Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

HC Discussion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gregg roman HC
Mcado- OC
Norton (Seahawks lbs coach- DC

Bucs get Mariotta and run the spread attack.

Get an attacking 4-3 defense with speed rushers on the outside.

Sign orakpo.

Trade Barron and get a safety who can cover or move j banks to Fs and goldson to SS.
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/TKras/status/394496353629265921

Quote:
@JayGlazer reports Schiano met with the Glazers on Friday morning. Schiano then told players I'm still the coach....for now #Bucs

If we are going to continue to compete for the top overall pick we need to keep Schiano around. There is enough talent on this team to win some games, but I don't see it happening with Schiano. Embrace the suck for 9 more games. Hopefully it leads to the #1 pick and a swift turnaround with a new regime.

Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:

Quote:
@JayGlazer reports Schiano met with the Glazers on Friday morning. Schiano then told players I'm still the coach....for now #Bucs

If we are going to continue to compete for the top overall pick we need to keep Schiano around. There is enough talent on this team to win some games, but I don't see it happening with Schiano. Embrace the suck for 9 more games. Hopefully it leads to the #1 pick and a swift turnaround with a new regime.

Agreed. Plus, it's not the Glazers style to fire a coach in season. They normally. Ride out the storm. I hate to say it, but every franchise needs a tank season to get that franchise QB. It worked out well for the Colts. Now they're set for teh Next 10-15 years with Luck.

Not saying Mariotta or Bridgewater are Andrew Luck, but I think they are franchise options and stars in the making.
ravishingone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:

Quote:

I really like that as a motto for the rest of the season. Very Happy Short-term pain for long-term gain. I'm all in for Schiano in charge for the rest of this season.
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravishingone wrote:
DaRealdeal wrote:

Quote:

I really like that as a motto for the rest of the season. Very Happy Short-term pain for long-term gain. I'm all in for Schiano in charge for the rest of this season.

haha im going to get rid of my adopt a buc and use that on my sig

#EmbraceTheSuck

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
ravishingone wrote:
DaRealdeal wrote:

Quote:

haha im going to get rid of my adopt a buc and use that on my sig

#EmbraceTheSuck

I'm in Laughing

BTW - Not like this should be news to anyone, but Schiano has cemented himself as one of the dumbest HCs to ever coach in the NFL.

http://tbo.com/sports/bucs/bucs-notes-cb-revis-might-play-more-man-coverage-20131028/

Quote:
A Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan base weary of watching four-time Pro Bowl CB Darrelle Revis line up off the line of scrimmage in zone coverage schemes may soon get its wish to see Revis play a little more man to man.

Bucs coach Greg Schiano spent the weekend contemplating personnel and schematic changes on both sides of the ball, and one of the changes he plans to make on defense suggests more man and press coverage work for Revis.

“We need to make sure we’re accentuating our best players, putting them in the best position to make plays better than we have,’’ Schiano said. “That’s something I’ve looked at hard, and I know our coaches have looked at it as well.’’

It took you half the season to figure this out how to use your best player? What a joke Rolling Eyes

Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should have kept Freeman and put him at tight end then.

Oh yeah, I'm in too.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
BTW - Not like this should be news to anyone, but Schiano has cemented himself as one of the dumbest HCs to ever coach in the NFL.

http://tbo.com/sports/bucs/bucs-notes-cb-revis-might-play-more-man-coverage-20131028/

Quote:
A Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan base weary of watching four-time Pro Bowl CB Darrelle Revis line up off the line of scrimmage in zone coverage schemes may soon get its wish to see Revis play a little more man to man.

Bucs coach Greg Schiano spent the weekend contemplating personnel and schematic changes on both sides of the ball, and one of the changes he plans to make on defense suggests more man and press coverage work for Revis.

“We need to make sure we’re accentuating our best players, putting them in the best position to make plays better than we have,’’ Schiano said. “That’s something I’ve looked at hard, and I know our coaches have looked at it as well.’’

It took you half the season to figure this out how to use your best player? What a joke Rolling Eyes

And that's why Greg should of been fired yesterday! I am all for riding this rough wave out though if it means giving us the chance to pick in the top 2.

#EmbraceTheSuck

Michael Johnson 15 tackles | 3 sacks | 1 ff
96BucsBallin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe this guy is still with us. At this point I think we could get the HC from Armwood and do better.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/10/wallace-gilberry-greg-schianos-a-joke/

#EmbraceTheSuck
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Between Gilberry and Bennett who were both on the roster last year. We would have had an excellent pass rush...

Smh...

Just hold on boys, were going into some rough waves

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The strength of schedule with the Jags is going to get very interesting. Both teams play the NFC West. The Jags also play the AFC West, while the Bucs play the AFC East which should favor the Bucs. Of course, each team plays their division foes twice. The Jags also get the Browns and Bills. The Bucs got the Eagles and Lions.

How bad do you want Teddy? It could literally take 1 win or less to get Teddy. I think the Bucs will get the nod on strength of schedule against the Jags. Also, need the Vikings to win a couple of games. Gotta get behind Freeman. Very Happy
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a feeling we will win the last game of the year to take us out of the Bridgewater pick, and the team will try to sell it as a "moral victory." We all cry as a result.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
I have a feeling we will win the last game of the year to take us out of the Bridgewater pick, and the team will try to sell it as a "moral victory." We all cry as a result.

Hopefully the Saints are still playing for position in the playoff rankings. Looking at the remaining schedule for us and Jax, I think Jax is much more likely to win than us. Fingers crossed.

Smack ^
#FireLovie
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil' Shorty wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

Hopefully the Saints are still playing for position in the playoff rankings. Looking at the remaining schedule for us and Jax, I think Jax is much more likely to win than us. Fingers crossed.

Idk about that. We definitely have more talent than jax. Well see.
Bucs00

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Lil' Shorty wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

Idk about that. We definitely have more talent than jax. Well see.

To me Bucs are too talented to lose all games. I see Bucs winning one or two out of last four games. Bucs would still likely pick 2nd, although Vikings try their hardest to lose. Jaguars have bigger chance going 0-16 than Bucs imo.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 10 of 40

Jump to: