Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Official Injury Report
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EricAllen21

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:06 pm    Post subject: Official Injury Report Reply with quote

Here's the list of who's out

RB Murray
TE Ausberry
T Valdheer
T Watson
G Bergstorm
G Nix
SS Branch
LB Burris

How long will Ausberry be out?

Feel free to input more information in regards to player injuries under this thread. [/img]
holyghost

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop making threads, we are begging you for mercy from this onslaught of nonsense.
EricAllen21

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey man

I'm listening to the mods and trying to merge the injury threads. We should have one universal place to discuss injuries
Raider X

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holyghost wrote:
Stop making threads, we are begging you for mercy from this onslaught of nonsense.

Someone needs to create threads in this forum.
Darbsk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:54 am    Post subject: Re: Official Injury Report Reply with quote

EricAllen21 wrote:
Here's the list of who's out

RB Murray
TE Ausberry
T Valdheer
T Watson
G Bergstorm
G Nix
SS Branch
LB Burris

How long will Ausberry be out?

Feel free to input more information in regards to player injuries under this thread. [/img]

It'd be good to have a prognosis or length of time estimated to be out for each of those players after their names maybe?

Relax Holyghost Wink , this is a useful thread that can be updated throughout the season
Darbsk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2013/9/18/4745758/whos-in-whos-out-of-oakland-raiders-wednesday-practice

Looks like they anticipate Branch may be out around 6 weeks, that must be better than initially thought, seems optimistic to me Confused

Ausberry could be back in training shortly also.
S&B Bleeder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From YardBarker on Watson, his injury and recovery:
Quote:
Watson said he first sustained the injury against the Seattle Seahawks in the teams exhibition finale.

Watson continued to give details and that he injured the medial collateral ligament in his right knee and that the injury was serious enough to undergo surgery.

Quote:
"Its nothing season-ending," Watson said, via Steve Corkran of the Contra Costa Times.

"My recovery is going well. My rehab is going well. I should move it around next week and be back as soon as I can. The surgery was painless. Ill be back soon."

"Its not that bad," Watson said. "Its not something detrimental. Its not an ACL or anything. So, Im blessed in that sense."
Darbsk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sio Moore has been in a minor car accident apparently. Going to have concussion tests prior to game and is questionable:

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2013/9/22/4760430/oakland-raiders-linebacker-sio-moore-injured-in-car-accident
Darbsk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Injury report for both the Broncos and Raiders ahead of tonights game. Not including Sio Moore who is questionable with concussion after car accident:

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2013/9/21/4756096/oakland-raiders-vs-denver-broncos-final-injury-report-David-Ausberry-out-Lucas-Nix-questionable
Dessie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
#Raiders announce signing of OL Lamar "@Big_Mady55" Mady from practice squad to active roster, place TE David Ausberry on Injured Reserve

Shame for Ausberry as this was a big season for him.
#clueless
holyghost

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dessie wrote:
Quote:
#Raiders announce signing of OL Lamar "@Big_Mady55" Mady from practice squad to active roster, place TE David Ausberry on Injured Reserve

I don't see anything he was doing that is different than Rivera has proven able to do, except be inconsistent and disappear. I don't know if we'll see Ausberry ever again, provided Kasa develops. 3rd TE will probably become a blocker next year or just be McCants. Ausberry is and will lose his role to Rivera.

I thought Mady sucked. But we also might be witnessing the end of Nix. Between Gurode, and Mady signed up, maybe someone moves to G when the two tackles come back... I dunno if Nix has already had and lost his brief shot at playing time in Oakland. And they'll probably do the same To Mady if he can't perform - just cycle in another guy.
RaiderX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holyghost wrote:
Dessie wrote:
Quote:

I don't see anything he was doing that is different than Rivera has proven able to do, except be inconsistent and disappear. I don't know if we'll see Ausberry ever again, provided Kasa develops. 3rd TE will probably become a blocker next year or just be McCants. Ausberry is and will lose his role to Rivera.

I thought Mady sucked. But we also might be witnessing the end of Nix. Between Gurode, and Mady signed up, maybe someone moves to G when the two tackles come back... I dunno if Nix has already had and lost his brief shot at playing time in Oakland. And they'll probably do the same To Mady if he can't perform - just cycle in another guy.

+1. I was actually surprised the guy wasn't cut before the season. Ausberry is a 1 play a week type of guy and definitely not a blocker. Rivera gets open more often and Kasa will eventually devleop and be the best all-around TE.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
RaiderX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This doesn't need it own thread BTW. Whoever starts the GDT should include the injury report. I did it in the few threads I made.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
RAlDER NATlON

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sio won't be playing... http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2013/9/23/4764070/sio-moore-champ-bailey-joel-dreessen-among-oakland-raiders-denver-broncos-inactives

bigjayboogie wrote:
G

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lookie here I'm happy I found out. =P

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: