Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Disgusting. (Venting thread)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
GmenSeattle


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 10139
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
minutemancl wrote:
Accidentally clicked on a later page of the forum and found this thread. Pretty funny looking back.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=29831&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0


Damn... blast from the past Laughing

I wonder what percentage of my total posts are in defense of Eli. Cool


About 19000.


Thats it?


Yea. 19000 defending Eli, 200 doing our fantasy sports drafts, 40 back in his mod days and then 7 posts about other topics.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shockey1979


Joined: 02 Sep 2005
Posts: 20956
Location: RI/MA
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
minutemancl wrote:
Accidentally clicked on a later page of the forum and found this thread. Pretty funny looking back.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=29831&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0


Damn... blast from the past Laughing

I wonder what percentage of my total posts are in defense of Eli. Cool


About 19000.


Thats it?


Yea. 19000 defending Eli, 200 doing our fantasy sports drafts, 40 back in his mod days and then 7 posts about other topics.


Are you stalking me??


_________________

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GmenSeattle


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 10139
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
minutemancl wrote:
Accidentally clicked on a later page of the forum and found this thread. Pretty funny looking back.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=29831&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0


Damn... blast from the past Laughing

I wonder what percentage of my total posts are in defense of Eli. Cool


About 19000.


Thats it?


Yea. 19000 defending Eli, 200 doing our fantasy sports drafts, 40 back in his mod days and then 7 posts about other topics.


Are you stalking me??



Being a mod has powers. Webby has upgraded since you left. Also, nice shirt. Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HDsportsfan


Joined: 12 Feb 2008
Posts: 5149
Location: Between Richmond VA. and D.C.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
minutemancl wrote:
Accidentally clicked on a later page of the forum and found this thread. Pretty funny looking back.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=29831&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0


Damn... blast from the past Laughing

I wonder what percentage of my total posts are in defense of Eli. Cool


About 19000.


Thats it?


Yea. 19000 defending Eli, 200 doing our fantasy sports drafts, 40 back in his mod days and then 7 posts about other topics.


Are you stalking me??



Being a mod has powers. Webby has upgraded since you left. Also, nice shirt. Very Happy


Well.....there must have been a whole lot of reason to defend him. Razz Razz Very Happy

I kid...I Kid....as I drop the mic and make a mad dash for the back exit.
_________________
I'm a Dallas Fan.
Always smell it first.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bballbkd1001


Joined: 04 Feb 2009
Posts: 3967
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we win this division, I'm gonna self destruct. This whole good team/bad team needs to go!
_________________


^^^ Huge props Rase on the Sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tehzl


Joined: 11 Apr 2012
Posts: 155
Location: ATL
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bballbkd1001 wrote:
If we win this division, I'm gonna self destruct. This whole good team/bad team needs to go!


The whole team? I think we just need to fill in a few/several holes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bballbkd1001


Joined: 04 Feb 2009
Posts: 3967
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tehzl wrote:
bballbkd1001 wrote:
If we win this division, I'm gonna self destruct. This whole good team/bad team needs to go!


The whole team? I think we just need to fill in a few/several holes.


No I mean losing 6 straight games then go on a streak. Way too many bad streaks over the past 6 years
_________________


^^^ Huge props Rase on the Sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GmenSeattle


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 10139
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To improve peoples moods I still don't see us getting more than 4 wins this season. Probably winning Vs Oakland but...mobile QBs are the death of us (also why I don't think we'll win either game vs Washington because RGIII) but then again...Beason. So, who knows. If we're smart Beason should just be shadowing every mobile QB we play against. Razz

Also think we could win the game against Dallas because...well, Dallas. They seem to lolerskates themselves into the L column in such amazing fashion.

We're going to lose to Green Bay because we have NO pass rush, Washington because RGIII is getting healthy (which I was afraid of coming into the season), SD because it's @ SD, Detroit because Megatron, and probably destroyed completely by the Seahawks.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Acgott


Moderator
Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 8770
Location: USA
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
To improve peoples moods I still don't see us getting more than 4 wins this season. Probably winning Vs Oakland but...mobile QBs are the death of us (also why I don't think we'll win either game vs Washington because RGIII) but then again...Beason. So, who knows. If we're smart Beason should just be shadowing every mobile QB we play against. Razz

Also think we could win the game against Dallas because...well, Dallas. They seem to lolerskates themselves into the L column in such amazing fashion.

We're going to lose to Green Bay because we have NO pass rush, Washington because RGIII is getting healthy (which I was afraid of coming into the season), SD because it's @ SD, Detroit because Megatron, and probably destroyed completely by the Seahawks.

My god, that justs puts a huge smile on my face
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
minutemancl


Joined: 06 Jan 2007
Posts: 12072
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
To improve peoples moods I still don't see us getting more than 4 wins this season. Probably winning Vs Oakland but...mobile QBs are the death of us (also why I don't think we'll win either game vs Washington because RGIII) but then again...Beason. So, who knows. If we're smart Beason should just be shadowing every mobile QB we play against. Razz

Also think we could win the game against Dallas because...well, Dallas. They seem to lolerskates themselves into the L column in such amazing fashion.

We're going to lose to Green Bay because we have NO pass rush, Washington because RGIII is getting healthy (which I was afraid of coming into the season), SD because it's @ SD, Detroit because Megatron, and probably destroyed completely by the Seahawks.


Pretty much. We still saw how much talent we were lacking in these past two games even though we won. If we didn't win these past two, we might be looking at a one win or winless season.

5 wins tops IMO.
_________________
aceinthehouse wrote:
But why not maintain that dominance? You guys were there...

Let me give you my personal opinion, on what I think has happened.
It all started with the release of the coke machine in Brandon Jacobs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tehzl


Joined: 11 Apr 2012
Posts: 155
Location: ATL
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
To improve peoples moods I still don't see us getting more than 4 wins this season. Probably winning Vs Oakland but...mobile QBs are the death of us (also why I don't think we'll win either game vs Washington because RGIII) but then again...Beason. So, who knows. If we're smart Beason should just be shadowing every mobile QB we play against. Razz

Also think we could win the game against Dallas because...well, Dallas. They seem to lolerskates themselves into the L column in such amazing fashion.

We're going to lose to Green Bay because we have NO pass rush, Washington because RGIII is getting healthy (which I was afraid of coming into the season), SD because it's @ SD, Detroit because Megatron, and probably destroyed completely by the Seahawks.



RGIII getting healthy? Wasn't he just knocked out of the game literally a day ago? Then he has to go through the 49ers before he sees us so I see him getting knocked around some more. Plus so far this season he has not been running nearly as much as he used or has he been as effective. I think you are overrating his abilities this season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GmenSeattle


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 10139
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tehzl wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
To improve peoples moods I still don't see us getting more than 4 wins this season. Probably winning Vs Oakland but...mobile QBs are the death of us (also why I don't think we'll win either game vs Washington because RGIII) but then again...Beason. So, who knows. If we're smart Beason should just be shadowing every mobile QB we play against. Razz

Also think we could win the game against Dallas because...well, Dallas. They seem to lolerskates themselves into the L column in such amazing fashion.

We're going to lose to Green Bay because we have NO pass rush, Washington because RGIII is getting healthy (which I was afraid of coming into the season), SD because it's @ SD, Detroit because Megatron, and probably destroyed completely by the Seahawks.



RGIII getting healthy? Wasn't he just knocked out of the game literally a day ago? Then he has to go through the 49ers before he sees us so I see him getting knocked around some more. Plus so far this season he has not been running nearly as much as he used or has he been as effective. I think you are overrating his abilities this season.


Yes, he's getting healthy. Wasn't hurt yesterday, he's fine. Also not sure why you think the 49er's defense is good this year...also the "getting better" part of my comment would imply that yes, he wasn't very good when the season started (true) but he and the entire Redskins team have been getting better as the season goes on (also true). You have disproven nothing.

Think twice before engaging the great and powerful mod in a logic discussion! Razz
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rase


Joined: 23 Jan 2009
Posts: 7070
Location: Warsaw,Poland
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
To improve peoples moods I still don't see us getting more than 4 wins this season. Probably winning Vs Oakland but...mobile QBs are the death of us (also why I don't think we'll win either game vs Washington because RGIII) but then again...Beason. So, who knows. If we're smart Beason should just be shadowing every mobile QB we play against. Razz

Also think we could win the game against Dallas because...well, Dallas. They seem to lolerskates themselves into the L column in such amazing fashion.

We're going to lose to Green Bay because we have NO pass rush, Washington because RGIII is getting healthy (which I was afraid of coming into the season), SD because it's @ SD, Detroit because Megatron, and probably destroyed completely by the Seahawks.


I see us beating Washington (they're a mess) and losing to the Raiders... The rest seems fine
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tehzl


Joined: 11 Apr 2012
Posts: 155
Location: ATL
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Tehzl wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
To improve peoples moods I still don't see us getting more than 4 wins this season. Probably winning Vs Oakland but...mobile QBs are the death of us (also why I don't think we'll win either game vs Washington because RGIII) but then again...Beason. So, who knows. If we're smart Beason should just be shadowing every mobile QB we play against. Razz

Also think we could win the game against Dallas because...well, Dallas. They seem to lolerskates themselves into the L column in such amazing fashion.

We're going to lose to Green Bay because we have NO pass rush, Washington because RGIII is getting healthy (which I was afraid of coming into the season), SD because it's @ SD, Detroit because Megatron, and probably destroyed completely by the Seahawks.



RGIII getting healthy? Wasn't he just knocked out of the game literally a day ago? Then he has to go through the 49ers before he sees us so I see him getting knocked around some more. Plus so far this season he has not been running nearly as much as he used or has he been as effective. I think you are overrating his abilities this season.


Yes, he's getting healthy. Wasn't hurt yesterday, he's fine. Also not sure why you think the 49er's defense is good this year...also the "getting better" part of my comment would imply that yes, he wasn't very good when the season started (true) but he and the entire Redskins team have been getting better as the season goes on (also true). You have disproven nothing.

Think twice before engaging the great and powerful mod in a logic discussion! Razz


How's he getting better if he played worse in his last three games then his beginning 4... His QB rating in the first four games was 86.95, in the last three its been 69.6. His completion % also dropped 8 points. There defense is ranked 29th in the league, the announcers even talked about how crappy they were on defense this year.

Now tell me how the 49ers defense are not good. Out of the 8 games they have played so far, 3 maybe 4 of them were against top 15 offenses. They rank ninth in total defense (325.1 YPG allowed) and seventh in scoring defense (18.1 PPG allowed). Then if you say well that's because they played the Jaguars, and Texans and some other crappy teams so their rating goes up, thats BS because the top 4 defenses: Panthers, Seahawks, Chiefs, Bengals, all have had easier schedules than the 49ers.

Now go buy me a box of Sam as. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bagh


Joined: 13 Mar 2008
Posts: 8368
Location: Toronto, Ontario (That's Canada folks )
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the draft positions stay as they are.

I don't want to make the playoffs this year. If it means we have to crap the bed for one year to get a team desperate for a QB (i.e. Cleveland) to give us the farm for our high pick, I am down for that.

One good draft can dictate a decade of success (see 2003 and 2004 drafts).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 18 of 26

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group