Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Chiefs(4-0) @ Titans(3-1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lamont

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s_camp wrote:
lamont wrote:
s_camp wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Quote:
@jwyattsports 38s
Munchak said center Rob Turner "has been solid." Said problems in run game can't be blamed on him #Titans
Just full of lies Munch. Full of lies. Not to say Chance and Levitre have been everything I hoped they would be, but Turner's awfulness is helping no one.

That's the same garbage he said the last two years before they gutted the interior OL and spent huge money and draft picks on it. I suspect he's quite unhappy with it, and maybe a bit embarrassed considering his coaching history and the fact he hired his friend to coach that unit. Also, I recall reports that Munch was much more involved with the OL this past offseason than previous ones. I'm sure he and Bruce are both aware of how bad it is.

I said it two weeks ago, Munch needs to put his boy on notice. The OL has not improved with Bruce at the helm. Bruce is my boy, but he is not a good OL coach.

I hate to agree but check out Houston's OL before and after he left. Definitely my boy also, but yeah doesn't seem to be churning out the best OLs I've ever seen. Nearly the opposite.

Roos & Big Country were the bookends before Bruce arrived. The interior of the OL has been influx for 3 years now and it still is not fixed. He has neither developed draft picks to contribute inside or free agents. I still have faith that Warmack will be ok, but Turner & Levitre were Bruce's call in partnership with Munch. IF Munch is around next season he is going to have to move on from Bruce.

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
VY-FTW

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwoToneBlue wrote:
KingTitan wrote:
Ockham wrote:
Sorry guys. It was all my fault...I switched from the blue/white hat I wore for last two games and tried a black one this week.

Itís only weird if it doesnít work

I missed the pretty much all the 1st and 2nd quarter. I got home and in "my spot" with my son's toy light saber and the offense converted it's first 1st down.

If I was home, we might have scored or at least Verner catch those INTs.

Crying or Very sad Wink

Dammit! You two are not allowed to have lives outside of football on Sundays from now on!!

Its not there fault. I woke up around 12:45 sunday and forgot to put my titans hoodie that ive had on every game we won... I put it on in the 2nd half but it was to late... Sorry guys. Crying or Very sad
Same time as Mike Vicks new dog grooming show.

Justin Hunter #FTW
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
J.Redd10

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Munch affection with Rob turner reminds me of fisher & Bo Scaife.
What u guys expect he's a branch off the sub par 500 @best Fisher tree.
lamont

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VY-FTW wrote:
TwoToneBlue wrote:
KingTitan wrote:
Ockham wrote:
Sorry guys. It was all my fault...I switched from the blue/white hat I wore for last two games and tried a black one this week.

I missed the pretty much all the 1st and 2nd quarter. I got home and in "my spot" with my son's toy light saber and the offense converted it's first 1st down.

Crying or Very sad Wink

Dammit! You two are not allowed to have lives outside of football on Sundays from now on!!

Its not there fault. I woke up around 12:45 sunday and forgot to put my titans hoodie that ive had on every game we won... I put it on in the 2nd half but it was to late... Sorry guys. Crying or Very sad

I think it was KT & his lightsaber's fault. Laughing Shocked Laughing

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VY-FTW wrote:
TwoToneBlue wrote:
KingTitan wrote:
Ockham wrote:

Crying or Very sad Wink

Guys it's not anyones fault except for Bernard Pollards. Look at it Texans his former team he had a pick. Kansas City another former team and again a pick... What were the outcomes? Loses stupid Pollard and his interceptions against his former teams costing us games!

1. Alex Morgan 2.San Antonio Spurs 3. Chicago White Sox 4. Ohio State 5. Buckeyes 6. Philadelphia Flyers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65
Page 65 of 65

Jump to: