Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Where Do You Watch The Ravens Game?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alfalcone

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject: Where Do You Watch The Ravens Game? Reply with quote

I figured this would be an interesting way to learn more about the posters on the Ravens forum. Simply put where do you watch the Ravens game.

For me:

In Baltimore it was either at home, Alonzo's, or at Mad River for away games and at the stadium for home, in college it was at Buffalo Wild Wings in Winston Salem, and currently in New York it's at Sidebar.
sp6488

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

River is a good time. My girl loves it. Probably going to magerks today because my roommate is an eagles fan.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I generally have to watch on Gamepass on my computer, as Sky barely acknowledge the existence of the Ravens over here in the UK. The only time they show up on TV is when they're playing one of the handful of teams Sky love (Pats, Steelers, Giants, Packers, Broncos).

Unfortunately Gamepass is always at least a couple of minutes delayed, which is incredibly frustrating.

There is a bar in Manchester that shows NFL games though, and it's an agreeable place to be to watch games. So if the Ravens aren't playing on Sunday, sometimes I go there.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I'm watching the game live and it isn't a night game, I'm probably watching it in bed (as 1pm EST games start at 3am local time here at the start of the season)

Mancunian Raven wrote:
Unfortunately Gamepass is always at least a couple of minutes delayed, which is incredibly frustrating.

Really? I find my posts on here are usually <30sec behind most people when I watch on Gamepass.

Stone85 & mike23md on the sig!
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well when I first started on this forum, I used to have to find a stream, any stream, a horrible stream to stream the game in my college dorm.

And between the Jets and Giants, I wasn't going to find a place in NY playing the Ravens game.

So I'm in a rhythm of using game time as "me" time. Watch it in my basement on the huge screen with the computer in front of me for easy posting and watching...

The only issue is the sofa can be quite comfy... I ended up missing the first quarter of the past two games because I've been so comfortable that I've fallen asleep on mistake. Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone here that can help me out with a way to watch games from my phone (Samsung galaxy s 3)?

I downloaded NFL mobile but it just had Redzone.

2000WORLD CHAMPIONS2012
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BareYourTeeth wrote:
Anyone here that can help me out with a way to watch games from my phone (Samsung galaxy s 3)?

DirecTV has a commercial where they say they play it on your phone... I just hate DirecTV. Though I'm not sure what provider you have.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
BareYourTeeth wrote:

DirecTV has a commercial where they say they play it on your phone... I just hate DirecTV. Though I'm not sure what provider you have.

Yeah I looked into that a little bit today but apparently you can't just download the Sunday ticket app and watch. You've got to have a TV package and satellite set up with them too. We've got already Comcast, here at the house, though so that's not happening. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

I appreciate any help.

2000WORLD CHAMPIONS2012
sp6488

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
BareYourTeeth wrote:

I'm actually a big directv fan. If I have to work on Sundays ( busy season as a public accountant ) Sunday ticket is clutch. I VPN into my ny office so it doesn't think the game is local for me. Pretty clutch.

On a side note, if you watch the games at a bmore bar, pm me.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
BareYourTeeth wrote:

I'm actually a big directv fan. If I have to work on Sundays ( busy season as a public accountant ) Sunday ticket is clutch. I VPN into my ny office so it doesn't think the game is local for me. Pretty clutch.

On a side note, if you watch the games at a bmore bar, pm me.

Anyway we could share? Razz

2000WORLD CHAMPIONS2012
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually just watch it at home here. When I lived in Orlando, it was either TGI Friday's by UCF (the least crowded place I could find, everywhere else was swamped due to all the UCF kids) or eventually Bar Louie in Dr. Phillips.

If I ever go out here, it's usually just to Bateman's or something in Towson.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: