Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Deconstructing offenses, the Dontari Poe way VIA SI.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dgould117

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:49 am    Post subject: Deconstructing offenses, the Dontari Poe way VIA SI.com Reply with quote

http://nfl.si.com/2013/09/17/dontari-poe-kansas-city-chiefs/
Kcpre

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good read. I've been incredibly impressed with him since he's been in the league. His development has happened quicker than I could've imagined.
ryknowssd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/86921/dan-grazianos-mvp-watch-3

8 out of his top 10 are QBs. And even though that's the case, Poe is in his top 10. Guy's straight up BEASTING so far this year.

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Oooohhhh YEAHH!!! WOO PIG SOOIE!
simonwayne

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ryknowssd wrote:
http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/86921/dan-grazianos-mvp-watch-3

8 out of his top 10 are QBs. And even though that's the case, Poe is in his top 10. Guy's straight up BEASTING so far this year.

Even though we all know he has 0 chance at winning it (If JJ Watt couldn't win the MVP then NO ONE on defense ever will...) it feels so good to see him in the discussion.

Man I remember telling people how good Dontari Poe was gonna be this year in the NFL Gen and they were all skeptical. It just feels right to be optimistic about our team and have it come true (at least so far.)

I've said before that our defense was just an elite NT away from being one of the very top defenses in the league. Poe has looked elite so far.
KC_Guy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dontario Wreckingball is getting quite a bit of attention right now. Bold prediction: they'll get his name right tonite ...
omar72587

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think Question, would it be wise to start KC defense in fantasy vs the eagles? I am either way but just wanted to get others oppinion on the situation. I love the matchups and the abuse that poe can do to the line is extremely intriguing.
Mikek163

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omar72587 wrote:
Think Question, would it be wise to start KC defense in fantasy vs the eagles? I am either way but just wanted to get others oppinion on the situation. I love the matchups and the abuse that poe can do to the line is extremely intriguing.

I am. Vick is gonna throw picks.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikek163 wrote:
omar72587 wrote:

Haha glad to see that I am not the only one. I sure hope chiefs d holds their own. I am starting alex smith and d bowe as well. It appears to be a good matchup but it also makes me a bit nervous. Its also feels weird that we can even consider starting the chiefs defense now lol as compared to other years.
TambaHawk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omar72587 wrote:
Mikek163 wrote:
omar72587 wrote:

Haha glad to see that I am not the only one. I sure hope chiefs d holds their own. I am starting alex smith and d bowe as well. It appears to be a good matchup but it also makes me a bit nervous. Its also feels weird that we can even consider starting the chiefs defense now lol as compared to other years.

I started the defense week 1 and I have not benched em yet.. keeping them all season.. They are doing just fine as the last pick of my draft!

TambaHawk wrote:
Oh we are getting a Smith just not Geno Smith Laughing
Chiefer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might start Bills D because they might get more points against the Jets then we will against the Iggles.

Dunno though may be a game time decision.
TD: 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: