Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 5 GDT: Seahawks @ Colts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Officer Ricky


Joined: 09 Jul 2013
Posts: 1111
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Seen this on another forum, Reggie Wayne with that stickum? Illegal if true.

Edited post for better quality pic.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Colton


Joined: 20 Mar 2006
Posts: 3290
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Officer Ricky wrote:


Seen this on another forum, Reggie Wayne with that stickum? Illegal if true.

Edited post for better quality pic.


Seriously? Those are the seams coming apart in the finger.

Stickum?

Really?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wayne87reggie


Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 13529
Location: #Re2pect
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colton wrote:
Officer Ricky wrote:


Seen this on another forum, Reggie Wayne with that stickum? Illegal if true.

Edited post for better quality pic.


Seriously? Those are the seams coming apart in the finger.

Stickum?

Really?


Yeah you can see it is white thread from the gloves
_________________
Reggie Wayne Tracker:(all-time)
1044rec (34 behind TO*6th) 14,000yds (4 behind Lofton*8th) 81tds (22nd)
Colts Roster/Cap 2014-2018
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
canucks9314


Joined: 31 Dec 2009
Posts: 1098
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Officer Ricky wrote:


Seen this on another forum, Reggie Wayne with that stickum? Illegal if true.

Edited post for better quality pic.


Clearly a worn out glove. Don't be a sore loser lol.
_________________


domepatrol91 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Did 84 point the direction they were gonna run the ball? Laughing

Reverse psychology.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bill21792


Joined: 01 Jan 2008
Posts: 454
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like the refs did call some ticky-tacky calls in favor of the Colts more-so than the Seahawks. But the Colts made all the plays that they needed to, and that's what good teams do, not taking anything away from them.



This loss seems like the anti-Texans game.

We were the team that was in control to start.

We could have closed out the game if we executed correctly.

But we let the Colts back in the game.

However, the Colts made all the plays that they needed to, just like the Seahawks last week.

The Colts had a signature play (Although not in the 4th). A 10 point swing with the blocked FG for a TD, just like our Sherman pick.

I felt like as a whole, we played better but lost, just like the Texans last week.


Colts earned the W
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Officer Ricky


Joined: 09 Jul 2013
Posts: 1111
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

canucks9314 wrote:
Officer Ricky wrote:


Seen this on another forum, Reggie Wayne with that stickum? Illegal if true.

Edited post for better quality pic.


Clearly a worn out glove. Don't be a sore loser lol.


Nah they won the game, not debating that, but like I said, I just saw it on another forum where it was brought up and thought it was interesting if true.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ring Worm Sherm


Joined: 27 Apr 2013
Posts: 970
Location: PNW
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Few things. That offensive PI called on Golden was ridiculous. That was seriously just a horrible call. I hope that guy watches it and feels like an idiot because he totally should. Didn't really matter but wow a dumb call. Defense played like poop for the most part. Our pass rush was pretty much invisible. Browner sucked.


Still happy to be 4-1 though and glad that morning game back to back is in the tear view mirror. On to the Titans.
_________________


“Its pay back, Russell Wilson"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pie Romania


Joined: 23 Aug 2012
Posts: 1828
Location: Seattle, WA
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wayne87reggie wrote:
Cant believe you guys are in hear complaining about the ref's

you guys PI on every play


just take the loss like some men and quit complaining about the refs


Why are you talking about members here? I clearly stated that there were numerous questionable calls, but that wasn't the main issue and that we need to fix our OT's and coaching errors.

Just because you guys came away with a victory doesn't mean you can now be an [inappropriate/removed]. Keep it up and when something goes wrong, I'll be sure to visit your forum and rub it in your face.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pie Romania


Joined: 23 Aug 2012
Posts: 1828
Location: Seattle, WA
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ring Worm Sherm wrote:
Few things. That offensive PI called on Golden was ridiculous. That was seriously just a horrible call. I hope that guy watches it and feels like an idiot because he totally should. Didn't really matter but wow a dumb call. Defense played like poop for the most part. Our pass rush was pretty much invisible. Browner sucked.


Still happy to be 4-1 though and glad that morning game back to back is in the tear view mirror. On to the Titans.


I wouldn't say "sucked"...he just wasn't put in position to succeed like he normally is. You don't play Browner on their fastest receiver 1 on 1 with no help. That's a recipe for disaster. You also don't leave that same receiver wide open and only needing to beat the safety. Those were basically 14 free points to the Colts. Props on them capitalizing on the opportunity, but this is the NFL and if you don't jump on those when you see them, you shouldn't be a professional. Straight up gimme's.

Honestly, I get more stressed about Browner & Thurmond not locating the ball. Browner at least disrupts when the ball arrives. Also, props to Luck on moving around just enough inside the pocket to buy time for his receivers. Most of that movement will go unnoticed, but he was in trouble quite often and managed to slide away numerous times.

Colts: Luck & Hilton saved the day.
Seahawks: OT's and Coaches screwed us IMO.

Honorable Mention: Refs need to be more consistent with their calls. Not many "Bad" calls, but there were a lot that were called where there was nothing more than what was happening most of the game. Seems like they just came at the worst times. Don't disagree with their reasoning for some, but in the same breath, if they would have been consistent, the Hawks would have had 30 Penalties and the Colts a lot as well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheoryofSeahawk


Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Posts: 1960
Location: Kosmic Satori
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pie Romania wrote:
Ring Worm Sherm wrote:
Few things. That offensive PI called on Golden was ridiculous. That was seriously just a horrible call. I hope that guy watches it and feels like an idiot because he totally should. Didn't really matter but wow a dumb call. Defense played like poop for the most part. Our pass rush was pretty much invisible. Browner sucked.


Still happy to be 4-1 though and glad that morning game back to back is in the tear view mirror. On to the Titans.


I wouldn't say "sucked"...he just wasn't put in position to succeed like he normally is. You don't play Browner on their fastest receiver 1 on 1 with no help. That's a recipe for disaster. You also don't leave that same receiver wide open and only needing to beat the safety. Those were basically 14 free points to the Colts. Props on them capitalizing on the opportunity, but this is the NFL and if you don't jump on those when you see them, you shouldn't be a professional. Straight up gimme's.

Honestly, I get more stressed about Browner & Thurmond not locating the ball. Browner at least disrupts when the ball arrives. Also, props to Luck on moving around just enough inside the pocket to buy time for his receivers. Most of that movement will go unnoticed, but he was in trouble quite often and managed to slide away numerous times.

Colts: Luck & Hilton saved the day.
Seahawks: OT's and Coaches screwed us IMO.

Honorable Mention: Refs need to be more consistent with their calls. Not many "Bad" calls, but there were a lot that were called where there was nothing more than what was happening most of the game. Seems like they just came at the worst times. Don't disagree with their reasoning for some, but in the same breath, if they would have been consistent, the Hawks would have had 30 Penalties and the Colts a lot as well.


I agree with a lot of what you say Pie. I thought Luck was fantastic at moving just enough to get his throws off, he impressed me a lot.

Officiating was terrible as always. It was physical for both teams, but only the 'Hawks get called for PI and on multiple big 3rd down stops? Golden's PI call was phantom at best, Browner's call was watching ball sail 15 yards past the play, and Sherman's was with 50% handplay by both him and the WR.

It was happening for both teams, but like you said the lack of consistency is what is so appalling. Theese are supposed to be professional refs. They look just as bad as the replacements were last year. Was this Ron Winters sorry crew that couldn't officiate the 'Hawks-Packers preseason game?

And the problem is league wide. I just watched Jason Witten get a 2 hand shove out of the back of the end zone while the ball is in the air to him, 20 yards downfield, and the official staring right at him just looks the other way? Wow, and I hate the Cowboys, but Shocked That is inexcusable.

At the end of the day, though, the Colts just made more plays than the 'Hawks did. The defensive communication was god awful and the offense left a lot of plays out on the field. We had momentum and we lost it. Props to the Colts for fighting and clawing their way to a win today.
_________________
Consistent application beats complex programming.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Bigjoe0075


Joined: 18 Nov 2009
Posts: 2147
Location: Eastern Washinton
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't expect to go 16-0. But we should have won this game. I would have stuck with Lynch in the 2nd half. He had 70+ yards in the 1st half. We really should have kept running the ball. Refs were definitely playing for Indy. Next week we will be 5-1.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wayne87reggie


Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 13529
Location: #Re2pect
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pie Romania wrote:
wayne87reggie wrote:
Cant believe you guys are in hear complaining about the ref's

you guys PI on every play


just take the loss like some men and quit complaining about the refs


Why are you talking about members here? I clearly stated that there were numerous questionable calls, but that wasn't the main issue and that we need to fix our OT's and coaching errors.

Just because you guys came away with a victory doesn't mean you can now be an [inappropriate/removed]. Keep it up and when something goes wrong, I'll be sure to visit your forum and rub it in your face.


I wasnt even talking about you, TBH I was blinded angrily by the guy that has Blue in his name?

He is really the only one that blamed it on the dierctly on the refs, here and Andrew Luck thread

Please do visit the Colts forum, we need all the visitors we can get.

I should of just quoted that post and left my comment.
_________________
Reggie Wayne Tracker:(all-time)
1044rec (34 behind TO*6th) 14,000yds (4 behind Lofton*8th) 81tds (22nd)
Colts Roster/Cap 2014-2018
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pie Romania


Joined: 23 Aug 2012
Posts: 1828
Location: Seattle, WA
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wayne87reggie wrote:
Pie Romania wrote:
wayne87reggie wrote:
Cant believe you guys are in hear complaining about the ref's

you guys PI on every play


just take the loss like some men and quit complaining about the refs


Why are you talking about members here? I clearly stated that there were numerous questionable calls, but that wasn't the main issue and that we need to fix our OT's and coaching errors.

Just because you guys came away with a victory doesn't mean you can now be an [inappropriate/removed]. Keep it up and when something goes wrong, I'll be sure to visit your forum and rub it in your face.


I wasnt even talking about you, TBH I was blinded angrily by the guy that has Blue in his name?

He is really the only one that blamed it on the dierctly on the refs, here and Andrew Luck thread

Please do visit the Colts forum, we need all the visitors we can get.

I should of just quoted that post and left my comment.


Still, speaking about a member directly is a quick way to have some BS drama here on the forums. If you disagree with someone then you disagree. Anyway, I understand your viewpoint as well. It's hard for me to accurately covey exactly how I feel about the refs. Just wish if they're going to call something, then call it every time. Hate seeing one play happen with no flag and then another the same way (or even less of an issue) with one. Not every ref or group of refs is going to call things the same as another ref/group, BUT, the one thing they can and SHOULD be able to do is call things consistently. Really irks me.

Our team has much bigger issues than the refs this game though. How we made it to 4-1 with the [inappropriate/removed] poor O-Line play (even with our starters earlier this season) and our play calling is beyond me. This was our worst overall game of the year, BY FAR. NOT just because we lost either...The only bright spot for the team was Wilson running, Lynch and the Interior Line spreading guys out in pass protection so Wilson had room to run.

I don't care if we had 5 Dez Bryants on this team.....If Wilson can't get enough time to throw, what does it matter who are receivers are? I say, depending on cap ramifications, we trade Rice for a Linemen and pick Stephen Williams back up. Rice makes 8 million a year to do [inappropriate/removed] guys make the league minimum for. Jermaine Kearse, Doug Baldwin, Golden Tate & Percy Harvin (when playing) all have more impact on the field.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21565
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wayne87reggie wrote:
Pie Romania wrote:
wayne87reggie wrote:
Cant believe you guys are in hear complaining about the ref's

you guys PI on every play


just take the loss like some men and quit complaining about the refs


Why are you talking about members here? I clearly stated that there were numerous questionable calls, but that wasn't the main issue and that we need to fix our OT's and coaching errors.

Just because you guys came away with a victory doesn't mean you can now be an [inappropriate/removed]. Keep it up and when something goes wrong, I'll be sure to visit your forum and rub it in your face.


I wasnt even talking about you, TBH I was blinded angrily by the guy that has Blue in his name?

He is really the only one that blamed it on the dierctly on the refs, here and Andrew Luck thread

Please do visit the Colts forum, we need all the visitors we can get.

I should of just quoted that post and left my comment.
Please refrain from discussing members. Thanks.

Welcome to the Seahawks forum
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21565
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the calls certainly favored the Colts. There was numerous ticky-tacky calls that went there way. However, it wasn't like it was something that couldn't have been overcome if we had been the better football team.

Sherman had a bad game. He got burned on that long TD to Hilton. The bigger deal to me though was his lack of hustle. That really pissed me off.

Browner hasn't looked more than good at any point this year. He's still a great number 2, but he's not a pro bowl type I don't think.

Earl over-ran a couple tackles, but as a whole I thought he was making plays all day. I know I am biased, but I'd much rather have a guy be in position to make the play and just not quite execute. For instance, that WR screen he blew up.

Marshawn was easily the player of the game on offense. We need to get him the ball more.

I think this was Russell's best game. Aside from a couple errant throws, he was finding all the right guys. I do think Tate was open for a first on our last offensive play, but that's hard to fault him for. He's still not the QB he was at the end of last year, but he's getting there.

Our OL is bad, but we knew that. Having Zach Miller out hurt us badly.

We need to get Baldwin involved more.

Our Defense got caught off guard by the hurry up. The pass rush looked pretty good for the whole game.

Clem looks the same as he did last year.

When Bennett is out, our pass rush leaves to much of an opening up the middle.

Irvin looked good at SLB.

A RT capable of playing LT is a must in the draft, as is a CB imo.
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 23 of 25

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group