Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 5 GDT: Seahawks @ Colts
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imani

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Week 5 GDT: Seahawks @ Colts Reply with quote

Seahawks vs Colts

Russell Wilson

787 PYDS
61.5 %
6 TDs
3 Ints
96 Att
95.3 Rat

Andrew Luck

918 PYDS
64.1 %
7 TDs
2 Ints
128 Att
91.9 Rat

Quote:
SERIES HISTORY: 11th regular-season meeting. Colts lead series 6-4. The last time the two teams met, Indianapolis won, 34-17, on Oct. 4, 2009. The Seahawks beat the Colts in Seattle, 28-13, in 2005

Quote:
Wilson rushing for 131 yards so far this season, good for fifth in the league among QBs. But right behind him is Luck, with 126 yards rushing.

Quote:
Indy is looking for a third straight strong performance after yielding 10 total points and forcing five combined turnovers in back-to-back road wins

Quote:
After 20 career regular-season games, Wilson leads Luck in wins (15 to 14), completion percentage (63.6 to 55.7), passing touchdowns (32 to 2Cool, and passer rating (99.1 to 79.1).

Quote:
The Colts are 6-0 under coach Chuck Pagano and an NFL-best 41-2 since 2000 when they don't commit a turnover.

Quote:
Since entering the league in 2012, Luck leads all NFL quarterbacks with eight game-winning drives in the fourth quarter or overtime.

And guess who is No. 2? Wilson is tied for second with six such drives, including two this season.

Quote:
Wilson’s career QBR so far is 68.1, fifth-best in the league since the start of 2012. Luck’s is 67.5, which ranks seventh. Those are the two highest QBRs among all players with fewer than four years of NFL experience.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

more to come.....

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012

Last edited by imani on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Ring Worm Sherm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We really need to get the passing game going in this one. I think we do. I expect Miler to have a nice game against their LBers. If he's not stuck helping out in pass pro all game that is....

“Its pay back, Russell Wilson"
Pie Romania

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ring Worm Sherm wrote:
We really need to get the passing game going in this one. I think we do. I expect Miler to have a nice game against their LBers. If he's not stuck helping out in pass pro all game that is....

How is their LB'er speed? I think TE will play a factor as well and would like to see Wilson to Willson.
klyon7634

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got someone to cover my shift on Sunday. So Pumped I wont miss the game!!!

Get to watch Russell Wilson show Luck who the best Sophmore QB is.

Get to watch Andrew Luck get spanked by our Defense.

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
Brown_Mamba

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christine Michael has his first big game. I'm calling it!

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
SoS

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll never feel good about 10 AM games.
Meeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brown_Mamba wrote:

So...expecting a blowout or Lynch injury?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meeker wrote:
Brown_Mamba wrote:

So...expecting a blowout or Lynch injury?

Pie Romania

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully the first half of the Texans game motivated the defense to step it up a notch. If they show up and play to their abilities, the only way I can see the Colts Offense making plays is if Luck decides to use his legs, but even then, he is going to have to out run Irvin & Wagner + Avril. I want to see some blitzing with Irvin moving around a lot and many different packages of players on the D-Line to keep people fresh and confuse their o-line.

On offense, Wilson needs to utilize his TE's and take what the defense gives him. If there's a ton of green in front of him, don't hesitate. Jogging up to the LOS trying to figure out what he wants to do has caused some unnecessary sacks and a fumble. I know he wants to prove he's can throw from the pocket as well, but with this patchwork o-line, just be happy we get positive yards consistently. I want to see Bailey on the O-Line, but only if we get a healthy lead and preferably at one of the guard positions. I think he would destroy in the run & screen game.

The Colts are a good team, but I feel we match up favorably with them. I'm not predicting a blowout since our O-Line is garbage at this point of the season, but it's not out of the realm of possibility that we win this game handily so long as Bevel is making smart decisions on the sideline. I want to see Wilson moving around a lot, by design. He's going to need to buy time with his legs and is awesome at throwing on the run. Last week was a statement that we're always in the game. This week needs to be a statement that this team should be feared regardless of where they play.
TheoryofSeahawk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the key to this game is going to be the run game for both teams. Obviously our pass pro is pretty bad right now, so I think it's critical to establish the run game and keep Russell from running for his life on every pass play. If we can come out and be physical and open up running lanes for the RB's it will open up the play action pass game and hopefully slow down the pass rush to give Russell a little extra time to make decisions. From what I've been hearing about the Colts, they are in the same boat we are. Their O-line is good run blocking, but not good at pass pro. I would think that they're going to try to establish the run game as well. These two teams are tied for 16th in the league in run defense right now, so this should be an interesting matchup to see who can generate the run game more.
imani

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's looking like Jordan Hill may make his debut with us this sunday

Finchy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Curtis Crabtree ‏@Curtis_Crabtree

Seahawks Injuries: Out: FB Ware (ankle), T Giacomini (knee). Doubtful: CB Lane (hamstring).

Quote:

Seahawks Injuries: Questionable: C Unger (arm), TE Miller (hamstring). Probable: Wright, Bennett, Hill, Mebane, Johnson, Thurmond.
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finchy wrote:
Quote:

Seahawks Injuries: Out: FB Ware (ankle), T Giacomini (knee). Doubtful: CB Lane (hamstring).

Quote:

Seahawks Injuries: Questionable: C Unger (arm), TE Miller (hamstring). Probable: Wright, Bennett, Hill, Mebane, Johnson, Thurmond.
Its amazing that Bennett is probable after that injury. It didn't look good at all

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
Tooki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
Finchy wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Its amazing that Bennett is probable after that injury. It didn't look good at all

It was a false alarm. Those kinds of injuries are either really serious or really minor.

I'm keen to see Jordan Hill play. The team needs some good interior play against Trent Richardson.
imani

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reports are indicating that pete intends on Jordan Hill making his debut against the titans next week, even though he's healthy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 1 of 25

Jump to: