Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 4 GDT: Giants @ Chiefs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
minutemancl


Joined: 06 Jan 2007
Posts: 11855
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mattbags2313 wrote:
ESKY008 wrote:
Even mock drafts will be hard. So many holes


realistically we will have a top 5 pick so clowney and barr are the 2 top options..


Watch Clowney and Barr be Gaines Adams and Aaron Maybin respectively.
_________________
aceinthehouse wrote:
But why not maintain that dominance? You guys were there...

Let me give you my personal opinion, on what I think has happened.
It all started with the release of the coke machine in Brandon Jacobs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 21368
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minutemancl wrote:
mattbags2313 wrote:
ESKY008 wrote:
Even mock drafts will be hard. So many holes


realistically we will have a top 5 pick so clowney and barr are the 2 top options..


Watch Clowney and Barr be Gaines Adams and Aaron Maybin respectively.


Don't you say that, don't you put that evil on us!
_________________


Bolieve in Masai
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
chiefs82


Joined: 19 Jan 2007
Posts: 4344
Location: Your Mom's House.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chiefs fan here. Hope ypu guys right the ship soon. Hope you guys stay healthy rest of the season. Good luck rest of the year
_________________

________________
ryknowssd on the sig
2013 Adopt-A-Chief: #82 Dwayne Bowe, WR
Rec:57/Yards:673/TD's:5/Avg per:11.8
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
minutemancl


Joined: 06 Jan 2007
Posts: 11855
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chiefs82 wrote:
Chiefs fan here. Hope ypu guys right the ship soon. Hope you guys stay healthy rest of the season. Good luck rest of the year


Our season is over. Say good luck to Clowney and hope he plays well in the NFL for us.
_________________
aceinthehouse wrote:
But why not maintain that dominance? You guys were there...

Let me give you my personal opinion, on what I think has happened.
It all started with the release of the coke machine in Brandon Jacobs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
reckless123


Joined: 02 Jun 2011
Posts: 11271
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See when i said the Giants defense was not the reason why we're in this state, well my point stands.

Fire Gilbride now. The word adjustment is not in his dictionary. Fire him now. I thought it was the system but it isnt. Its all on him.

Did you see us after our 2 minute warning? We were moving the ball, why? Because werent looking deep every drop back. We were doing short passes. But Gilbride apparently didnt see this and all of sudden reverts back to his tendencies.

FIRE HIM NOWWWWWWWWWWW.
_________________


"Champagne"..."Mountain Range"..."Hugs".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
minutemancl


Joined: 06 Jan 2007
Posts: 11855
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eli calls his own plays in the 2 minute drill. You saw how well we moved the ball then.
_________________
aceinthehouse wrote:
But why not maintain that dominance? You guys were there...

Let me give you my personal opinion, on what I think has happened.
It all started with the release of the coke machine in Brandon Jacobs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 21368
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chiefs82 wrote:
Chiefs fan here. Hope ypu guys right the ship soon. Hope you guys stay healthy rest of the season. Good luck rest of the year


Personally I'd rather we just took the year off Laughing

Granted it wouldn't be that hard to make the playoffs given the East's record right now.

But I know we'd get killed by whoever we were matched up with.

I'd rather have Clowney or Barr...
_________________


Bolieve in Masai
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
reckless123


Joined: 02 Jun 2011
Posts: 11271
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
I just cannot believe with all the offensive talent on this team we are this inept. It's seriously unfathomable .


I said the exact same thing to myself.

Its not the talent, its not players, its not the scheme, its the damn coordinator.
_________________


"Champagne"..."Mountain Range"..."Hugs".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mlv


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 1589
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reckless123 wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
I just cannot believe with all the offensive talent on this team we are this inept. It's seriously unfathomable .


I said the exact same thing to myself.

Its not the talent, its not players, its not the scheme, its the damn coordinator.


Pass blocking was better today too. Not that much better, but better. Good enough where we could have (and should have) moved the ball better, and scored more than 7 points.
_________________
Colsrob wrote:
Wow. You really should back off of the Eli love. If anything, Eli is a negative impact.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigbluefan80


Joined: 13 Apr 2008
Posts: 1751
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok. id like to no why were even mentioning Clowney or Barr at all. our offensive line is absolutly horrendous. Eli is getting creamed nearly every play and Will Beatty and our guard play was getting blown up off the snap almost every damn play. Jake Matthews anyone?????
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 21368
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigbluefan80 wrote:
ok. id like to no why were even mentioning Clowney or Barr at all. our offensive line is absolutly horrendous. Eli is getting creamed nearly every play and Will Beatty and our guard play was getting blown up off the snap almost every damn play. Jake Matthews anyone?????


Because guys like Eric Fisher and Luke Joeckel (Pugh as well) have had little to no impact on their respective teams. Where guys like Ezekiel Ansah and Star Lotulelei are making their presence known.

I've never been a fan of drafting offensive linemen in the top 2 rounds mainly because they seem to always have depth well into the 6th.
_________________


Bolieve in Masai
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
minutemancl


Joined: 06 Jan 2007
Posts: 11855
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
bigbluefan80 wrote:
ok. id like to no why were even mentioning Clowney or Barr at all. our offensive line is absolutly horrendous. Eli is getting creamed nearly every play and Will Beatty and our guard play was getting blown up off the snap almost every damn play. Jake Matthews anyone?????


Because guys like Eric Fisher and Luke Joeckel (Pugh as well) have had little to no impact on their respective teams. Where guys like Ezekiel Ansah and Star Lotulelei are making their presence known.

I've never been a fan of drafting offensive linemen in the top 2 rounds mainly because they seem to always have depth well into the 6th.


and Clowney is a better prospect than Mathews. And when you are picking in the top 5, you take the best talent you can. You probably need help everywhere.
_________________
aceinthehouse wrote:
But why not maintain that dominance? You guys were there...

Let me give you my personal opinion, on what I think has happened.
It all started with the release of the coke machine in Brandon Jacobs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
reckless123


Joined: 02 Jun 2011
Posts: 11271
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its sad because today i saw quite a lot of blue in the crowd and we just continue to let them down.

We're almost certain to miss the playoffs, so why dont we try something new?
_________________


"Champagne"..."Mountain Range"..."Hugs".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 21368
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reckless123 wrote:
Its sad because today i saw quite a lot of blue in the crowd and we just continue to let them down.

We're almost certain to miss the playoffs, so why dont we try something new?


Dont know what you're expecting us to try.

Honestly the only thing that entices me is firing Gilbride and letting Eli control the offense.
_________________


Bolieve in Masai
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ESKY008


Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Posts: 1236
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
bigbluefan80 wrote:
ok. id like to no why were even mentioning Clowney or Barr at all. our offensive line is absolutly horrendous. Eli is getting creamed nearly every play and Will Beatty and our guard play was getting blown up off the snap almost every damn play. Jake Matthews anyone?????


Because guys like Eric Fisher and Luke Joeckel (Pugh as well) have had little to no impact on their respective teams. Where guys like Ezekiel Ansah and Star Lotulelei are making their presence known.

I've never been a fan of drafting offensive linemen in the top 2 rounds mainly because they seem to always have depth well into the 6th.


I'm all for Matthews. Fisher joeckel is one way to look at it. But long, Thomas is another. I think we are better off trying to do a rams/redskins deal with someone wanting a QB or Clowney. Targeting Mosely Lewan a little later
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 14 of 16

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group