Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ryan Fitzpatrick
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KingTitan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I never thought he was a horrible teammate. Not a cancer....just hasn't been a good football player lately.

Get back focused not only for this team sake but for his sake. Most likely gone after this year. Needs a great one to get anything worth while in fA.

Unlike the longhorn, I'd root for him where ever he goes, because he is generally a good dude. Just sucky right now on the field.
That said, we still don't need him, I'd rather see Hunter at the moment.
therealdeal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titanrick wrote:
The thing I liked about those Bills fans' opinions is that while some were saying "He'll throw a horrible INT at the worst possible time," others were actually explaining that those picks came when it was either make-a-play or lose-the-game time. Sure it would be great if your QB won every game where you trailed late, but that's not realistic. So if his INT reputation comes from doing everything he can to try and win games late - when his team was trailing - I'll take that.

"You can win with him, but you won't win because of him." Pretty much exactly how I view him.

I agree... It seems the majority were all on the same page when it came to most of his interceptions being when the team was down and he put it on his shoulders.

We have a better supporting cast and an overall better team.

Im pretty optimistic..

I have us losing against Seattle & 49ers...

Then,winning atleast another 6 or 7 after that.

10 - 6 , 11-5 is really possible.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: