Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Disgusting. (Venting thread)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
minutemancl wrote:
Accidentally clicked on a later page of the forum and found this thread. Pretty funny looking back.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=29831&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Damn... blast from the past Laughing

I wonder what percentage of my total posts are in defense of Eli. Cool

About 19000.

Thats it?

Yea. 19000 defending Eli, 200 doing our fantasy sports drafts, 40 back in his mod days and then 7 posts about other topics.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
minutemancl wrote:
Accidentally clicked on a later page of the forum and found this thread. Pretty funny looking back.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=29831&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

About 19000.

Thats it?

Yea. 19000 defending Eli, 200 doing our fantasy sports drafts, 40 back in his mod days and then 7 posts about other topics.

Are you stalking me??

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
minutemancl wrote:

About 19000.

Thats it?

Are you stalking me??

Being a mod has powers. Webby has upgraded since you left. Also, nice shirt. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
minutemancl wrote:

About 19000.

Thats it?

Are you stalking me??

Being a mod has powers. Webby has upgraded since you left. Also, nice shirt. Very Happy

Well.....there must have been a whole lot of reason to defend him. Razz Razz Very Happy

I kid...I Kid....as I drop the mic and make a mad dash for the back exit.
bballbkd1001

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we win this division, I'm gonna self destruct. This whole good team/bad team needs to go!

^^^ Huge props Rase on the Sig!
Tehzl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bballbkd1001 wrote:
If we win this division, I'm gonna self destruct. This whole good team/bad team needs to go!

The whole team? I think we just need to fill in a few/several holes.
bballbkd1001

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tehzl wrote:
bballbkd1001 wrote:

The whole team? I think we just need to fill in a few/several holes.

No I mean losing 6 straight games then go on a streak. Way too many bad streaks over the past 6 years

^^^ Huge props Rase on the Sig!
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To improve peoples moods I still don't see us getting more than 4 wins this season. Probably winning Vs Oakland but...mobile QBs are the death of us (also why I don't think we'll win either game vs Washington because RGIII) but then again...Beason. So, who knows. If we're smart Beason should just be shadowing every mobile QB we play against. Razz

Also think we could win the game against Dallas because...well, Dallas. They seem to lolerskates themselves into the L column in such amazing fashion.

We're going to lose to Green Bay because we have NO pass rush, Washington because RGIII is getting healthy (which I was afraid of coming into the season), SD because it's @ SD, Detroit because Megatron, and probably destroyed completely by the Seahawks.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
To improve peoples moods I still don't see us getting more than 4 wins this season. Probably winning Vs Oakland but...mobile QBs are the death of us (also why I don't think we'll win either game vs Washington because RGIII) but then again...Beason. So, who knows. If we're smart Beason should just be shadowing every mobile QB we play against. Razz

Also think we could win the game against Dallas because...well, Dallas. They seem to lolerskates themselves into the L column in such amazing fashion.

We're going to lose to Green Bay because we have NO pass rush, Washington because RGIII is getting healthy (which I was afraid of coming into the season), SD because it's @ SD, Detroit because Megatron, and probably destroyed completely by the Seahawks.

My god, that justs puts a huge smile on my face
minutemancl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:

Pretty much. We still saw how much talent we were lacking in these past two games even though we won. If we didn't win these past two, we might be looking at a one win or winless season.

5 wins tops IMO.

Let me give you my personal opinion, on what I think has happened.
It all started with the release of the coke machine in Brandon Jacobs.
Tehzl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:

RGIII getting healthy? Wasn't he just knocked out of the game literally a day ago? Then he has to go through the 49ers before he sees us so I see him getting knocked around some more. Plus so far this season he has not been running nearly as much as he used or has he been as effective. I think you are overrating his abilities this season.
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tehzl wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:

RGIII getting healthy? Wasn't he just knocked out of the game literally a day ago? Then he has to go through the 49ers before he sees us so I see him getting knocked around some more. Plus so far this season he has not been running nearly as much as he used or has he been as effective. I think you are overrating his abilities this season.

Yes, he's getting healthy. Wasn't hurt yesterday, he's fine. Also not sure why you think the 49er's defense is good this year...also the "getting better" part of my comment would imply that yes, he wasn't very good when the season started (true) but he and the entire Redskins team have been getting better as the season goes on (also true). You have disproven nothing.

Think twice before engaging the great and powerful mod in a logic discussion! Razz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:

I see us beating Washington (they're a mess) and losing to the Raiders... The rest seems fine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Tehzl wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:

Yes, he's getting healthy. Wasn't hurt yesterday, he's fine. Also not sure why you think the 49er's defense is good this year...also the "getting better" part of my comment would imply that yes, he wasn't very good when the season started (true) but he and the entire Redskins team have been getting better as the season goes on (also true). You have disproven nothing.

Think twice before engaging the great and powerful mod in a logic discussion! Razz

How's he getting better if he played worse in his last three games then his beginning 4... His QB rating in the first four games was 86.95, in the last three its been 69.6. His completion % also dropped 8 points. There defense is ranked 29th in the league, the announcers even talked about how crappy they were on defense this year.

Now tell me how the 49ers defense are not good. Out of the 8 games they have played so far, 3 maybe 4 of them were against top 15 offenses. They rank ninth in total defense (325.1 YPG allowed) and seventh in scoring defense (18.1 PPG allowed). Then if you say well that's because they played the Jaguars, and Texans and some other crappy teams so their rating goes up, thats BS because the top 4 defenses: Panthers, Seahawks, Chiefs, Bengals, all have had easier schedules than the 49ers.

Now go buy me a box of Sam as. Laughing
bagh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the draft positions stay as they are.

I don't want to make the playoffs this year. If it means we have to crap the bed for one year to get a team desperate for a QB (i.e. Cleveland) to give us the farm for our high pick, I am down for that.

One good draft can dictate a decade of success (see 2003 and 2004 drafts).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 18 of 26

Jump to: