Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 4: Indianapolis Colts @ Jacksonville Jaguars
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tugboat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamForLife81-39 wrote:
Not saying it'll be easy since I truly think the rams will be hungry for a W.. They've been embarrassed and the players on this team are extremely pissed about it.. But it's a very young team and I can see them saying " oh it's the jags..easy win" and losing in this. You guys will win at least 2 games IMO

Alternatively...

Your defensive front gets back on track against our pathetic interior O-Line.

And our non-existent pass rush flatters your porous O-Line.

And we continue to lose, as we have done...all year.
charles shelton

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MeXJaguar15 wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
.Buzz wrote:
dswinton wrote:
Now all we got to do is lose 12 more games and the number 1 pick will be ours I tell you, ours!! ha!! ha!! ha!!.

I hope we win at least 1. Would be awful to see us go 0-16...although if we stick with Gabbert it just might happen after what I saw today.

Would it really be that much more awful than 1-15?

I mean, it almost seems more pathetic in a way, like they couldn't fully commit to being the worst team ever. Laughing

There is BIG difference... if we go 0-16 not only are we tied for the worst record of all time, people will talk of the 2013 Jaguars as the WORST team ever...

so far..they look as bad as the one and only 0-16 team in nfl history.
.Buzz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamForLife81-39 wrote:
Not saying it'll be easy since I truly think the rams will be hungry for a W.. They've been embarrassed and the players on this team are extremely pissed about it.. But it's a very young team and I can see them saying " oh it's the jags..easy win" and losing in this. You guys will win at least 2 games IMO

I sure hope you're right man (because that should be good for #1 overall, I don't see the Steelers/Giants/Bucs continuing at this awful pace, to good of talent on them). Have you seen how we've played or seen the results at all though? I think Gus will get these guys going and figure things out so it's not as big of margin, but we have been beyond awful. If we continue to see Gabbert, I just don't like our chances in any games. If Gabbert has another awful week this week I hope Caldwell is for sure he isn't the answer and we can just put Stanzi in there.
RamForLife81-39

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.Buzz wrote:
RamForLife81-39 wrote:

I sure hope you're right man (because that should be good for #1 overall, I don't see the Steelers/Giants/Bucs continuing at this awful pace, to good of talent on them). Have you seen how we've played or seen the results at all though? I think Gus will get these guys going and figure things out so it's not as big of margin, but we have been beyond awful. If we continue to see Gabbert, I just don't like our chances in any games. If Gabbert has another awful week this week I hope Caldwell is for sure he isn't the answer and we can just put Stanzi in there.

I saw the games vs the hawks and colts and you're right.. There's not much good to point out. One thing is for sure.. That Dline you guys have has some promise and could end up being what you guys build around.. Just like the rams did. I'm always pulling for the underdogs and hope you guys upset a big team later on. I haven't marked this As a rams win yet..

Tavon Austin
39 catches-- 409 yards---4TD
8carries----- 95yards-----1TD
32PR---------279yards----1TD
14KR---------303yards
1,086 All Purpose Yards 6 TD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: