Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Chiefs(4-0) @ Titans(3-1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 63, 64, 65  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titans0021

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@terrymc13 26s
Munchak says #Titans will have to reduce Britt's role until he shows himself improved and making plays.

Also, ttitansfan4life has lost his GDT making privileges, somebody else gets the honor this week.

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
1. Justin Hunter, WR - 12 receptions, 237 yards, 1 touchdown
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
titans0021

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@jwyattsports 38s
Munchak said center Rob Turner "has been solid." Said problems in run game can't be blamed on him #Titans
Just full of lies Munch. Full of lies. Not to say Chance and Levitre have been everything I hoped they would be, but Turner's awfulness is helping no one.

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
-Hope-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Quote:
@jwyattsports 38s
Munchak said center Rob Turner "has been solid." Said problems in run game can't be blamed on him #Titans
Just full of lies Munch. Full of lies. Not to say Chance and Levitre have been everything I hoped they would be, but Turner's awfulness is helping no one.

Well, I do agree that the problems in the run game can't be entirely blamed on him. Our playcalling in the run game has been simply atrocious.

skywindO2 wrote:
Never spit it out. Always power through it.
titans0021

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
‏@terrymc13 5m
Munchak says after that, locker would have to come a long way to play vs 49ers.
Obviously no one is expecting him back before the bye week.

Quote:
‏@terrymc13 6m
Munchak hopeful Shonn Greene and Sammie Hill can get on field this week.

Those would both be big adds.

Quote:
@terrymc13 5m
Injuries from game don't seem to be too serious per Munchak: Bailey, Gooden, Sensabaugh, Morgan, Brown

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greene would be a big help to our run game. Hill would be a big help as well Johnson and Klug have been very good but with Hill it now gives us more depth and with Hill back Casey will be able to take advantage a little bit more and look good as he did in the first game and a half with Hill out there

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Shaun Phillips: 8 Tackles 5 Assist 1 Sack

Ropati Pitoitua: 9 Tackles 4 Assist 1 Sack
titans0021

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving back to yellow flags next week. At least there's that. I just don't know who thought the pink flags were a good idea.

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
Ockham

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys. It was all my fault...I switched from the blue/white hat I wore for last two games and tried a black one this week.

Itís only weird if it doesnít work

stallyns wrote:
Cortland Finnegan signs with the Rams, the division just got classier.
titans0021

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ockham wrote:
Sorry guys. It was all my fault...I switched from the blue/white hat I wore for last two games and tried a black one this week.

Not weird at all. The fact that you would put the Titans at risk like that is horrible. I'm so disappointed right now.

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
lamont

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Quote:
@jwyattsports 38s

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
KingTitan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ockham wrote:

I missed the pretty much all the 1st and 2nd quarter. I got home and in "my spot" with my son's toy light saber and the offense converted it's first 1st down.

If I was home, we might have scored or at least Verner catch those INTs.

Crying or Very sad Wink
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:
Ockham wrote:

I missed the pretty much all the 1st and 2nd quarter. I got home and in "my spot" with my son's toy light saber and the offense converted it's first 1st down.

If I was home, we might have scored or at least Verner catch those INTs.

Crying or Very sad Wink

Dammit! You two are not allowed to have lives outside of football on Sundays from now on!!

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR -- 9 CAR 29 YDS, 1 REC 17 YDS
2) Sammie Hill NT -- 2 TCK 1 SCK
ragevsuall17

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the biggest point from this game has been overlooked. Colquitt just got KERNED!!! Silly Chiefs fans thinking Colquitt was the best punter this side of Ray Guy. Kern Jedi mind tricked him into a 9 yard punt... and now Kern's net average crushes Colquitt's gross average. Twisted Evil

Just another day in the life of the most interesting punter in the world...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Quote:
@jwyattsports 38s

That's the same garbage he said the last two years before they gutted the interior OL and spent huge money and draft picks on it. I suspect he's quite unhappy with it, and maybe a bit embarrassed considering his coaching history and the fact he hired his friend to coach that unit. Also, I recall reports that Munch was much more involved with the OL this past offseason than previous ones. I'm sure he and Bruce are both aware of how bad it is.
lamont

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s_camp wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Quote:
@jwyattsports 38s

That's the same garbage he said the last two years before they gutted the interior OL and spent huge money and draft picks on it. I suspect he's quite unhappy with it, and maybe a bit embarrassed considering his coaching history and the fact he hired his friend to coach that unit. Also, I recall reports that Munch was much more involved with the OL this past offseason than previous ones. I'm sure he and Bruce are both aware of how bad it is.

I said it two weeks ago, Munch needs to put his boy on notice. The OL has not improved with Bruce at the helm. Bruce is my boy, but he is not a good OL coach.

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
s_camp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lamont wrote:
s_camp wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Quote:
@jwyattsports 38s

I said it two weeks ago, Munch needs to put his boy on notice. The OL has not improved with Bruce at the helm. Bruce is my boy, but he is not a good OL coach.

I hate to agree but check out Houston's OL before and after he left. Definitely my boy also, but yeah doesn't seem to be churning out the best OLs I've ever seen. Nearly the opposite.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 63, 64, 65  Next
Page 64 of 65

Jump to: