Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

I can't understand

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ramsfan22

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:41 am    Post subject: I can't understand Reply with quote

Why do they not run the hurry up? When they were vs Atlanta it was working now they haven't ran much. Stop running dink and donk stretch the field. You have guys who run 4.34 and 4.41 in their 40's. I have not seen them run a screen play in a while.

The offensive line has looked awful. The secondary is terrible.
NVRamsFan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: I can't understand Reply with quote

Ramsfan22 wrote:
Why do they not run the hurry up? When they were vs Atlanta it was working now they haven't ran much. Stop running dink and donk stretch the field. You have guys who run 4.34 and 4.41 in their 40's. I have not seen them run a screen play in a while.

Fisher is afraid of a fast three and out. He'd rather have a three and out that eats up 45 seconds of clock than one that eats 22 seconds.

Sig courtesy of SJax39

Adopt a Ram
Sam Bradford
159-262 1687 yards 14 TD 4 INT
Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: I can't understand Reply with quote

NVRamsFan wrote:
Ramsfan22 wrote:

Fisher is afraid of a fast three and out. He'd rather have a three and out that eats up 45 seconds of clock than one that eats 22 seconds.

And sadly, that philosophy still doesn't give his defense enough rest. He needs to focus on converting 3rd downs, which means no launching it up in the air into double coverage on 3rd and 1.

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...
iRaMs

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: Re: I can't understand Reply with quote

Ramsfan28 wrote:
NVRamsFan wrote:
Ramsfan22 wrote:

And sadly, that philosophy still doesn't give his defense enough rest. He needs to focus on converting 3rd downs, which means no launching it up in the air into double coverage on 3rd and 1.

It works on madden though.

iRaMs

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe its not butter.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: