Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Game Day Week 4 - @ Browns (1-2)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theJ

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pnies20 wrote:
I stated earlier that AJ will have 1 or 2 big catches. One will probably be a big TD catch. That IMO is limited because he is a top 3 WR in the NFL. Sanu will have to have a big game for you guys to win. You're not going to be able to consistently generate yardage without Sanu.

Am i being punked? What's going on here?

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
pnies20

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
pnies20 wrote:
I stated earlier that AJ will have 1 or 2 big catches. One will probably be a big TD catch. That IMO is limited because he is a top 3 WR in the NFL. Sanu will have to have a big game for you guys to win. You're not going to be able to consistently generate yardage without Sanu.

What's incorrect about what I said?

<3 JF
theJ

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pnies20 wrote:
theJ wrote:
pnies20 wrote:

What's incorrect about what I said?

Maybe nothing. Your counterpoints are just...confusing me.

If AJ has one or two big catches, then how is he limited? That'll probably equal 100 yards or more, and likely a touchdown if they're big. Maybe we have different definitions of limited.

Then you talk about Sanu, but there are other guys on this roster that are dangerous too. Why is he the only one that can save the game for the Bengals. Bernard, Eifert, Gresham, Jones are all capable of making big plays.

Sanu hasn't had a big game yet, and the Bengals have been fine winning without that. In fact, AJ had a rather mediocre day against the Packers and the Bengals pulled it off on the backs of the TE's and Bernard. Sanu did ok.

So...i'm just confused. Maybe it's the lack of sleep.

THE DUKE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Browns have played Miami (can't run), Baltimore (very limited receiving targets), and Minnesota (can't throw). The Browns have a very good defense, but let's not anoint them amongst the elite just yet. The Bengals have by far the most balanced offense they have faced yet, even if there is no clear cut WR #2.

And I'll take the over on that 50 yards rushing line.

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Browns are starting Hoyer again this week. Browns have no running game. Browns do have an explosive WR (Gordon) and a sure handed TE (Cameron). They will have to be factors if the Browns are to put points on the board.

Bengals won't have much luck running the football. Bengals have some good receiving threats that can make big plays.

I think this game will come down to who turns the ball over less. I personally would have to give the edge to the Bengals because Dalton is likely superior to Hoyer.

But the Browns find more magic and pull off the upset 21-20
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE DUKE wrote:
The Browns have played Miami (can't run), Baltimore (very limited receiving targets), and Minnesota (can't throw). The Browns have a very good defense, but let's not anoint them amongst the elite just yet. The Bengals have by far the most balanced offense they have faced yet, even if there is no clear cut WR #2.

And I'll take the over on that 50 yards rushing line.

I think the over 50 yards depends on different factors. If the Bengals get a multiple score lead (which I assume is your thinking) they will try to pound the ball and rack up enough yards to easily make your claim correct. If it is a close game, or by some crazy chance the Browns take a lead I don't think they rack up many rushing yards, but under 50 is still hard to predict. I wouldn't make a wager on it.

I will predict that no back in this game (either team) gets 50 yards rushing.
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cleveland has the best QB in the game. Pulling for them, though I want AJ to get a few (4+) TDs in the game.
A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear
theJ

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
Cleveland has the best QB in the game. Pulling for them, though I want AJ to get a few (4+) TDs in the game.

I'm not sure why you post this stuff. You're the only one that believes it.

nugpimpen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:

lol what?

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
MrCincinnati

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoyer is starting again this week for the browns. Theres no excuse for the bengals not to win. Sure it will be close, but after a big win last week, this team has to get this win to build up some momentum for the Patriots coming up.

The defense should get the job done, but they need to be wary in the secondary. Its gonna come down to the offense. If they would let Bernard break it loose this sunday, the offense could end up breaking out.

Bengals 17 Browns 14
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrCincinnati wrote:
Hoyer is starting again this week for the browns. Theres no excuse for the bengals not to win. Sure it will be close, but after a big win last week, this team has to get this win to build up some momentum for the Patriots coming up.

The defense should get the job done, but they need to be wary in the secondary. Its gonna come down to the offense. If they would let Bernard break it loose this sunday, the offense could end up breaking out.

Bengals 17 Browns 14

The Browns defense is legit and the conference game are always close, but I will be upset if we only win by 3. I want a 10+ win over the 3rd string QB and RB

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:

God, not you again.

FYI, Joe Haden has always played AJ Green tough, going back to their college days. AJ doesn't get much change out of Haden so I expect AJ to have an average game, but the Bengals to get plenty of balls to Sanu/ Eifert/ Gresham/ Jones/ Bernard. (Those are some of the other Bengal receivers in the game NBT....)

Whats the weather forecast up on the lake; its always a big factor up there ? It might be a game to keep in on the ground.
theJ

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
NextBigThing wrote:

God, not you again.

FYI, Joe Haden has always played AJ Green tough, going back to their college days. AJ doesn't get much change out of Haden so I expect AJ to have an average game, but the Bengals to get plenty of balls to Sanu/ Eifert/ Gresham/ Jones/ Bernard. (Those are some of the other Bengal receivers in the game NBT....)

Whats the weather forecast up on the lake; its always a big factor up there ? It might be a game to keep in on the ground.

See my earlier post. AJ does just fine against Haden. Better than his career averages in fact. So let's stop throwing that myth around.

pnies20

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:
NextBigThing wrote:

God, not you again.

See my earlier post. AJ does just fine against Haden. Better than his career averages in fact. So let's stop throwing that myth around.

Except Haden wasnt always covering him on his big catches. I can remember 2.

<3 JF
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pnies20 wrote:
theJ wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:
NextBigThing wrote:

God, not you again.

Except Haden wasnt always covering him on his big catches. I can remember 2.

There was also the long play where the Browns hadn't even left the huddle. Not A.J.'s fault, but I can't lay the blame soley on Haden. Also, the long score last season was a blatant push off, still counts just the same, but Haden was in his back pocket until the push off.

Green is great, no one argues that. Haden is approaching greatness, like it or not. It will be a great matchup, may the best man win.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12

Jump to: