Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 5 GDT: Seahawks @ Colts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imani

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Tooki wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
Another thing I hated was the body language of the defense.

To me it was like they knew they were getting drove on and wouldnt be able to stop them or even really tried.

Nobody brought them together to get them fired up or to get them to prove why they're the best in the league. It was like they were missing a leader. Which could happen with a young defense. But still, someone needs to take that position up in my opinion.

I've been saying this for at least a year now. The defense really needs a leader who can stand up and take over. Somebody needs to do that sooner than later.
Earl has been leading by example all year. He has never had a play where I questioned whether or not he was giving 100% effort. He's just not overly verbal.

and the team's vocal leader on defense is largely self cantered Laughing

We need Wagner to step up in this department IMO.

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
hdshot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched the game and the refs made the win for the colts. I thought the Hawks did well to overcome the bad calls of the safety and PI's on Tate, Browner because ball uncatchable but can agree with holding call, Sherman which was the final blow to let Luck take the game over. Now I will say this about the safety, I thought the Hawks should of scored a TD and got 9 points as the result of the block punt. But that ended up being wishfull thinking and hope. Also thought some PI's should of went are way if they where that picky with the Hawk's D but glad it didn't because I hate seeing refs keeping drives alive on small stuff that was called on us. Made me sick seeing their coach begging and crying for a flag on good football and the refs gave it to him on Sherman the next play. The pattern of the calls fit like a puzzel that read colts win or help colts before the game even started.

I am bored of hearing how good the media thinks Luck did when we lost 5 points, their block returned, and the the refs showing of their better arms throwing flags. Of coarse Luck is going to do well when he is bailed out and given 2nd chances. This game was like watching WWF not the NFL.
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hdshot wrote:
Watched the game and the refs made the win for the colts. I thought the Hawks did well to overcome the bad calls of the safety and PI's on Tate, Browner because ball uncatchable but can agree with holding call, Sherman which was the final blow to let Luck take the game over. Now I will say this about the safety, I thought the Hawks should of scored a TD and got 9 points as the result of the block punt. But that ended up being wishfull thinking and hope. Also thought some PI's should of went are way if they where that picky with the Hawk's D but glad it didn't because I hate seeing refs keeping drives alive on small stuff that was called on us. Made me sick seeing their coach begging and crying for a flag on good football and the refs gave it to him on Sherman the next play. The pattern of the calls fit like a puzzel that read colts win or help colts before the game even started.

I am bored of hearing how good the media thinks Luck did when we lost 5 points, their block returned, and the the refs showing of their better arms throwing flags. Of coarse Luck is going to do well when he is bailed out and given 2nd chances. This game was like watching WWF not the NFL.
We all agree that the calls were benefiting the Colts, but that isn't why we lost the game. We had chances to stop them from scoring and also had 5 FG attemps instead of driving in for the score. It wasn't the officiating.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Tooki wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:

To me it was like they knew they were getting drove on and wouldnt be able to stop them or even really tried.

Nobody brought them together to get them fired up or to get them to prove why they're the best in the league. It was like they were missing a leader. Which could happen with a young defense. But still, someone needs to take that position up in my opinion.

I've been saying this for at least a year now. The defense really needs a leader who can stand up and take over. Somebody needs to do that sooner than later.
Earl has been leading by example all year. He has never had a play where I questioned whether or not he was giving 100% effort. He's just not overly verbal.

Agreed. Red is a good vocal leader, but frankly I don't think he's on the field enough to occupy that role. It needs to be one of the safeties or Wagner/Wright.

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
Got someone to cover my shift on Sunday. So Pumped I wont miss the game!!!

Get to watch Russell Wilson show Luck who the best Sophmore QB is.

Get to watch Andrew Luck get spanked by our Defense.
By the way. Klyon isn't allowed to watch Seattle play anymore. He has to be at work when they play.

I blame you.

Razz

klyon7634

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:

By the way. Klyon isn't allowed to watch Seattle play anymore. He has to be at work when they play.

I blame you.

Razz

I watch every game Laughing

I get out at 4pm est and that is the time most of our games are. But if we play at 1pm est I take the day off.

So blame someone else Wink Laughing

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:

I blame you.

Razz

I watch every game Laughing

I get out at 4pm est and that is the time most of our games are. But if we play at 1pm est I take the day off.

So blame someone else Wink Laughing
Damn.

I'll stick with blaming the team then.

You lucked out this time.

Last edited by SupeRG00F on Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tooki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Tooki wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:

(As I said last season) I just don't get that leader vibe from ET.

I think that Wagz has to be the player to step up indeed.

I also agree about Big Red.
canucks9314

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Percy Harvin ‏@Percy_Harvin 6m
12th man im back and ready....countdown begins

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
hdshot wrote:

We all agree that the calls were benefiting the Colts, but that isn't why we lost the game. We had chances to stop them from scoring and also had 5 FG attemps instead of driving in for the score. It wasn't the officiating.

Did you see the PI on Sherman on 3rd down late in the game and watch the 5th quarter last night. They where talking about that PI and the safety. But like Moon said the ref grades come out on Wednesday while coaches and players can't talk because of the threat of fines. But the loss stays no matter what. Moon was cool about it but I could tell he couldn't put much blame on the Hawks other than taking the 3 TO's while luck took advantage.

Fact is multiple one way bum calls keeping drives alive will swing momentum as what happened. 28 points should of been enough on the road even with a bum call. If we can blame that block FG then the same can be said about Sherman's PI. Those ended up being +14 points for the colts and take off 5 points for the Hawks on the safety call. I also want to say that block FG happened on the same drive Tate's PI bum call as well but can't remember?
klyon7634

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

canucks9314 wrote:
Percy Harvin ‏@Percy_Harvin 6m
12th man im back and ready....countdown begins

Shocked

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
Page 25 of 25

Jump to: