Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

ATL place Weatherspoon on short-IR,Jackson out for 2-4 weeks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShockdAtFalcons

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sacrifice of getting our first W:

* Losing Biermann, our starting LE for the season
* Losing Ewing, our starting FB for the season
* Losing Weatherspoon, the leader of our defense for 1/2 of season
* Losing Jackson, our starting RB for 1/4 of season

Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall

2013 Foster a falcon
SS William Moore: 85 Tackles, 3 FFs, 3 INTs.
WR Harry Douglas: 85 rec, 1,067 yards, 2 TDs.
swoosh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShockdAtFalcons wrote:
Sacrifice of getting our first W:

* Losing Biermann, our starting LE for the season
* Losing Ewing, our starting FB for the season
* Losing Weatherspoon, the leader of our defense for 1/2 of season
* Losing Jackson, our starting RB for 1/4 of season

Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall
"Just win baby."

Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicholas has to start. I don't like the idea of having three, young LBs on the field at the same time.

And this really, really sucks. Quizz better step up and play better than he did vs. the Rams, or else Snelling or someone off the street needs to step up.

Foster a Falcon '14: Julio Jones
FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.
falcfan4life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrell123 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
Great news keeps on coming doesn't it...Time for that depth to show up. Jquizz, Snelling and Vaughn are the next men up at RB I suppose. At this point I wish they would sit Roddy and let him fully heal. Get someone else in there that is 100% and try and shoot for .500 until week 6 or 7 when we start getting healthier.
Agreed. Smitty's just asking for trouble playing Roddy with a high ankle sprain, Another dumb decision. And Spoon being injured isn't suprising. I was just waiting on that to happen. It was more like when it would happen. Just damn. Time to see what we're made of.

yeah spoon is injured every year. but 8 weeks, at least. bartu got me excited about the combo wit spoon. gotta wait now. is Nic 100% yet, worrilow might see a lot of action if not
terrell123

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gurley was out a half with a thigh bruise last week, but Jackson is out 2-4 weeks? What's up with that? And I know players get injured but Spoon is injury prone like a mf. Turning out to be another ...... pick by TD. Just like Loftons sorry no covering butt was. Got rid of him and took Akeem Dent in the 3rd of all people. Another 2 down LB that cant cover his nose when he sneezes. smh. Hell, I thought it was WilyMo who had health issues coming out, not Spoon. Oh well. Gotta check on that b4 I call him a wasted pick. Wink Thank goodness Dimi took Matt Ryan instead of Glen Dorsey in 08, and moved up for Julio a couple of yrs ago, or he'd be looking even worse than Rich McKay. Better hope Jackson does his thing this year, or most of his FA signings will be less than stellar also. Besides Turner and Gonzo that is. Call it what you want. In TD yall trust.
Go Falcons! Not hating. Just calling it like I see it. Btw, at least McKay can say he drafted the best Olineman(Blaylock) and Dlineman(Babs) on the team. And the #1 WR(Roddy), and possibly Lb(Nicholas)(at least he's healthy for the most part). Just sayin. With that said, I still wanna slap Mckay for signing Ed Hartwell and drafting Michael Jenkins in the 1st rd tho. Rolling Eyes And lets not forget about Jimmy Williams. Crying or Very sad Hire me, Arthur Blank. Im the man for the job. Laughing And one more thing. Where's those other 4th rd LB's that TD drafted a few years back? Spencer Adkins and Robert James? Are they still around? You can find better LB's on the street than those two. smmfh. OK Im done for today. Smile
swoosh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrell123 wrote:
Gurley was out a half with a thigh bruise last week, but Jackson is out 2-4 weeks? What's up with that? And I know players get injured but Spoon is injury prone like a mf. Turning out to be another ...... pick by TD. Just like Loftons sorry no covering butt was. Got rid of him and took Akeem Dent in the 3rd of all people. Another 2 down LB that cant cover his nose when he sneezes. smh. Hell, I thought it was WilyMo who had health issues coming out, not Spoon. Oh well. Gotta check on that b4 I call him a wasted pick. Wink Thank goodness Dimi took Matt Ryan instead of Glen Dorsey in 08, and moved up for Julio a couple of yrs ago, or he'd be looking even worse than Rich McKay. Better hope Jackson does his thing this year, or most of his FA signings will be less than stellar also. Besides Turner and Gonzo that is. Call it what you want. In TD yall trust.
Go Falcons! Not hating. Just calling it like I see it. Btw, at least McKay can say he drafted the best Olineman(Blaylock) and Dlineman(Babs) on the team. And the #1 WR(Roddy), and possibly Lb(Nicholas)(at least he's healthy for the most part). Just sayin. With that said, I still wanna slap Mckay for signing Ed Hartwell and drafting Michael Jenkins in the 1st rd tho. Rolling Eyes And lets not forget about Jimmy Williams. Crying or Very sad Hire me, Arthur Blank. Im the man for the job. Laughing And one more thing. Where's those other 4th rd LB's that TD drafted a few years back? Spencer Adkins and Robert James? Are they still around? You can find better LB's on the street than those two. smmfh. OK Im done for today. Smile
I'm sure Gurley's and Jackson's injuries are exactly the same. Lol.

Also, neither Adkins or James were fourth round picks. Adkins was a sixth round pick and James was a fifth round pick.

I'll send you $100 to never post here again so I don't have to read trash on a daily basis. Obviously joking; I actually enjoy watching you continuously dig yourself into holes. It's a sick, guilty pleasure of mine.

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, James was an early 5th pick and Adkins was an early 6th pick. Neither one was a 4th rounder.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
terrell123

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
lol, James was an early 5th pick and Adkins was an early 6th pick. Neither one was a 4th rounder.
Late 4th, early 5th. Doesn't matter. Question was where are they? Oh Im sorry. Forgive me. Don't wanna get kicked off the board. In TD I trust Wink
terrell123

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
terrell123 wrote:

Also, neither Adkins or James were fourth round picks. Adkins was a sixth round pick and James was a fifth round pick.

I'll send you $100 to never post here again so I don't have to read trash on a daily basis. Obviously joking; I actually enjoy watching you continuously dig yourself into holes. It's a sick, guilty pleasure of mine.
So anything you disagree with is trash. Ok now I gotcha. And I doubt you have 100.00. Smile In TD I trust. Wink

Last edited by terrell123 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
swoosh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrell123 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
terrell123 wrote:

So anything you disagree with is trash. Ok now I gotcha. And I doubt you have 100.00. Smile
Not anything...well maybe anything posted by you. Wanna bet, peaches? Wink

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
terrell123 wrote:

So anything you disagree with is trash. Ok now I gotcha. And I doubt you have 100.00. Smile
You still didn't answer the question. Where are they And stop being so sensitive. Smile Ive been a Falcons fan since the days of Leeman Bennett, Billy White Shoes Johnson, Jerry Glanviille, June Jones, etc............................I anit goin nowhere. Laughing Hell, my Uncle used to work at Leeman Bennets RV dealership on the westside. Smile Fan for life. Just became a Texan fan this year also. Lil Cuz doing his thing. Nuuuuuuuuuuuuk! Still got nothing on my Falcons. But I'll never tell Deandre. Wink

Last edited by terrell123 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
swoosh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrell123 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
terrell123 wrote:

You still didn't answer the question. Where are they And stop being so sensitive. Smile Ive been a Falcons fan since the days of Leeman Bennett, Billy White Shoes Johnson, Jerry Glanviille, June Jones, etc............................I anit goin nowhere. Laughing Hell, my Uncle used to work at Leeman Bennets RV dealership on the westside. Smile Fan for life. Just became a Texan fan this year also. Lil Cuz doing his thing. Nuuuuuuuuuuuuk!
You didn't ask one.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where's Adkins and James? Special teams at least I hope. Btw, Im not worried one bit about our injury situation. Only Roddy playing with a high ankle sprain. Shouldve rested him in week 1 and 2. Jackson can be replaced.till mad at him for missing that TD. Laughing And I haven't been as high as others on Weatherspoon. Havent looked the same since he laid RG111 out. IMO. I think Bartu will be fine.

Last edited by terrell123 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrell123 wrote:
Where's Adkins and James? Special teams at least I hope. Btw, Im not worried one bit about our injury situation. Only Roddy playing with a high ankle sprain. Shouldve rested him in week 1 and 2. Jackson can be replaced.till mad at him for missing that TD. Laughing And I haven't been as high as others on Weatherspoon. Havent looked the same since he laid RG111 out. Think Bartu will be fine.

I got a question for you... how many picks drafted later than the 4th round last on their original team for longer than 3 years?
swoosh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
Where's Adkins and James? Special teams at least I hope. Btw, Im not worried one bit about our injury situation. Only Roddy playing with a high ankle sprain. Shouldve rested him in week 1 and 2. Jackson can be replaced.till mad at him for missing that TD. Laughing And I haven't been as high as others on Weatherspoon. Havent looked the same since he laid RG111 out. Think Bartu will be fine.

I got a question for you... how many picks drafted later than the 4th round last on their original team for longer than 3 years?
I got another one for him: who, in your opinion, is the best GM in the NFL?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: