Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Next 4 games
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smitty89

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Next 4 games Reply with quote

Our next 4 games are very very winnable games.eaning we could be sitting 5-2 entering our showdown with the Falcons.

We go
@cardinals
@vikings
Rams
@bucs

My prediction is 5-2
james.mcmurry13

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They haven't looked great thus far, but I think the Vikings will have a great chance to beat us. They'll be playing in London this week, and they have a bye the week after, so they'll be well rested and have plenty of time to prepare for us.

I think the Buccs game could be another good one if they turn their stuff around, but based on how their season is going thus far, week 8 might be Mike Glennon time for them.

I think we have a nice chance to come out of that stretch at 4-3. If a few things go our way, we could wind up 5-2.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It makes me sick to think we could be 3-0 and with that schedule coming up... I mean we would have had a legit shot at 7-0
FriendlyEnemy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Next 4 games Reply with quote

Smitty89 wrote:
Our next 4 games are very very winnable games.eaning we could be sitting 5-2 entering our showdown with the Falcons.

We go
@cardinals
@vikings
Rams
@bucs

My prediction is 5-2

I'm gonna say loss, win, win, win. Maybe loss, win, loss, win. Don't sleep on the Rams. They can be a solid team.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we are going to make a run at a good record, now is the time.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Cardinals game is a typical game the Panthers lose. However, I think coming off this game, and the bye week, we go into Arizona and win.
The Vikings game is the one I expect us to lose. With them coming off a bye and us riding high, I think we drop to 2-3.
Rams are a tease. We will beat them at home.
The Bucs season is dwindling, and we are a better team.
We come out at 4-3.

The HORNETS are back. Yes We Cam. Giancarlo <3.
Panthers11

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, that Bills game will sting the rest of the season. Regardless of how we lost, that game would sting. But with the way it turned out, man oh man is that a game we needed, especially when we are during the ATL, NE, SF, MIA stretch.

The HORNETS are back. Yes We Cam. Giancarlo <3.
panattack86

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see us beating the cardinals, vikings and rams. We will prob lay n egg against the bucs thougy they seem to have our numbee the last few seasons. But 4-3 isnt bad to me ratherb 6-1. The falcons n 49ners dont bbother me down the stretch they look lost and out of sync.
faccda01

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could see us going anywhere from 3-4 to 5-2. If we keep the same focus we had against NYG, we can easily win all of those games. However, the problem is keeping the focus. We are definitely the more talented team compared to any of those guys, but mentally are we tough enough?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faccda01 wrote:
I could see us going anywhere from 3-4 to 5-2. If we keep the same focus we had against NYG, we can easily win all of those games. However, the problem is keeping the focus. We are definitely the more talented team compared to any of those guys, but mentally are we tough enough?

The bye week is going to really help us get healthy. Hopefully, we can ride on the coattails of the NYG game and build up the momentum.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
faccda01 wrote:

The bye week is going to really help us get healthy. Hopefully, we can ride on the coattails of the NYG game and build up the momentum.

I know right? I was never in favor of a week 3 bye, but it seems to fall in the right spot this season. We have some bang up guys that need a week to recover and, especially since the Panthers won, they have a chance to regroup their team and move on from the Bills loss. Plus, the Panthers have a favorable schedule upcoming... at least there is hope!
ericr0319

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for some reason i feel like we just never beat the cardinals.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ericr0319 wrote:
for some reason i feel like we just never beat the cardinals.

we always beat the cardinals... only times we havent in the past decade were in the 08 playoffs and the 11 opener

we even beat them with vinny t and pickles

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3-4, I think.

I'd love to see 4-3 or 5-2...but I know this team's general theme every year is always "inconsistency" ...but it would also be inconsistent to not be inconsistent... Shocked

Mind Blown!

Still going to say we lose at least two of those. My guess would be to Minnesota and Tampa. But I agree, all very winnable games so our boys should be kept in the game (by the defensive line) and have the game fall on their ability to not settle for FGs on offense.

Would not be surprised to see us only +5 or 10 in point differential in those 4 games, either.

Sig by Me
Smitty89

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the only one who thinks we stomp all over these teams?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: