham catches one and Nuk Hopkins catches a fade route in the back of the end zone as we go to the half.

Texans don't score in the 2nd half. Very Happy

iPwn, Kempes and Flaccomania: The official sig makers for THE ET80!
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@TexansVoice: Texans have traded QB Matt Schaub to Cleveland Browns for WR Josh Gordon and a 3rd round pick in 2014 NFL Draft.

Joke?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: