Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

My Take aways from the Rams Vs. Cowboys Week Three
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rams4eva92

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: My Take aways from the Rams Vs. Cowboys Week Three Reply with quote

Wow this game brought me back to reality. I had super bowl aspirations in the beginning of this season. I will tell you my opinion with what happened.

Lets see the quaterback play was amazing. Bradford is a great quaterback. He suffered today with horrendous offensive line play. I believe he was sacked six times and hit 19 times and hurried a lot. He stood up and took the hits. The reciever play was horrible also. Givens fumbled a ball and recievers dropped the ball all day. I believe I counted three to four consecutive drops in one drive. The offensive coordinator was horribe get more creative. I give Bradford an A+ and the oline, o coordinator and recievers an F.

I think we have a problem with running backs. It seemed that we were just throwing this game away. I heard we didn't use Richardson because we wanted him to play and be fresh for Thursday wtf. I think we need to get rid of this running back by committee bs. A running back gets better and better each run. Pick one guy to be our guy and feed him the ball. Stop chaning backs every drive it loses there momentum. Pead had flashes of good play then next drive we play Cunningham. WTF.

Now lets talk about the defense. Um horrible. First off Chris Long and Finnegan are not playing well for there contract. Way to get tapped by Bryant and knocked down smh. Chris long is slow. James L is slow. We play way to off and give way to much cushion. The defense is ugly.

Lastly stop with the penalties.

SO MUCH TO FIX.

ONE TAKE AWAY IS BRADFORD IS A GOOD QUATERBACK A+

REST OF TEAM D-

COACHES F-

LOL HOPEFULLY THURSDAY WE WIN THE GAME I WILL BE THERE

LETS TURN THIS AROUND RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked Bradford today.

Mcdonald looked pretty good besides one messed up play.

Austin looked decent.

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a lot to like with Bradford. He took a ton of hits and kept coming. Good determination.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
catcheryea

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't take our ST anymore. I need to see Tavon taking back kickoffs. Sam was good like you said but everything else was bad. I still don't get why Fisher refuses to move the corners up, even a few yards. I will say though, that was a blatant OPI on Dez, can't fault Cortland. Just a stinker all around, but those happen from time to time, although it usually seems to happen against teams not in the NFCW. Fish is now 3-9 against teams not in our division. I don't get it.

Jaboo2Rams

I am the Cinnabon of posters.
El ramster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fisher needs to play with desperation. No idea why he's saving Austin.. Idk, If he's with holding plays vs the Niners or what.. But things have to change

fast and specially the defense. Can't deal with this BS. Dude is gonna make
me start smoking again.

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
Fisher needs to play with desperation. No idea why he's saving Austin.. Idk, If he's with holding plays vs the Niners or what.. But things have to change

me start smoking again.

Doing anything out of desperation is never a good thing.

1. Marcus Mariota
2. Jameis Winston
3. Brett Hundley
RamRod

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
El ramster wrote:

me start smoking again.

Doing anything out of desperation is never a good thing.

Maybe not desperation, but a sense of urgency. We got down and didn't change a thing. Kept playing like everything was fine.
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really think you all are completely overreacting, which doesnt surprise me out of this group anymore.

I think this game came down to one thing, we just werent ready to play. And I would be willing to bet it was due to the short week coming up and looking ahead to the Prime Time game against the Rival 49ers.

I know it shouldnt happen, but I also know it still does. We are a much better team than we saw yesterday, and I think we see that team on Thursday.
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
I really think you all are completely overreacting, which doesnt surprise me out of this group anymore.

I think this game came down to one thing, we just werent ready to play. And I would be willing to bet it was due to the short week coming up and looking ahead to the Prime Time game against the Rival 49ers.

I know it shouldnt happen, but I also know it still does. We are a much better team than we saw yesterday, and I think we see that team on Thursday.

Where were you yesterday when i was trying to calm everyone down in the GDT?

1. Marcus Mariota
2. Jameis Winston
3. Brett Hundley
El ramster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no overreacting nor under reacting. We are not blind to what we see. We see a defense who has regressed, We see a defense who allows 10 yard cushions and We are in complete disarray on both sides of the ball.

We aren't school girls here. We're not crying or anything, If anything the guys trying to say everything is fine are the blind ones. The ones that listen

to the Jeff Fisher and buy every single one of his white lies as he undresses your ear.

We have a 3 game sample to you apologist 0.. Will this defense begin to click and play well? Who the hell knows. But it better be soon before they start playing too well and pull us out of top pick like they always do.

Just an over all disgusting act yesterday. No sense of urgency or any leadership at all. We have a crappy team at the moment and this crappy

team is lacking a whole lot of something. So don't sit there and go BOB MARLEY on me and tell me everything is gonna alright. Unless you got

a dooby on you and Medussa on speed dial, DON'T TELL ME THAT.

If we don't win this thursday the season is a wrap. We can't come down from 17-0 and you guys believe we'll some how we'll come back from 1-3

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.. Screw Medussa, Import me your stuff. It's the same got damm story from the Linehan and Era and the same got damm stuff from the Spags era.

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^^^
And we're the ones who are smoking something? Yea, OK

Im not even going to touch nonsensical babel like this
DEE RAWL wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:

I have learned to stay away on Game Days. Its a jumble of riled up and possibly inebriated posters and you cant get cool headed common sense in. I let everyone have their venting, and if it is still going on the next day then it is time to call it overreacting.
El ramster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But there was no over reacting. Where are the 100 threads asking for Fishers Head? For Teddy? Fire snead.. There was non of that yesterday.

And YES I'M SMOKING SOMETHING.. THE TRUTH AND IT'S HITTING LIKE A MUG. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
But there was no over reacting. Where are the 100 threads asking for Fishers Head? For Teddy? Fire snead.. There was non of that yesterday.

And YES I'M SMOKING SOMETHING.. THE TRUTH AND IT'S HITTING LIKE A MUG. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Umm, try again. There was plenty of that yesterday. You were all ready to burn Tim Walton at the stake, and many have now turned on Jeff Fisher.

You just said he spews lies and we are all buying into it, thats a Joke.

We won the game we should have against a much improved Zona team, we made a game close against a team that was the best in the regular season last year, and we didnt show up this week to what looks to be another playoff team. Other than not liking Sunday, I dont know how all of you are so enraged already
El ramster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim Walton!! Yes that was me and I'm driving that train straight to hell.

Well I haven't completely turned on Fisher but I'm getting there, It's getting annoying to watch our defense rinse and repeat. It's the clear definition of Insanity.

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
RamForLife81-39

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
^^^^^
And we're the ones who are smoking something? Yea, OK

Im not even going to touch nonsensical babel like this
DEE RAWL wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:

I have learned to stay away on Game Days. Its a jumble of riled up and possibly inebriated posters and you cant get cool headed common sense in. I let everyone have their venting, and if it is still going on the next day then it is time to call it overreacting.

The rams have scored 3 points In the first have this year. That's something to be a little ticked off about. Yesterday in the game vs Dallas I believe the atmosphere had something to do with it at first. They just didn't show up. I think that's when a leader like Bradford needs to speak up and get their heads straight. You could be right too, the game Thursday could have been a distraction. I hate using it as an excuse but they're so young.. It's going to happen. I do think some are over reacting. I think fisher is the answer. If it wasn't for him, we would not even have had the good year last year because he's the one building the team with Snead. Hopefully, they take it as a learning experience. They'll learn to overcome the crowd and show up next time

Tavon Austin
39 catches-- 409 yards---4TD
8carries----- 95yards-----1TD
32PR---------279yards----1TD
14KR---------303yards
1,086 All Purpose Yards 6 TD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: