Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

ATL place Weatherspoon on short-IR,Jackson out for 2-4 weeks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
terrell123

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
Where's Adkins and James? Special teams at least I hope. Btw, Im not worried one bit about our injury situation. Only Roddy playing with a high ankle sprain. Shouldve rested him in week 1 and 2. Jackson can be replaced.till mad at him for missing that TD. Laughing And I haven't been as high as others on Weatherspoon. Havent looked the same since he laid RG111 out. Think Bartu will be fine.

I got a question for you... how many picks drafted later than the 4th round last on their original team for longer than 3 years?
Thanks. I got my answer. Wink Its all good. Too sensitive around here. Laughing Only 1 player thats contributed (not talking about st's) that was drafted later than the 4rh rd on this team in the last 6 yrs and that Biermann. And only 2 that's doing anydamn thing from the 3rd rd and that's Douglass and Dent(somewhat). And the 2nd rdrs(xcept WilyMo) are either always hurt(Spoon), or gone(Lofton). If yall think that's good so be it. Btw, all I care about is the Falcons. Screw the other teams.. Like I said if it wasn't for Ryan and Julio, TD would ...............................blah blah blah........... Smile Falcons drafted players since 2008 that Id want on my team if was was building from the ground up. INCLUDING RD 1 AND 2.
Ryan
Julio
WilyMo
That just about does it. Wink
Just being honest. Sorry if I offended anyone.
swoosh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrell123 wrote:
Only 1 player thats contributed (not talking about st's) that was drafted later than the 4rh rd on this team in the last 6 yrs and that Biermann.
Lol, wut?

Biermann
Reynolds
Walker
Franks
Schillinger
Rodgers
Bosher (special teams or not, he was a great pick)
Ewing
Matthews
Massaquoi

That's 10 players from the last five years who have contributed to this team. On top of that, four starters. No sense in including this past draft, we're two games into the season. Give them time.

Continue to make stuff up. We love to watch you dig.

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
Only 1 player thats contributed (not talking about st's) that was drafted later than the 4rh rd on this team in the last 6 yrs and that Biermann.
Lol, wut?

Biermann
Reynolds
Walker
Franks
Schillinger
Rodgers
Ewing
Matthews
Massaquoi

That's 10 players from the last five years who have contributed to this team. On top of that, four starters. No sense in including this past draft, we're two games into the season. Give them time.

not to mention this:

Bartu = 63 snaps last week and now starting UDFA
Clabo = 5 years UDFA
Dahl = 3 years UDFA journeyman who didn't get a shot til ATL and TD/Smitty

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
terrell123

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
Where's Adkins and James? Special teams at least I hope. Btw, Im not worried one bit about our injury situation. Only Roddy playing with a high ankle sprain. Shouldve rested him in week 1 and 2. Jackson can be replaced.till mad at him for missing that TD. Laughing And I haven't been as high as others on Weatherspoon. Havent looked the same since he laid RG111 out. Think Bartu will be fine.

I got a question for you... how many picks drafted later than the 4th round last on their original team for longer than 3 years?
I got another one for him: who, in your opinion, is the best GM in the NFL?
Never said I didn't like TD. Hes done a decent job. I just hate always getting chastised for saying he isn't the best thing since sliced bread. And that In TD I trust thing really gets on my nerves. Smile And again, I only care about the Falcons.
terrell123

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
Lol, wut?

Biermann
Reynolds
Walker
Franks
Schillinger
Rodgers
Ewing
Matthews
Massaquoi

not to mention this:

Clabo = 5 years UDFA
Shouldn't of said contributed. Shouldve said played WELL, and looked like a keeper. None of those guys fit the bill.. Hell you can pinch run for the Braves and contribute. Laughing Not what I meant. My bad. Btw, the ufa's look better than the drafted players. smh.
terrell123

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
Lol, wut?

Biermann
Reynolds
Walker
Franks
Schillinger
Rodgers
Ewing
Matthews
Massaquoi

All BUMS besides Biermann(and he's avg). Ewing? lmao. And punters don't count. Players don't even consider them part of the team. I know this for a fact.(sources)
terrell123

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
Lol, wut?

Biermann
Reynolds
Walker
Franks
Schillinger
Rodgers
Ewing
Matthews
Massaquoi

not to mention this:

Clabo = 5 years UDFA
Ill give you Walker, but where is he? Oakland I think? Why didn't we keep him over Jerry?nd Rodgers is ok I guess(even tho I wouldn't of took him in the 3rd rd) And I said drafted players. Not undrafted players. Hell you can give me some snaps. Does that mean I contributed? Again, I meant played well. NOT CONTRIBUTED. I guess your definition of contributed is had a chance to play, but didn't do a dang thing with it. Hell, I got nauseous just looking at that list.

Last edited by terrell123 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrell123 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
Lol, wut?

Biermann
Reynolds
Walker
Franks
Schillinger
Rodgers
Ewing
Matthews
Massaquoi

All BUMS besides Biermann(and he's avg). Ewing? lmao. And punters don't count. Players don't even consider them part of the
team. I know this for a fact.(sources)

No one cares about your sources.

Walker, Rodgers, Biermann, Reynolds, Bosher and now most likely Massaquoi all contribute or contributed heavily to the team. You really should just stop.
terrell123

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
Lol, wut?

Biermann
Reynolds
Walker
Franks
Schillinger
Rodgers
Ewing
Matthews
Massaquoi

All BUMS besides Biermann(and he's avg). Ewing? lmao. And punters don't count. Players don't even consider them part of the

Walker, Rodgers, Biermann, Reynolds, Bosher and now most likely Massaquoi all contribute or contributed heavily to the team. You really should just stop.
Bums contribute too. Again, didn't mean to say contribute. Hell anybody can do that. Let me ask you guys this. If you could do over all of TD's drafts. Would you take anybody Besides Ryan, Julio, and WilyMo?
terrell123

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
Lol, wut?

Biermann
Reynolds
Walker
Franks
Schillinger
Rodgers
Ewing
Matthews
Massaquoi

I said Ill give you Walker, if he were still here. we had a chance to sign him and chose not to. They like PJerry. smh. Rodgers is ok I guess, but not in the 3rd rd. Just my opinion.
terrell123

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
Lol, wut?

Biermann
Reynolds
Walker
Franks
Schillinger
Rodgers
Ewing
Matthews
Massaquoi

not to mention this:

Clabo = 5 years UDFA
So you're saying theyre good at finding ufa lineman? Well they need to get to work. because the ones they drafted aint cutting it. If yall don't agree with that, I don't know what else to tell ya.

Last edited by terrell123 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
swoosh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrell123 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:

Never said I didn't like TD. Hes done a decent job. I just hate always getting chastised for saying he isn't the best thing since sliced bread. And that In TD I trust thing really gets on my nerves. Smile And again, I only care about the Falcons.
I didn't see an answer.

Last edited by swoosh on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
terrell123

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:

I didn't see an answer.
I only care about the Falcons.. That's my answer. Wink Btw, if TD drafts ALL dlinemen and olineman, Ill take back everything Ive ever said about him. I promise.

Last edited by terrell123 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
swoosh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrell123 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:

I didn't see an answer.
I only care about the Falcons.. That's my answer. Wink
"You still didn't answer the question."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrell123 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
Lol, wut?

Biermann
Reynolds
Walker
Franks
Schillinger
Rodgers
Ewing
Matthews
Massaquoi

Bums contribute too. Again, didn't mean to say contribute. Hell anybody can do that. Let me ask you guys this. If you could do over all of TD's drafts. Would you take anybody Besides Ryan, Julio, and WilyMo?

Spoon, Harry Douglas, Corey Peters, Lofton, Decoud, Biermann, Reynolds, Quizz, Bosher, Hawley and possibly Mike Johnson. Thats just up tp 2012 as well, cuase who reallly knows ofr the other two years. ANd thats just not who I would tale, its the good pioks based on the players who were drafted after them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: