Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The True Week 3 GDT: Rams vs. Cowboys
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 34, 35, 36  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RamRod

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamForLife81-39 wrote:
If you guys look at this.. Murray's touchdown should have been a touchback.. Another terrible call after the play should have been reviewed. He lost the ball.. Then it hit the pylon.. Wow unbelievable

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000248103/Murray-just-gets-the-touchdown

It never looked like a TD in the first place.
El ramster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the Murray TD doesn't count and neither did the Dez one. They still beat us lol 17-7!

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
RamForLife81-39

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
So the Murray TD doesn't count and neither did the Dez one. They still beat us lol 17-7!

Well with the way we played.. They probably score after the dez push off anyway haha

Tavon Austin
39 catches-- 409 yards---4TD
8carries----- 95yards-----1TD
32PR---------279yards----1TD
14KR---------303yards
1,086 All Purpose Yards 6 TD
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamRod wrote:
RamForLife81-39 wrote:
If you guys look at this.. Murray's touchdown should have been a touchback.. Another terrible call after the play should have been reviewed. He lost the ball.. Then it hit the pylon.. Wow unbelievable

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000248103/Murray-just-gets-the-touchdown

It never looked like a TD in the first place.
Oh, I saw it right when it happened, but you gotta know that they would never change that call
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamForLife81-39 wrote:

You do realize ALL scoring plays are reviewed, and both were upheld, so you're only making yourself look pathetic as you whine and cry about the refs screwing you over

Sig courtesy of mack.
RamForLife81-39

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
RamForLife81-39 wrote:

You do realize ALL scoring plays are reviewed, and both were upheld, so you're only making yourself look pathetic as you whine and cry about the refs screwing you over

Actually on a push off they can't change that so... Thank you. Why don't you look at the play and see for yourself? It's an easy call. Don't know why you're in here attacking what I'm saying when I've said 100 times that the outcome wouldn't have changed. So goodbye sir

Tavon Austin
14KR---------303yards
El ramster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cowboy fans are about as humble as Hitler was nice.

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamForLife81-39 wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
RamForLife81-39 wrote:

Actually on a push off they can't change that so... Thank you. Why don't you look at the play and see for yourself? It's an easy call. Don't know why you're in here attacking what I'm saying when I've said 100 times that the outcome wouldn't have changed. So goodbye sir

Finnegan initiated the contact and then flopped after getting manhandled by a MAN (remember when Carr was worse than Finnegan? LOL!!) - no flag b/c you don't get a penalty for acting like a 5-yr old girl

Sig courtesy of mack.
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:

Stay classy mein Freund. Or, if you can't do that... just be a little more careful which team you call out in the offseason.

Seriously though... good luck with the 49ers. I hope you guys destroy them.

PEACE
RamForLife81-39

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
RamForLife81-39 wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
RamForLife81-39 wrote:

Finnegan initiated the contact and then flopped after getting manhandled by a MAN (remember when Carr was worse than Finnegan? LOL!!) - no flag b/c you don't get a penalty for acting like a 5-yr old girl

Ok lol whatever you want sweetheart

Tavon Austin
14KR---------303yards
Matts4313

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put it in the Cowboys thread, but I was really intrigued with how the Rams played Dez. I think you will see this copied *A LOT* going forward.

On the vast majority of snaps they had one deep safety (20+ yards down field) who on hut would IMMEDIATELY run towards Dez. If Dez engaged in a block, the safety would turn up field looking for a RB. If Dez ran a route, the safety played over the top.

Every other WR/TE had one on one treatment virtually the entire game. The Cowboys countered this by sending a lot of seam routes against 1 on 1 coverage. We had a couple TDs and another couple almost big plays (Like Austins 30+ yard drop).

El ramster wrote:

So.. Im still contemplating making a little something special for you. You know, cause youre special. Laughing

plan9misfit wrote:

If we're able to go 11-5 or better, then Garrett and his staff deserve to be coaches of the damned decade.
RamForLife81-39

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm officially done talking about the stupid penalties and what not. Can't even have a discussion about it in a forum without a fight starting because people don't understand my point. Onto the niners!! Can't wait to see that game day thread

Tavon Austin
14KR---------303yards
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it makes you feel better, all of Cowboy Nation is behind you in hoping you spank the 49ers.

Very Happy

The enemy of my enemy...

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
RamForLife81-39

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
If it makes you feel better, all of Cowboy Nation is behind you in hoping you spank the 49ers.

Very Happy

The enemy of my enemy...

Hopefully it's a good game.. Im Very nervous for it and my best friend is a niners fan so it would feel great to win. I'm hoping this young team doesn't choke on national tv

Tavon Austin
14KR---------303yards
El ramster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just read pro football focus re focused article, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Damm that was hard to read man. It's getting harder and harder to read the media stuff when it comes to the rams..

O welp.. We resigned Paul George and the Pacers look poised for a great year Laughing Laughing

BBL

mozwanted wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 35 of 36

Jump to: