Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jacoby Jones Hurt in Bus Brawl?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coordinator0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Jacoby Jones Hurt in Bus Brawl? Reply with quote

http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/23/baltimore-ravins-jacoby-jones-party-bus-brawl-fight-washington-dc/

Quote:
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones was hurt early this morning after a brawl erupted on a party bus filled with his Ravens teammates ... TMZ has learned.

It happened after a night of partying in Washington D.C. celebrating Bryant McKinnie's birthday.

Man... nothing good happens with McKinnie and strippers. At least Jones wasn't seriously hurt. I think.
BaltimoreTerp

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wtf...
"The really important kind of freedom involves attention, and awareness, and discipline, and effort, and being able truly to care about other people and to sacrifice for them, over and over, in myriad petty little unsexy ways, every day.
sp6488

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He should be fine. Any potential injury issues will be cleared up prior to when he'd be returning from his existing injury, likely. Not too worried.

On a side note, the comments on that TMZ article are incredibly obnoxious. Seriously, these people are lamenting the direction of our culture and how awful the NFL and its players are, but they're reading and posting on TMZ....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder what Jacoby said or did to the stripper for her to do that. We really don't need these type of stories associated with the franchise.
sp6488

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmvoss wrote:
I wonder what Jacoby said or did to the stripper for her to do that. We really don't need these type of stories associated with the franchise.

Who knows... This is one of those things that could go either way. Maybe he did something way out of line. Or maybe she was just crazy. Without getting into it and possibly crossing the line, I'll just say I've seen similar incidents in both veins before (although not necessarily involving someone getting hit with a champagne bottle).

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A stripper named Sweet Pea. Laughing

Any other source than TMZ? I know just because its TMZ doesn't mean it's not true. But these are the people that reported Lil Wayne was being read his last rights when he was awake watching a basketball game.

Free Ray Rice
DontTazeMeBro

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmvoss wrote:

It's a stripper. It doesn't always take much.

Right now the story is that one of our players was the victim of a violent crime. So Im not really worried about it.

Free Ray Rice
BaltimoreTerp

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Baltimore Ravens ‏@Ravens 7m
WR Jacoby Jones is in the building today, has attended meetings and gone through his usual rehab.

"The really important kind of freedom involves attention, and awareness, and discipline, and effort, and being able truly to care about other people and to sacrifice for them, over and over, in myriad petty little unsexy ways, every day.
coordinator0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:

Any other source than TMZ? I know just because its TMZ doesn't mean it's not true. But these are the people that reported Lil Wayne was being read his last rights when he was awake watching a basketball game.

Peter King tweeted something about it, that's how I came across the story. Regardless it looks like nothing serious has come from it.
sp6488

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:

Peter King tweeted something about it, that's how I came across the story. Regardless it looks like nothing serious has come from it.

I saw something about it on CBS Sports, but I think it was just a parroting of the TMZ story.

Just looked at the Baltimore Sun report (wasn't able to get the content b/c I'm at my monthly limit of ten pages). It really is just a repeat of the TMZ report as well, "according to TMZ..." Also says that no one in the organization has been reached for comment, so nothing of substance from any more legit sports news outlets.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This story is absolutely crazy. Jacoby, McKinnie and other "unidentified" Ravens players on a party bus with some ugly, knappy strippers (I saw the picture, they were your prototypical C-Squad strippers) and Jacoby got in a fight with one of the strippers and then McKinnie got in a fight with one of Jacoby's friends who was trying to defend Jacoby from the aforementioned stripper.

Just an absolute mess and something this franchise really doesn't need right now.

SteelKing728 wrote:
I got Andrew Luck winning MVP this year

Official stalker victim of Harper41.
Nucky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:39 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

Cant really say I feel sorry for him. You wonder why its always the select players that get in trouble, its because they put themselves in that position. Nothing good ever happens past 12. Not saying they cant have fun their life. Personal responsibility thats all. There are players that go their entire careers and never get in trouble.

And what the hell kind of name is Sweet pea ? Reminds me of someone who sent me a friend request on facebook named Butter. Never trust a girl named Butter.
"Fellas, I can tolerate arrogance, conceit, greed but self-pity is the one thing that just chaps my a--. We've experienced difficulty, but I will not tolerate, nor be part of, anything resembling self-pity."- Brian Billick
DontTazeMeBro

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

Nucky wrote:
Cant really say I feel sorry for him. You wonder why its always the select players that get in trouble, its because they put themselves in that position. Nothing good ever happens past 12. Not saying they cant have fun their life. Personal responsibility thats all. There are players that go their entire careers and never get in trouble.

And what the hell kind of name is Sweet pea ? Reminds me of someone who sent me a friend request on facebook named Butter. Never trust a girl named Butter.

What do you want them to do? Stay home every night and play Yahtzee? He didn't get in trouble. He was the victim of an assault.

Free Ray Rice
Boltstrikes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so disappointed I took the time to read this story. I was hoping he crashed a segway or was hurt while wearing a sumo suit and fighting Mckinnie. Maybe a stripper pole broke and he got stabbed with a heel. A broken bottle over the head during a brawl is so overdone. McKinnon need to have better parties. This low brow stuff brings me no joy.

EverythingSF wrote:
But I do feel Alex is better than Rivers and we may as well not even argue over it here because I am pretty sure neither will change the others mind.
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:
Nucky wrote:

What do you want them to do? Stay home every night and play Yahtzee? He didn't get in trouble. He was the victim of an assault.

There's definitely a way to have fun without going on a party bus after a win with a bunch of strippers.

You want a perfect example: Torrey Smith.

SteelKing728 wrote:
I got Andrew Luck winning MVP this year

Official stalker victim of Harper41.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: