Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bucs bench Josh Freeman
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally... All this blaming on Schiano scheming against him is ridiculous, especially the rigging of the vote for team captain.... next thing you hear is gonna be that Schiano turned the power off to Freeman's house so his alarm clock wouldn't go off and wake him up for the team photo Laughing
YoungBucs15

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
Best QB in Franchise history.....Sad but true.

Schiano next please

Hopefully if we get spanked by the Eagles, don't think they have much hope. I have never seen Bucs fans organize black outs for games and the hatred for Schiano is unbelievable. Apparently he has it set up to record the sidelines to monitor the players.

Quote:
In speaking with agents of several Bucs players recently, I have sensed a common theme: There is an atmosphere of fear and distrust under the current regime in Tampa. Players have told their agents about coaches roaming through the locker room (typically the players’ sanctuary away from coaches) and staff videotaping players on the sidelines during losses to single out players laughing or horsing around. The players also speak to the influx of multiple Rutgers players from Schiano’s past and the use of the phrase “Schiano Men,” a term that clearly does not apply to Freeman.

Could always go get Marty. We interviewed him before Schiano and the man knows offense.

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fellas, give me the low down on Freeman? I know he is brutally inconsistent. Thats about it. I am hoping the Raiders sign him to be their #2 and replace Flynn. Do you think reuniting him with Olson would "help" him out abit?

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
Fellas, give me the low down on Freeman? I know he is brutally inconsistent. Thats about it. I am hoping the Raiders sign him to be their #2 and replace Flynn. Do you think reuniting him with Olson would "help" him out abit?

I hope he goes to a team with more structure where he could be groomed. Im hoping the Bengals. Gruden could turn him into a monster with those TE's and Green

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Dom, keeping Freeman at this point is asking for more drama.

And so the search once again commences for the 1st Franchise QB in BUCs history.
Freeman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
I, will for one, say I'm not the biggest Freeman supporter here. But I will say this: This is a classless organization leaking any medical information out to the media. That;'s private information and players should be protected by HIPPA. I don't know who leaked the information, but it was someone with in the organization. There is a source and I hope the NFL PA finds it.

Anyone think the Freeman camp might have leaked the drug info? It immediately made him become the victim in the minds of many... and that response came out awfully quick and was very well thought out. Plus, I don't see why the Bucs would leak that kind of info about a guy they're trying to trade.

Ira Kaufman seems to think the same:

Quote:
Ira Kaufman ‏@IKaufmanTBO 9 h
Contrary to popular belief, the Buccaneers have engaged in less media manipulation than the Josh Freeman camp in the past month. Far less.

Quote:
The undisputable fact is Josh Freeman responded to his benching by agreeing to an unauthorized interview within hours and asking for a trade

Quote:
@anthonytaylor_Yes, Freeman was benched. Yes, Freeman has been fined. Much of the rest has been skillfully manipulated by a crafty agent
Lil' Shorty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freeman wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
I, will for one, say I'm not the biggest Freeman supporter here. But I will say this: This is a classless organization leaking any medical information out to the media. That;'s private information and players should be protected by HIPPA. I don't know who leaked the information, but it was someone with in the organization. There is a source and I hope the NFL PA finds it.

Anyone think the Freeman camp might have leaked the drug info? It immediately made him become the victim in the minds of many... and that response came out awfully quick and was very well thought out. Plus, I don't see why the Bucs would leak that kind of info about a guy they're trying to trade.

Quote:
Contrary to popular belief, the Buccaneers have engaged in less media manipulation than the Josh Freeman camp in the past month. Far less.

Quote:
The undisputable fact is Josh Freeman responded to his benching by agreeing to an unauthorized interview within hours and asking for a trade

Quote:
@anthonytaylor_Yes, Freeman was benched. Yes, Freeman has been fined. Much of the rest has been skillfully manipulated by a crafty agent

I've been thinking this very thing for a day or so now. It makes no sense for Schiano or Dominik to leak this kind of stuff when there is a very difficult situation also on hand. Schiano would have to be the dumbest HC in the history of football to leak this and think it would be to his benefit...or it came from an outside source, Freeman's agent being a likely possibility. Think about it. It hurts Freeman's trade value, makes the organization look like a bag guy, and drags our name through the mud while making everything chaotic. Plus Freeman got $5.9 million to be released and he now gets to pick his team. I still firmly believe that there needs to be a house cleaning at seasons end, but this was not Schiano or Dominik.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil' Shorty wrote:
Freeman wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I've been thinking this very thing for a day or so now. It makes no sense for Schiano or Dominik to leak this kind of stuff when there is a very difficult situation also on hand. Schiano would have to be the dumbest HC in the history of football to leak this and think it would be to his benefit...or it came from an outside source, Freeman's agent being a likely possibility. Think about it. It hurts Freeman's trade value, makes the organization look like a bag guy, and drags our name through the mud while making everything chaotic. Plus Freeman got $5.9 million to be released and he now gets to pick his team. I still firmly believe that there needs to be a house cleaning at seasons end, but this was not Schiano or Dominik.

What about the fact that it raises huge question marks about Freeman's attitude? I just can't see why a players agent would think it would be a good idea.
BFFL5678

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It’s really pretty simple when you look at it. Freeman starts the season off bad even in preseason; this is a contract year for him. He gets benched because really he wasn’t playing well which hurts his stock. If the Bucs trade him has no control where he goes and what kind of team he ends up with. If story gets leaked about his issues then of course nobody is going to want him. This is a win situation for him because now he gets to one sit out and take care of this problem which makes him look like a guys who got himself together. He can get himself into shape which is all the media will talk about (how he is losing weight/practicing everyday) again makes him look like a good guy. Now that he is released he can pick and choose any team he wants if they call. If a team does call and he steps in a does good then look Freeman’s a savior. It’s really pretty smart when you think about it. Especially when you know that he probably was not going to get the money he hoped the way he was playing this year.
scottonatable

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt Flynn was released today by the raiders. I think the Bucs should pick him up for competition for Glennon or incise of injury
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scottonatable wrote:
Matt Flynn was released today by the raiders. I think the Bucs should pick him up for competition for Glennon or incise of injury

He couldn't beat out Matt mcgloin. He's worse than I thought.
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scottonatable wrote:

he was released by the Raiders......
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
scottonatable wrote:

he was released by the Raiders......

He could turn Glennon into a probowler lol. That's what he's good at doing. Making the other guy suddenly become great (Wilson and Pryor)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt Flynn is the franchise quarterback maker. Let's pick him up and draft someone in the 3rd round (Morris maybe?) and boom, franchise is set.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
Matt Flynn is the franchise quarterback maker. Let's pick him up and draft someone in the 3rd round (Morris maybe?) and boom, franchise is set.

exactly lol

SOUNDS PERFECT. Could you imagine if that could somehow work?

Take Clowney 1st

Trade down in second take Lyeria

Take Morris in the 3rd....

#EndOfDream

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: