Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 4 Gameday Thread: Rams vs 49ers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TitanTuff

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Fisherball. I've seen this before.

It will take half a season, but Jeff should pull it together.

2014 Adopt-A-Titan Zach Mettenberger 7
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bond_007x wrote:
Rams4eva92 wrote:
Mcdonald fractured leg great

Who cares, the guy sucked.

How the hell is McCloud one of the starting safeties? And he's a captain on top of it?

Honestly. After watching the last two games. I'd welcome back Mikell and Dahl back with open arms at this point.

Austin Pettis needs to be cut ASAP.

Cortland Finnegan, you overrated piece of sheet. I honestly think he'll have to take a paycut next year, or he'll be straight up cut.

I can't wait for Jo-Lon to be back.

What the heck is wrong with Chris Long? by far his worst start since his sophomore year.

You dont know what youre talking about, and quite frankly Im not a fan of your attitude towards an injury towards a young man who has been playing pretty well especially for a rookie.
Against_me

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to establish the running game, if not, we are screwed

Stedman Bailey

receiving - 17 rec 226 yards avg 15.4
rushing - 2 att 33 yards 1 td

Ray Ray Armstrong

13 tackles 0 FF 1 FR 0 Int 0 Sacks
iRaMs

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I know is that les was less than pleased last night.

I <3 Faulk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Against_me wrote:
We need to establish the running game, if not, we are screwed

Basically this. Gotta be able to run the football.

Nobody can stretch a page into oblivion like I can
Bond_007x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
Bond_007x wrote:
Rams4eva92 wrote:

How the hell is McCloud one of the starting safeties? And he's a captain on top of it?

Honestly. After watching the last two games. I'd welcome back Mikell and Dahl back with open arms at this point.

Cortland Finnegan, you overrated piece of sheet. I honestly think he'll have to take a paycut next year, or he'll be straight up cut.

What the heck is wrong with Chris Long? by far his worst start since his sophomore year.

You dont know what youre talking about, and quite frankly Im not a fan of your attitude towards an injury towards a young man who has been playing pretty well especially for a rookie.

You're kidding right? Throughout the whole season thus far he has missed numerous tackles. Has poor gap integrity at stopping the run, has been very poor in pass coverage, he tries to lay on the wood almost every single play. And what happen yesterday when he tried to lay on the wood? He hurts Sims.

My favorite players.
Jonezy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bond_007x wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
Bond_007x wrote:
Rams4eva92 wrote:

You're kidding right? Throughout the whole season thus far he has missed numerous tackles. Has poor gap integrity at stopping the run, has been very poor in pass coverage, he tries to lay on the wood almost every single play. And what happen yesterday when he tried to lay on the wood? He hurts Sims.

uh...starters, Mcdonald has been our best defensive player besides Quinn, JJ, and Tree, well maybe even better then Tree. TJ is the only one that plays with an edge anymore. Mcloed is always around the ball, always. IMO he has shown signs that he can be a capable starter in this league, and hes very good at man-man for a safety, he's actually our back-up Nickle guy. As for Austin Pettis, he has been our best WR and Sam's most reliable guy, that one catch alone he made with Brown all over him last night was a great adjustment. I agree with Dunbar, not sure how much he will fix though. Finnegan has been horrid. Long, well he hasnt been him self but he has been getting to the backfield.

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
Tano

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one thing I was really disappointed in Sam last night was the fact that he was letting his frustration show on his face after leaving the field.

He should be in the offensive line and wide receivers faces telling them not to get down that we had a bad series and lets move on.

But it seems as if the team takes a cue from the quarterback's face and start playing worse.

The one time that I saw Bradford looking at some game photos on the sideline and slam them down in disgust is when I said to myself..

"That's it - this game is over - Bradford is done for the night"

And I wasn't wrong.
kgarrett12486

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny that people think this regime is going to invest a high end pick into a QB and develop him all over again...

This regime is tied to Sam Bradford, they've let that be known from day one. He's gonna be the guy through the end of this year and most likely next year at the least...

They've got a ton of other holes to fill with their picks...

IDOG_det on the sig...
Rrrrrrrams

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes. i'm no fan of bradford but no way this fo will pick a qb high.
but they will draft a qb next year. we only have two on the 53 + ps. 3rd 4th round will be a qb. lets hope 2014 we get our russell wilson.

if we get pick 2,3,4 or 5 i hope we get some picks for 2015 and 2016.
El ramster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does our attitude towards our team matters? Non of the high praises nor expectations with positive attitude worked.

This isn't a5th grade whose doing bad in school and needs positive reinforcement. These are millionaires being paid a lot of money

to win games. These are elite athletes out there. Our attitude literally means zero as we can't tell them a thing and they don't care about

our opinions. These are grown men putting up a crappy effort week in and out with no hope of finding a solution.

If I were to do this crappy in my job(trucking company-dispatcher) my butt would be in the streets.

There is no sense of urgency or desperation in this team, Sam Bradford looks like he want's to do a freaking wanna get a way southwest airline commercial. WE SUCK..

What is me going all patty cake going to do for this team? Other than temper my anger, Anger in which I unleash to the people I love the most Laughing Laughing Laughing

My take on people who want to maintain a positive attitude...
I'm hanging by a thread and am still hopeful for a change and we start winning.

BBL
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bradford played horribly. His body language, demeanor, and facial expressions, confirmed for me what I've always believed; that he doesn't have what it takes upstairs.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
RamForLife81-39

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: P Reply with quote

This is 3 straight blow outs In a row.. Except we managed to come back in one vs a team that always blows a big lead.

This team is very low on themselves right now and I feel like players such as bradford, long, JL, have had enough of this and would all walk if they could.

Our biggest need is RB on offense. It's easy to stop an offense when you know they can't run the ball. At one point we had 10 carries 12 yards. I think Mcgahee would even have been better than what we have.

This offseason needs to be the year we find a big time receiver. That's killing us too.

The Oline was strong at first.. And now it's just awful. They don't even feel like blocking anymore.

Now TJ McDonald broke his leg.. And we need a safety even more than before

The season is over IMO.. But they can't really regress more than they have so we should see better performances coming up

Tavon Austin
39 catches-- 409 yards---4TD
8carries----- 95yards-----1TD
32PR---------279yards----1TD
14KR---------303yards
1,086 All Purpose Yards 6 TD
Matts4313

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couple observations:

1. On offense you guys have no play makers. Even if Bradford is a little rattled at times, he has no "go to guy" that he fully trust to beat coverage and make a catch.

2. I can not for the life of me understand how your DLine is this terrible. You guys cant stop the run to save your life, and youre not very good at getting sacks either. How is that possible with so much talent on the line??!?!? That should be the strength of your team.

Last note - interesting that your gameday thread with us was 3x's this big... and were not a divisional rival. Very Happy
STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: P Reply with quote

RamForLife81-39 wrote:
This is 3 straight blow outs In a row.. Except we managed to come back in one vs a team that always blows a big lead.

This team is very low on themselves right now and I feel like players such as bradford, long, JL, have had enough of this and would all walk if they could.

Our biggest need is RB on offense. It's easy to stop an offense when you know they can't run the ball. At one point we had 10 carries 12 yards. I think Mcgahee would even have been better than what we have.

This offseason needs to be the year we find a big time receiver. That's killing us too.

The Oline was strong at first.. And now it's just awful. They don't even feel like blocking anymore.

Now TJ McDonald broke his leg.. And we need a safety even more than before

The season is over IMO.. But they can't really regress more than they have so we should see better performances coming up

In agreement here, maybe we can end up with 2 top 10 picks. By mid-season hopefully more rookies are worked into the lineup. I'd have Quick out there every snap regardless of what he doesn't know. Can it hurt our offense anymore than what it is now? Try and get our young players experience and build for next season.

We need to cut all of the dead weight this off-season: Wells, Dahl, and Finnegan. These guys clearly regressed and are a waste of cap space at the moment.

Rebuild our offensive line and fix our safety problem, which hasn't been addressed since Fisher got here. We need to sign a FA RB like Ben Tate also. Even if we should get a new QB, I doubt the front office moves on from Bradford.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: