Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Deconstructing offenses, the Dontari Poe way VIA SI.com

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dgould117


Joined: 15 Jan 2008
Posts: 750
Location: Naples, FL
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:49 am    Post subject: Deconstructing offenses, the Dontari Poe way VIA SI.com Reply with quote

http://nfl.si.com/2013/09/17/dontari-poe-kansas-city-chiefs/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kcpre


Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 450
Location: LA
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good read. I've been incredibly impressed with him since he's been in the league. His development has happened quicker than I could've imagined.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ryknowssd


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 22821
Location: Awesomeville
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/86921/dan-grazianos-mvp-watch-3

8 out of his top 10 are QBs. And even though that's the case, Poe is in his top 10. Guy's straight up BEASTING so far this year.
_________________

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Oooohhhh YEAHH!!! WOO PIG SOOIE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
simonwayne


Joined: 11 Sep 2011
Posts: 14731
Location: United States
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ryknowssd wrote:
http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/86921/dan-grazianos-mvp-watch-3

8 out of his top 10 are QBs. And even though that's the case, Poe is in his top 10. Guy's straight up BEASTING so far this year.


Even though we all know he has 0 chance at winning it (If JJ Watt couldn't win the MVP then NO ONE on defense ever will...) it feels so good to see him in the discussion.

Man I remember telling people how good Dontari Poe was gonna be this year in the NFL Gen and they were all skeptical. It just feels right to be optimistic about our team and have it come true (at least so far.)

I've said before that our defense was just an elite NT away from being one of the very top defenses in the league. Poe has looked elite so far.
_________________
Sigbet with El Ramster; OKC wins title = I win. IND wins title = he wins.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KC_Guy


Joined: 07 Jan 2008
Posts: 7382
Location: Brussels, Belgium
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dontario Wreckingball is getting quite a bit of attention right now. Bold prediction: they'll get his name right tonite ...
_________________
Be it known that this day, January 4, be known as Reid Friday from now until ... well, as long as it lasts ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
omar72587


Joined: 30 Jan 2008
Posts: 333
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think Question, would it be wise to start KC defense in fantasy vs the eagles? I am either way but just wanted to get others oppinion on the situation. I love the matchups and the abuse that poe can do to the line is extremely intriguing.
_________________
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t64/MV8448/Larry-Johnson.jpg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Mikek163


Joined: 24 Nov 2008
Posts: 5537
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omar72587 wrote:
Think Question, would it be wise to start KC defense in fantasy vs the eagles? I am either way but just wanted to get others oppinion on the situation. I love the matchups and the abuse that poe can do to the line is extremely intriguing.


I am. Vick is gonna throw picks.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
omar72587


Joined: 30 Jan 2008
Posts: 333
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikek163 wrote:
omar72587 wrote:
Think Question, would it be wise to start KC defense in fantasy vs the eagles? I am either way but just wanted to get others oppinion on the situation. I love the matchups and the abuse that poe can do to the line is extremely intriguing.


I am. Vick is gonna throw picks.


Haha glad to see that I am not the only one. I sure hope chiefs d holds their own. I am starting alex smith and d bowe as well. It appears to be a good matchup but it also makes me a bit nervous. Its also feels weird that we can even consider starting the chiefs defense now lol as compared to other years.
_________________
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t64/MV8448/Larry-Johnson.jpg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
TambaHawk


Joined: 19 Nov 2010
Posts: 213
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omar72587 wrote:
Mikek163 wrote:
omar72587 wrote:
Think Question, would it be wise to start KC defense in fantasy vs the eagles? I am either way but just wanted to get others oppinion on the situation. I love the matchups and the abuse that poe can do to the line is extremely intriguing.


I am. Vick is gonna throw picks.


Haha glad to see that I am not the only one. I sure hope chiefs d holds their own. I am starting alex smith and d bowe as well. It appears to be a good matchup but it also makes me a bit nervous. Its also feels weird that we can even consider starting the chiefs defense now lol as compared to other years.


I started the defense week 1 and I have not benched em yet.. keeping them all season.. They are doing just fine as the last pick of my draft!
_________________

TambaHawk wrote:
Oh we are getting a Smith just not Geno Smith Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chiefer


Joined: 19 Nov 2009
Posts: 11547
Location: Somewhere in an Arizona Desert...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might start Bills D because they might get more points against the Jets then we will against the Iggles.

Dunno though may be a game time decision.
_________________
Adopt-A-Chief: Albert Wilson
Catches: 2
Yards: 24
TD: 0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group