Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

James Carpenter
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seahawks12thman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: James Carpenter Reply with quote

Just wondering how has our former 1st round pick has looked so far this year? Its hard for me to watch Seattle games since I live in Wisconsin. But just wondering what your guys thoughts on him.
sirensong

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:33 am    Post subject: Re: James Carpenter Reply with quote

seahawks12thman wrote:
Just wondering how has our former 1st round pick has looked so far this year? Its hard for me to watch Seattle games since I live in Wisconsin. But just wondering what your guys thoughts on him.

Garbage.

Hes been terrible... Looks significantly worse than last year. He gets pushed around and looks fat and lazy out there.
imani

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: James Carpenter Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
seahawks12thman wrote:

Garbage.

Hes been terrible... Looks significantly worse than last year. He gets pushed around and looks fat and lazy out there.

Confused

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Ring Worm Sherm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's decent at run blocking but it seriously looks like he doesn't give two craps about blocking anyone in pass pro. He just touches his man for a second then let's him go. If that. Sometimes he just gets flat out beat and misses his block all together. Idk if he's just lazy or just doesn't fit the ZBS or both. Its been so freaking long since we have had quality guard play. I miss it so much.

“Its pay back, Russell Wilson"
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:20 am    Post subject: Re: James Carpenter Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
seahawks12thman wrote:

Garbage.

uhhhh Confused

He's looked below average in pass blocking and good in run blocking. It doesn't help that he's playing next to McQuistan.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Meeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Re: James Carpenter Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
sirensong wrote:
seahawks12thman wrote:

Garbage.

uhhhh Confused

He's looked below average in pass blocking and good in run blocking. It doesn't help that he's playing next to McQuistan.

Also doesn't help he has had to face 2 of the best front 7s in football with the Niners and Texans.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well he's a 3rd year first round pick. I expect more than below average. I don't care who is he playing. He needs to get it together

“Its pay back, Russell Wilson"
Tooki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:22 am    Post subject: Re: James Carpenter Reply with quote

Meeker wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
sirensong wrote:
seahawks12thman wrote:

Garbage.

uhhhh Confused

Also doesn't help he has had to face 2 of the best front 7s in football with the Niners and Texans.

And he sat out the majority of the offseason, due to rehab.
Str8Wreckin08

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this kid, but he's a lazy bum. Make him drop 15 pounds, if he doesn't respond replace him
Pie Romania

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ring Worm Sherm wrote:
Well he's a 3rd year first round pick. I expect more than below average. I don't care who is he playing. He needs to get it together

And was a reach in many people's opinions. I hate Nick Saban, but the look on his face when Carp was drafted in the 1st round was hilarious to me. I tried to trust that Tom Cable saw something special in him and there may very well be something there, but if he doesn't pull it together soon (and by soon, I mean this year), then I'm ready to move on after the season is over.
Bigjoe0075

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should have drafted Gabe Carimi. Carp hasn't done much to deserve the 1st round grade.
Tooki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigjoe0075 wrote:
We should have drafted Gabe Carimi. Carp hasn't done much to deserve the 1st round grade.

Carimi has been worse than Carp Laughing
klyon7634

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
Bigjoe0075 wrote:

Carimi has been worse than Carp Laughing

Carimi was traded by the BEARS who had a terrible O-Line. Laughing

Must be real good if he couldn't even stick with them and was traded for a 6th round pick.

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigjoe0075 wrote:
Not much is a whole lot more than what Carimi has done.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
imani

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigjoe0075 wrote:

you have reached osprey levels with your carimi love Laughing

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: