Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Message from a denver fan

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Da_Zou13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:23 am    Post subject: Message from a denver fan Reply with quote

I got this message the other day.... I chuckled
Certain denver fan who shall remain nameless wrote:

Da_Zou13 wrote:

I remember a guy in the general thread who was calling all chiefs fans homers said something along the lines of...."if KC holds dallas to only 2tds then I will consider that a great performance...blah blah blah". So I guess this was a great performance?.

Da_Zou13 wrote:

you make me sick....lol

Right back at you...

This is what I REALLY wrote ....."As for Dallas, I would agree if you held them to under two TD's that would show me some good improvement"

I just love how Chef fans like YOU need to EXAGERATE to make yourself look good just like in that thread...

It was a good win, didn't think it would happen. However, Romo isn't a good QB and winning at home by 1 point isn't a GREAT performance. I'll get a better look at you guys on National Television on Thursday, Philly's offense s/b a good test for your vaunted D.

IDK if im supposed to post stuff like this, but its pretty annoying seeing someone so quick to be so argumentative. Also, the "you make me sick" comment was a playful sarcastic joke that i guess did not come though very well on the interwebs. Anyway, sorry if this is against forum rules or something.

Props to LOTO on the sig.
onejayhawk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Denver Former QB Who Shall be Nameles Fan (DFQWSNF?, Namelss?) is almost the definition of a troll.

1a. Noun
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

1b. Noun
A person who, on a message forum of some type, attacks and flames other members of the forum for any of a number of reasons such as rank, previous disagreements, sex, status, ect.

The forum rule is not to feed the troll.

I could be wrong. Flamer might be closer.

J

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trolls usually get it in the 'end'....no pun intended.

Go Chiefs... Wink
bigschmadt00

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, not really something we should be getting into.

^ryknowssd on the sig

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: