Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Rams welcome Sam Bradford contract extension talk
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rams4eva92

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:34 am    Post subject: Rams welcome Sam Bradford contract extension talk Reply with quote

Rams want to sign a contract extension with Bradford. Hell no I need to see how he finishes this season. It doesn't look good. They say they will sign him at any minute.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000251130/article/rams-welcome-sam-bradford-contract-extension-talks

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Buy low."
El ramster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He should give the
Rams back of the money has has stollen.

BBL
RamRod

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, whatever everyone's opinions are Bradford are, looks like we're stuck with him through 2014.
BamaRam

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know if we can use this .gif enough.
El ramster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z25pGEGBM4

No worries. This is the lowest I've ever been as a rams fan.
We were some what okay with Linehan and Spags, But not Fish.

Not Fish at all.. We were supposed to be ahead of the curve..
But my god, we can't even find the keys to the car.

BBL
Golden_Knight5

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
He should give the
Rams back of the money has has stollen.

That money is going to the medical bills he has to pay at the end of every season from horrifying line play. Long is alright. Wells/Starks/Dahl/everyone else needs to go. Tackle will be one of the first round picks, guaranteed, there is absolutely no debate there. A second or third round pick will be devoted to a Guard, and a 4-7 will go center if there is no hope for Jones. A young revamped line anchored by Long is not a bad idea in my opinion. That is Bradfords last chance to show something.

This is for everybody: Nobody in this league can be a successful passer with ZERO count it, ZEROOOOO running attack. Defenses can rush 3 and stop our running attack. Nobody can succeed, and add a shaky offensive line to that, you guys need to all stop blaming Bradford. He could play a little better, but listen when you have to drop back 45 times a game, getting sacked hard at least 5 of those times, getting hit around 10 times, you guys would all hate that idea to, and it does affect your psyche. A lame WR corpse is just icing on all this. Bradford will succeed if not with us, with another team, and you guys will all be upset that he left. He is a good quarterback, not the best, but top 16 in this league.
Ray

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I'm afraid of the most is that we give Bradford a contract ext
and he plays no better than before, or his play regress, the Rams shouldn't wait another 2 years to realize that Sam isn't the answer, and let those 2 high draft picks that we have coming go out the window when we can work out something now.
Jonezy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked former FB Mike Carney on twitter if he believed in Sam while he was in STL , he said no and I asked for any specific reason, he said "Thinks his stuff don't stink.Arrogant.Not a leader.Too quiet. He was a rookie but i see that in his 4th year to"

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
Faulk28SJaX39

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonezy wrote:
I asked former FB Mike Carney on twitter if he believed in Sam while he was in STL , he said no and I asked for any specific reason, he said "Thinks his stuff don't stink.Arrogant.Not a leader.Too quiet. He was a rookie but i see that in his 4th year to"

I could def believe it. Though hopefully he gets his act together because the ceiling of this team is determined by QB play. I don't want to be drafting another QB soon.

PROPS TO DEADPULSE ON THE SIG!
Adopt-A-Ram '13:
Jake Long: 1 GS/0 Sacks Allowed
Kendall Langford: 2tackles, 1 for loss.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
l3lind golfer

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Bradford gone.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
I want Bradford gone.

The only way I could see this happening is if we have a chance at Teddy. Even then, it's highly unlikely. Anyone an see Bradford isn't playing well right now, but people also can't put all the blame on him, the entire team is horrible, and the playcalling is laughable.

Was just thinking about this the other night, what if we get the 2nd overall pick.....Think we could do what we did two years ago and flip it for 3 first rounders? Laughing
BamaRam

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holt_bruce81 wrote:
Was just thinking about this the other night, what if we get the 2nd overall pick.....Think we could do what we did two years ago and flip it for 3 first rounders? Laughing

It'd be nice, but if Mariota, Hundley, Bridgewater, and Clowney all come out for the draft and have good offseasons, we probably won't get the haul we did in 2011. Think if the Redskins collapse and we had two top 5 picks...

Hundley/Mariota + Clowney Drool
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BamaRam wrote:
holt_bruce81 wrote:

It'd be nice, but if Mariota, Hundley, Bridgewater, and Clowney all come out for the draft and have good offseasons, we probably won't get the haul we did in 2011. Think if the Redskins collapse and we had two top 5 picks...

Hundley/Mariota + Clowney Drool

Yuck. I'd hate to draft either of those Quarterbacks in the first round, let alone top 5.
NVRamsFan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holt_bruce81 wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:
I want Bradford gone.

The only way I could see this happening is if we have a chance at Teddy. Even then, it's highly unlikely. Anyone an see Bradford isn't playing well right now, but people also can't put all the blame on him, the entire team is horrible, and the playcalling is laughable.

Looking at the numbers though, and I realize numbers aren't everything, he's not doing worse than last year at this point. In fact in some area's he's performing better. The visual test he's not passing this year though. I don't think he's the long term answer to the position but I think two other things are failing the team in a big way.

Shotty is not a good OC for todays game. His play calling is unimaginative and he cannot utilize the talents on the roster.

The OLine cannot run block and has struggled the last two weeks to pass protect.

I don't see us cutting him lose with the money still on the books but I could see us trying to move him for whatever we can get. Or taking a QB not high in the 1st but in the second round.

Sig courtesy of SJax39

Adopt a Ram
Sam Bradford
159-262 1687 yards 14 TD 4 INT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: