Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Colts @ Jaguars GDT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wayne87reggie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Colts @ Jaguars GDT Reply with quote

Cant wait for Stallyns to start one, so here it is.

Injury Report:
http://www.colts.com/team/injury-report.html

Early reports say Bradshaw and Landry are out for Sunday's game.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4305/ahmad-bradshaw

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4178/laron-landry

TY is probable, but was seen with walking boot on Friday.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7558/ty-hilton

With Bradshaw out, Trent Richardson will be receiving a heavy work load on Sunday.

reckless123 wrote:
I would love to see this go back and forth but its unlike Harden to get defensive.

Last edited by wayne87reggie on Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
wayne87reggie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game Preview

Quote:
INTERESTING MATCHUPS

Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew versus Colts front seven: In last year’s first meeting against the Jaguars, the Colts controlled Maurice Jones-Drew in the first half. MJD broke off a 59-yard touchdown run on his first touch of the third quarter and that score helped Jacksonville to a 22-17 win at Lucas Oil Stadium. MJD has struggled with less than three yards per carry in 2013 but he is looking for his fourth straight game of at least 100 rushing yards against the Colts.

Colts rushing attack versus the Jaguars front seven: Ahmad Bradshaw announced after the 49ers game that him and Trent Richardson were a two-headed monster. Richardson now has a full week with the Colts playbook and with Bradshaw missing practice on Wednesday and Thursday, Richardson could be the lead back on Sunday.

Quote:
Quick Facts

-Since 2012, Colts quarterback Andrew Luck has seven rushing touchdowns, which is the most in the AFC.

-Colts wide receiver Reggie Wayne has 133 catches for 1,856 yards all-time against the Jaguars, which is the most against any opponent.

-Colts outside linebacker Robert Mathis is looking for his fourth straight game with a sack.

-Jaguars quarterback Blaine Gabbert is 3-1 all-time against the Colts.

-Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew has 1,389 rushing yards vs. Colts and is looking for his fourth straight game of at least 100 yards against Indianapolis.

-Since 2010, Jaguars defensive end Jason Babin ranks fourth in the NFL with 39.5 sacks.

reckless123 wrote:
I would love to see this go back and forth but its unlike Harden to get defensive.
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another interesting fact I seen.

Through the first 3 games the Colts are averaging over 25 carries/game and 4.5 YPC. The last time the Colts did that over a 3 game stretch was in 1984, the Colts first year in Indy. (I was 8, and I'm sure some people here were younger if they were even born yet)
#59 - OL Jack Mewhort Ohio ST
#90 - WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss
#166 - OLB Johnathan Newsome Ball ST
#203 - ILB Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
#232 - OT Ulrick John Georgia ST
wayne87reggie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stallyns wrote:
Another interesting fact I seen.

Through the first 3 games the Colts are averaging over 25 carries/game and 4.5 YPC. The last time the Colts did that over a 3 game stretch was in 1984, the Colts first year in Indy. (I was 8, and I'm sure some people here were younger if they were even born yet)

I was 4 Laughing

sorry usually let you create it, but wanted to get some talk going early.

Pumped to see Richardson with a full work load, hopefully he plays great and there is no talk about him and Bradshaw splitting carries.

reckless123 wrote:
wayne87reggie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7462/trent-richardson

Quote:
Coach Chuck Pagano confirmed Friday Trent Richardson has "no choice" but to carry the load in Week 4 at Jacksonville.

reckless123 wrote:
tom cody

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was 2 in 1984 but not a fan yet. In any event I hope tomorrow's game doesn't prove to be a trap for us. Jacksonville's a bad 0 and 3 but they're a divisional rival and they'll be at home so they shouldn't be taken lightly.
Indy_87

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoping Bradshaw's ok. Hope to see a big game from richardson, it's his moment for sure. I'd like to see the Colts become more dominate in their wins like they were in SF. Divisional rival though so more likely then not it will be close. Come out with a +10 point win and injury free and I'll be satisfied.

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NFL Meme's FB page posted a photo of the Jaguars practice where the players are huddled up and the text on the picture was, "Coach says if we lose by less then 20 points he'll take us out for ice cream" Laughing
wayne87reggie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.colts.com/team/injury-report.html

Angerer
Bethea
Satele
TY

are all probable

Lefeged

is questionable

Landry
Bradshaw
RJF

are all out

reckless123 wrote:
ColtsFan40

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also was 4. The one thing I'm hoping to see this game is a carry over of defense. I really want to see this team become a physical dominating D. I've been wishing for this since we brought in Dungy (too bad we never turned into the Tampa D).

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found this surfing around on the net.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000251388/article/madden-predictions-huge-days-for-cutler-richardson

Quote:
One of our Next Gen superstars, Trent Richardson, is going to have 147 rushing yards and two touchdowns for the Indianapolis Colts this week. Richardson gave us a small taste with a rushing touchdown on his first Colts carry of the week. Richardson might have the game to himself, too, as Ahmad Bradshaw was not seen at practice on Friday. Go ahead and give Richardson 36 receiving yards, too. With a solid running attack, look for Andrew Luck to become more of a Troy Aikman or Tom Brady in the early years quarterback. That's not a knock. Just don't expect Luck to put up Peyton Manning-like numbers in Indy as the team now focuses more on winning than passing statistics.

What kind of game are you anticipating from T-Rich? What would be considered good game for him to you guys?

I hope he just goes off, Im soo sick of looking around the forum at all the Colts hate. I just stay out of most of it but, jeez its quite annoying.

I would be very pleased with the Madden prediction

147yds 2TD 36rec yds

reckless123 wrote:
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Week 4 Inactives

Quote:
Colts at Jaguars

Colts: RB Ahmad Bradshaw, S LaRon Landry, DT Ricky Jean Francois, WR Griff Whalen, C Samson Satele, T Xavier Nixon, DT Montori Hughes

Jaguars: WR Mike Brown, WR Stephen Burton, CB Dwayne Gratz, S Dwight Lowery, G Austin Pastzor, DT Abry Jones, TE D.J. Williams

Looks like McGlynn will start at C and Linkenbach at RG again. Delano Howell will start in place of Landry
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stallyns wrote:
Week 4 Inactives

Quote:
Colts at Jaguars

Colts: RB Ahmad Bradshaw, S LaRon Landry, DT Ricky Jean Francois, WR Griff Whalen, C Samson Satele, T Xavier Nixon, DT Montori Hughes

Jaguars: WR Mike Brown, WR Stephen Burton, CB Dwayne Gratz, S Dwight Lowery, G Austin Pastzor, DT Abry Jones, TE D.J. Williams

Looks like McGlynn will start at C and Linkenbach at RG again. Delano Howell will start in place of Landry
Fili Moala will start in RJF's spot
wayne87reggie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stallyns wrote:
stallyns wrote:
Week 4 Inactives

Quote:
Colts at Jaguars

Fili Moala will start in RJF's spot

Beat me to it, was getting ready to post inactives

Ready for this game to start

reckless123 wrote:
wayne87reggie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pep Hamilton, got me shaking my head again...not ever sure what he is going to do

Good couple runs by T-Rich.

6yder

then 3yder but was hit 3 yards in the backfield

lets play some D

reckless123 wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: