You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 4 GDT: Seahawks @ Texans
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Key to this Game
T.O.P.
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Field Position
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Turnover Battle
57%
 57%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 14

imani

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
3 Starting Lineman out and we are facing JJ Watt. Great Evil or Very Mad

Well now is Alvin Bailey's time to shine.

Who starts at C? Jean-Pierre or Spitz?

I'm gonna guess that unfer plays and breno sits, in favor of Bailey.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
SoS

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will probably be unpopular, but I don't see those injuries as huge losses. In all honesty, Breno being out probably means we'll see a better RT in either Bowie or Bailey (Bowie came infor Breno last week for those wondering). Unger is a big hit for line calls and such, but LJP is a very good blocker in his own right and it's not as if the Texans are very stout up the middle. Okung is by far our biggest loss all year and we'll be missing him every week with McQuistin in there.
chpjns15

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
This will probably be unpopular, but I don't see those injuries as huge losses. In all honesty, Breno being out probably means we'll see a better RT in either Bowie or Bailey (Bowie came infor Breno last week for those wondering). Unger is a big hit for line calls and such, but LJP is a very good blocker in his own right and it's not as if the Texans are very stout up the middle. Okung is by far our biggest loss all year and we'll be missing him every week with McQuistin in there.

I aree with you on the Breno and Okung losses. However, I think your downplaying Max Unger's loss a lot.
imani

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
SoS wrote:

I aree with you on the Breno and Okung losses. However, I think your downplaying Max Unger's loss a lot.

Agreed. He and Sweezy are our best second-level blockers, which is huge for a Back like marshawn without top end speed.

Finchy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:
SoS wrote:

Agreed. He and Sweezy are our best second-level blockers, which is huge for a Back like marshawn without top end speed.

Last years Unger would be a big loss, but he has been pretty bad this year so the drop-off shouldn't be as large.
imani

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finchy wrote:
imani wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:
SoS wrote:

Last years Unger would be a big loss, but he has been pretty bad this year so the drop-off shouldn't be as large.

2.5 games?

Tooki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finchy wrote:
imani wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:
SoS wrote:

His line calls will be terribly missed, especially against a D-Line like Houston's.

I won't miss the loss of Breno though. Bailey/Bowie should offset their lack of experience with less penalties.
imani

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
Finchy wrote:
imani wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:
SoS wrote:

His line calls will be terribly missed, especially against a D-Line like Houston's.

I won't miss the loss of Breno though. Bailey/Bowie should offset their lack of experience with less penalties.

Their pass-blocking will/would be undoubtedly better

Finchy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Finchy wrote:
imani wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:
SoS wrote:

2.5 games?

Small sample yes, but he has still not been the beast we expect in the 2 1/2 games, so to reach that level will not be as hard.
imani

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some dead GDT's, what's the deal?

Finchy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:

Don't worry we play the Colts next, I'm sure their hordes of fans on this board will swell up the posts.
imani

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finchy wrote:
imani wrote:

Don't worry we play the Colts next, I'm sure their hordes of fans on this board will swell up the posts.

Laughing

SoS

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think everyone's getting too used to winning Laughing
klyon7634

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heaven for bid some of us may be busy Wink

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange
SoS

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
Heaven for bid some of us may be busy Wink

Not acceptable.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 3 of 34

Jump to: