Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 4 Seahawks at Texans
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
canucks9314

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good game. You guys are probably my favorite AFC team. Love Andre and JJ not so big on Schaub though lol.

domepatrol91 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Did 84 point the direction they were gonna run the ball? Laughing

Reverse psychology.
amazingandre

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaytrajik wrote:
Pastor Dillon wrote:
Bogus call, the refs handed them the game

More like Schaub handed the game

Yup another 10 points given up by the offense today....if im cushing and watt im beating Schaub up tonight....

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anymore cities in Tennessee that need a team? I'm ready to just start all over again. I started with this team just before college, I'm 30 now and we've had one mediocre run at relevance. Not a single game this year has been enjoyable to watch, it's all agonizing. There's no cohesion in this post I'm just drunk and rambling. Maybe when Kubiak and Shaub are gone it'll be fun to be a fan.
klyon7634

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Game Guys.

Hope we see you guys again in the SB!!

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
Tooki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good game. JJ is a beast. Good luck with the rest of the season.
amazingandre

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
Yup pretty much over Schaub. I try and try to give him the benefit of the doubt, I sat back and said nothing the last few weeks...he is garbage, and getting worse the bigger the moment....every now and then he does something that makes you think twice about it, but bottom line is, he is garbage

Tj Yates time

Maybe if we get rolled these next couple weeks with the 9ers, Chiefs and Colts. A change at the bye week would make sense.

Why wait, we have a super bowl caliber team....schaub is clearly LOSING games for us....put in another player....NEXT MAN UP.....

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schaub scores more for other teams then he does outs. Sick of this choke artist.
imani

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iwentundrafted is so mad Laughing (this is in no way directed at texans fans)

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
AkVerse47

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt Schaub is the worst QB in the NFL. He needs to be benched right now. The Texans priority in the off season has to be finding a QB through the draft

^^ props to mike23md for the sig
UNRenoTexanFan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is it okay for Shaub to just collapse untouched as soon as the pocket starts breaking down? All of the analysts should be crushing him all week for his lack of heart and athleticism.
kurtatx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AkVerse47 wrote:
Matt Schaub is the worst QB in the NFL. He needs to be benched right now. The Texans priority in the off season has to be finding a QB through the draft

QBs often lose games...

That being said, draft a quarterback. How about one that can run?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't even stomach a full post-mortem right now. I can't think of a more typical Gary Kubiak loss than this one. Texans out gain the opponent 476 - 270 yet let drive after drive into the opponents territory die without points. Failure to put the game away by leaving points all over the field. Idiotic mental mistakes like Ben Tate fumbling and Schaub's inexcusable pick 6. I'm sure feeding Schaub to the wolves will pacify the masses, but just like benching Tate merely contributed further to the loss, I'm not sure Yates or Keenum is the answer. It is so friggin frustrating because Kubiak's offense was machine-like at times and Schaub did put up 355 yards against the best secondary in football, but they both possess this ability to snatch defeat from the arms of victory with their nervous nelly ways and terrible decision making. QBs and Coaches are paid to LEAD and it is just absolutely clear at this point that both of them are missing essential ingredients to accomplish that task against teams where the guys across the field actually have "it." It's time for a change and most likely at QB, but I'm just afraid we're going to see further constriction into hyper conservative Kubiak-mode which just ensures we will see more close games where Kubiak's complete lack of game feel will be further exposed. Heck, at this point, I'm all for it as when Kubiak infects Yates then Keenum, Texan fans will finally be right back where we were 2 years ago before Wade gave Kubiak a 2 year reprieve.

12 Year Texans Season Ticket Holder
amazingandre

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apollo Stallion wrote:
Can't even stomach a full post-mortem right now. I can't think of a more typical Gary Kubiak loss than this one. Texans out gain the opponent 476 - 270 yet let drive after drive into the opponents territory die without points. Failure to put the game away by leaving points all over the field. Idiotic mental mistakes like Ben Tate fumbling and Schaub's inexcusable pick 6. I'm sure feeding Schaub to the wolves will pacify the masses, but just like benching Tate merely contributed further to the loss, I'm not sure Yates or Keenum is the answer. It is so friggin frustrating because Kubiak's offense was machine-like at times and Schaub did put up 355 yards against the best secondary in football, but they both possess this ability to snatch defeat from the arms of victory with their nervous nelly ways and terrible decision making. QBs and Coaches are paid to LEAD and it is just absolutely clear at this point that both of them are missing essential ingredients to accomplish that task against teams where the guys across the field actually have "it." It's time for a change and most likely at QB, but I'm just afraid we're going to see further constriction into hyper conservative Kubiak-mode which just ensures we will see more close games where Kubiak's complete lack of game feel will be further exposed. Heck, at this point, I'm all for it as when Kubiak infects Yates then Keenum, Texan fans will finally be right back where we were 2 years ago before Wade gave Kubiak a 2 year reprieve.

I can only say that at this point it can't be much worse. Our defense is keeping games close, let Yates or Case see if they can at least make things happen when plays break down. Garys plays work. But when the oline collapses Schaub is just weak. And like I said before, he is getting worse and worse in crucial situations.....its mental issues at this point....Notice AJ throwing a hissy fit (which he NEVER DOES) when schaub didn't even give him a chance in the endzone......

I honestly think the players are losing faith in Schaub, first cushings comments last week, ajs reaction in the endzone and then fosters reaction to his pick 6.....the team is slowly losing faith in schaub....which is what derrick Ward predicated not long ago

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kurtatx wrote:
AkVerse47 wrote:

QBs often lose games...

That being said, draft a quarterback. How about one that can run?

That would be a great start

^^ props to mike23md for the sig
treece300e

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have now been scoreless in 6 of our last 7 quarters played. I think it will be difficult to find someone more adept at running our offense, but I really think Schaub is past his prime and when he is giving away more points than our defense, there is a serious problem. I would not be upset to see Yates or Keenum get a chance soon.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 23 of 25

Jump to: